Trump and GOP trying to leapfrog justice system straight to Supreme Court over Transgender.

Transgenders should be in mental institutions. :cuckoo:
Why? Who are they hurting?
Everyone who throws up their last meal.
Sounds like that’s a “you” problem
So that’s why half the world thinks they’re fucked up...because of me.
Uh huh!
You don’t speak for half the world. If you throw up when you think of transgenders then I’d say grow the fuck up and get a tougher stomach. We have laws and principles in this country and we don’t take away peoples rights just because you have a weak stomach.
I’d say you can’t deal with people who disagree with you.
And does the right to make a piece of art demand that everyone admire that art?
You have just posted a really dumb POV.

Why? Who are they hurting?
Uh huh!
You don’t speak for half the world. If you throw up when you think of transgenders then I’d say grow the fuck up and get a tougher stomach. We have laws and principles in this country and we don’t take away peoples rights just because you have a weak stomach.
I love dealing with people I disagree with, for example how I just dealt with you in this conversation. You showed that you can’t give a rationalization for your emotional feelings about wanting to limit the rights of American citizens because you don’t like the way they look. That goes against our laws and principles. Sorry, you lose.

Also I never demanded everyone admire anything... I know it sucks to lose an argument but you don’t need to inject things that I never said and use apples to oranges comparisons to try and gain a false sense of victory. Just makes you sound desperate.

White House Asks Supreme Court To Fast-Track Ruling On Transgender Military Ban

(It's called "fast tracking". Jumping over appeals court to take a case straight to the Supreme Court.)

For a case to bypass lower courts, it must be of "imperative public importance" — important enough to warrant a change in the process it's reviewed by appellate courts, and important enough "to require immediate determination in this court," according to Supreme Court rules.

It (the RAND Study) showed that existing research on foreign militaries indicated allowing transgender members has "little or no impact on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness."

"The policy (to kick out transgender) flies in the face of military research and dozens of top military experts."
-----------------------

Obviously, gays would be next.

I'm not sure they would go back into the closet.

There shouldn't even be any controversy here.

To not know the difference between men and women, and to be confused about which one is, is prima facie proof of serious mental illness or defect, severe enough to solidly disqualify one from military service. We exclude people from the military all the time, for much less serious issues than this.

“Transgenders” belong in mental institutions, not in free society, and certainly not in our military.

This has always been known as “gender identity disorder ”. It is a mental illness akin to a person who believes he is a poached egg. Or Napoleon. Or a cat.
It doesn’t surprise me that liberals would embrace yet another pathology and make policy by it.

Further proof of a hateful, bigoted Trump ‘administration’ – and the hateful bigots who support Trump.

It also illustrates the right’s contempt for facts and the truth, in this case the fact that transgender Americans in the military in no manner harm the military.

(It's called "fast tracking". Jumping over appeals court to take a case straight to the Supreme Court.)

For a case to bypass lower courts, it must be of "imperative public importance" — important enough to warrant a change in the process it's reviewed by appellate courts, and important enough "to require immediate determination in this court," according to Supreme Court rules.

It (the RAND Study) showed that existing research on foreign militaries indicated allowing transgender members has "little or no impact on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness."

"The policy (to kick out transgender) flies in the face of military research and dozens of top military experts."
-----------------------

There shouldn't even be any controversy here.

To not know the difference between men and women, and to be confused about which one is, is prima facie proof of serious mental illness or defect, severe enough to solidly disqualify one from military service. We exclude people from the military all the time, for much less serious issues than this.

“Transgenders” belong in mental institutions, not in free society, and certainly not in our military.

This has always been known as “gender identity disorder ”. It is a mental illness akin to a person who believes he is a poached egg. Or Napoleon. Or a cat.
It doesn’t surprise me that liberals would embrace yet another pathology and make policy by it.
As if on cue: an example of a hateful, ignorant, bigoted conservative.

Further proof of a hateful, bigoted Trump ‘administration’ – and the hateful bigots who support Trump.

It also illustrates the right’s contempt for facts and the truth, in this case the fact that transgender Americans in the military in no manner harm the military.

One who denies the distinction between men and women, and the importance and significance of this distinction, who holds the insane delusions of mentally- and morally-defective sexual perverts in higher credence than hard science; is in no position to accuse anyone else of “contempt for facts and the truth”.

One who denies the distinction between men and women, and the importance and significance of this distinction, who holds the insane delusions of mentally- and morally-defective sexual perverts in higher credence than hard science; is in no position to accuse anyone else of “contempt for facts and the truth”.
It’s simple human rights and respecting the differences that exist between the variety of people in this country. You don’t have to agree but you should respect everybody’s right to their own opinions and more importantly respect our laws that do not condone discrimination.

It’s simple human rights and respecting the differences that exist between the variety of people in this country. You don’t have to agree but you should respect everybody’s right to their own opinions and more importantly respect our laws that do not condone discrimination.

Nothing about human rights or respect compels any sane person to treat the insane delusions of morally-defective sexual perverts as anything more than the insane delusions of morally-defective sexual perverts.

Your eagerness to take the side of such sick perverts against that of decent people is not the virtue that you are trying to claim it to be. It just shows how f•••ed-up your ideology is, that you insist on treating evil as good and good as evil; on treating madness as reason and reason as madness. And somehow, on trying to claim that doing so makes you more virtuous than those of us who understand the distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness, and treat each according to what it actually is.

Nothing about human rights or respect compels any sane person to treat the insane delusions of morally-defective sexual perverts as anything more than the insane delusions of morally-defective sexual perverts.

Your eagerness to take the side of such sick perverts against that of decent people is not the virtue that you are trying to claim it to be. It just shows how f•••ed-up your ideology is, that you insist on treating evil as good and good as evil; on treating madness as reason and reason as madness. And somehow, on trying to claim that doing so makes you more virtuous than those of us who understand the distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness, and treat each according to what it actually is.
You’re sense of morality is different than others so your opinion of it being evil is nothing more that subjective emotions. If somebody is gay or trans it Inflicts no harm on others, it is their personal choice and is therefore, their right and is protected by our laws.

Uh huh!
I love dealing with people I disagree with, for example how I just dealt with you in this conversation. You showed that you can’t give a rationalization for your emotional feelings about wanting to limit the rights of American citizens because you don’t like the way they look. That goes against our laws and principles. Sorry, you lose.

Also I never demanded everyone admire anything... I know it sucks to lose an argument but you don’t need to inject things that I never said and use apples to oranges comparisons to try and gain a false sense of victory. Just makes you sound desperate.
You mean people who can’t discern their genetalia?
Next you’ll be cheering on when they can’t discern their species.

Uh huh!

It’s funny that you think they can’t discern their genitalia. What makes you think that?

Uh huh!

It’s funny that you think they can’t discern their genitalia. What makes you think that?
Because physical structure is being ignored.
When will you start extolling non-discernment of species?

How is physical structure being ignored? Is it written somewhere that those with a penis shall not wear a dress?

How is physical structure being ignored? Is it written somewhere that those with a penis shall not wear a dress?
You know full well that transsexual behavior exceeds way past cross dressing.
Now how about you deceive yourself into flossing your teeth with a hammer?

How again are they not able to discern their genitalia? You did a piss poor job trying to explain that one

Deantard is all for transgenders since he never has to deal with them. As a basketball coach, I do and It is NOT remotely fair. Deantard doesn’t care because he is a dumb Leftist.

How again are they not able to discern their genitalia? You did a piss poor job trying to explain that one
They believe their physical structure dictates a norm out of the norm.
And before you know it, millions of dollars are spent drafting hundreds of pieces of legislation making them more important than everyone else.
But that would be just fine for people who like to sit around feeling sorry for themselves and seeking protection rather than therapy.

-----------------------

--------------------------------- GOOD that the transgender deal might be fast tracked to the 'supremes' . As far as Research , the researchers are probably very similar to YOU so the researchers and their research can't be trusted DeanRD .

Wow, look at the hate pouring off these right wingers.

Sometimes I forget what hateful people they are. But it’s that hate that makes them so dangerous and violent.
Recently, I mentioned a list of liberals favorite catchwords (conspiracy, Islamaphobe, homophobe, racist, bigot, xenophobe,) I forgot "hate" Oh yeah, liberals love to flash that card around. Except for things that are jam-packed with hate (like the Koran)

And how interesting that they talk about "dangerous and violent", when THEY are the ones doing the dangerous and violent things >>

upload_2018-11-25_18-48-21.jpeg

th
th
th

th

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-25_18-46-35.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-25_18-46-35.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 39

-----------------------

are you a tranny dean?....just asking.....
I told you before I am not a transsexual and I won’t date you. I don’t run that way. So just stop asking.
hey im just making sure....there is a famous tranny in Chicago named Dean Labia....you never can tell with you people with obsessive personalities.....
You know her name. You probably know her too.

Don’t be ashamed of who you are.

Forum List

Back