Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement

Was it not Hillary that said Trump was the one that brought it up? Look it isn't going to go on past today, neither are going to be held accountable for it.

Trump is a brain dead birther? LMFAO Your ideological stupidity is more telling than anything.

I just found an anonymous email from a trump supporter that believes in the Flat Earth society.

I just checked google. There's no record of Trump ever condemning that society. Thus, by your own batshit standards, Trump supports the idea that the earth isn't round, but flat.

Do you really want a president who is so deluded that he thinks the earth is flat?

I just found an anonymous email from a Trump supporter that Trump is a member of the KKK.....

Oh, the anonymous 'clinton supporter' didn't claim that CLinton believed Obama wasn't born in the US. Only that they did. So you don't have to find an anonyous email that claims that Trump supports the KKK. Only an email from an 'anonymous supporter' that claims that THEY support the KKK.

And per LR's batshit logic, that means Trump supports the KKK.

This is going to be so much fun!
Every media outlet claims it was Democrats for Hillary that started the birther claim, that is Democrat Media included. Per your inane stupidity, understanding basic research seems to be out of your grasp.
You keep saying that over and over, post after post, but it is not true. You are distorting what the media has reported as rumor and there has never even been a link to Hillary or her campaign in the myth. Just an "anonymous supporter". Not even an original email.
I don;t think you know how to comprehend me stating that Hilary supporters where the ones that started the birther issue. Hell even the OP link states it was Hillary supporters that started it. : “[w]hile it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory, What more do you need to accept the fact that it was indeed Hillary Supporters that initiated the theory? SMFH

It was an anonymous email from someone who claimed to be a Hillary supporter.

If that translates into Hillary, then in about 15 minutes I can supply plenty of 'anonymous emails from someone claiming to be Trump supporter' that establish Trump's support for the Flat Earth Society....and all manner of crazy shit.

Trump is a brain dead birther. He can desperately try to blame Hillary for his own idiot positions. But its not an argument that a rational person would ever swallow.

Though it does fit in perfectly with the GOP base. Remember....in the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.
Was it not Hillary that said Trump was the one that brought it up? Look it isn't going to go on past today, neither are going to be held accountable for it.

Trump is a brain dead birther? LMFAO Your ideological stupidity is more telling than anything.

I just found an anonymous email from a trump supporter that believes in the Flat Earth society.

I just checked google. There's no record of Trump ever condemning that society. Thus, by your own batshit standards, Trump supports the idea that the earth isn't round, but flat.

Do you really want a president who is so deluded that he thinks the earth is flat?
:YAWN:

Laughing.....bored by the application of your own standards? Its almost like you have one standard for Hillary....and another for Trump. You know we have a word for that, right?

Hypocrite.

Either your standards apply to Trump and his 'support' of the Flat Earth soceity.......or they don't apply to Hillary and her 'support' of the birther conspiracy.

Pick one.
:YAWN: All I am stating is it was started by Hillary Supporters, to which everybody in the media agrees.

Then show us the evidence, hypocrite. Name the Hillary supporter who started the birther conspiracy....and back that claim with evidence.

You can't. You can't show us that Hillary 'started' the Birther conspiracy. Nor can you quote Hillary backing any part of it.

Birther Trump on the other hand? Oh, his quotes are varied and vast.

"He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

And now the GOP owns all of that. The GOP is the Birther Party. Lead by the Trump, a hopeless Birther.

Trump didn't start it as Hillary exclaimed.
“The leading Republican contender is the man who led the insidious birther movement to discredit the president’s citizenship,” Clinton said during a campaign event Sunday.

And where did Hillary say that Trump started the birther movement? Just highlight the part of your quote where she says that.

FYI: you kinda suck at paraphrasing.

I just found an anonymous email from a Trump supporter that Trump is a member of the KKK.....

Oh, the anonymous 'clinton supporter' didn't claim that CLinton believed Obama wasn't born in the US. Only that they did. So you don't have to find an anonyous email that claims that Trump supports the KKK. Only an email from an 'anonymous supporter' that claims that THEY support the KKK.

Every media outlet claims it was Democrats for Hillary that started the birther claim, that is Democrat Media included. Per your inane stupidity, understanding basic research seems to be out of your grasp.
You keep saying that over and over, post after post, but it is not true. You are distorting what the media has reported as rumor and there has never even been a link to Hillary or her campaign in the myth. Just an "anonymous supporter". Not even an original email.
I don;t think you know how to comprehend me stating that Hilary supporters where the ones that started the birther issue. Hell even the OP link states it was Hillary supporters that started it. : “[w]hile it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory, What more do you need to accept the fact that it was indeed Hillary Supporters that initiated the theory? SMFH
You are deflecting. Trump didn't accuse the supporters. He accused Hillary directly. That means he is implying collusion between Hillary and a supporter. He can not back up that claim and neither can you. That is why it is a lie. Trump is a liar.

Hell even the OP link states it was Hillary supporters that started it. : “[w]hile it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory,

That doesn't say that Hillary Supporters started the birther movement.

Do....do you know what 'started' means? How its spelled? Because you keep hallucinating that word into quotes where it simply doens't exist.

What more do you need to accept the fact that it was indeed Hillary Supporters that initiated the theory? SMFH

The name of the Hilary supporter that started the Birther Conspiracy.

You know, the same thing I asked you to provide us no less than 4 times already. How many times do I need to ask you for the same name....before you're capable of comprehending the question?

A dozen? A hundred? Does the number involve an exponent?

Laughing.....bored by the application of your own standards? Its almost like you have one standard for Hillary....and another for Trump. You know we have a word for that, right?

Hypocrite.

Either your standards apply to Trump and his 'support' of the Flat Earth soceity.......or they don't apply to Hillary and her 'support' of the birther conspiracy.

Pick one.
:YAWN: All I am stating is it was started by Hillary Supporters, to which everybody in the media agrees.

Then show us the evidence, hypocrite. Name the Hillary supporter who started the birther conspiracy....and back that claim with evidence.

You can't. You can't show us that Hillary 'started' the Birther conspiracy. Nor can you quote Hillary backing any part of it.

"He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

And now the GOP owns all of that. The GOP is the Birther Party. Lead by the Trump, a hopeless Birther.

“The leading Republican contender is the man who led the insidious birther movement to discredit the president’s citizenship,” Clinton said during a campaign event Sunday.

And where did Hillary say that Trump started the birther movement? Just highlight the part of your quote where she says that.

Are you people so intellectually lazy that all you have is trying to play word games? Your ideological stupidity is outstanding though.

Every outlet recognizes that it was Democrat supporters of Hillary that started it, hell even the OP's link admits to it, I don't need to provide any Hillary Supporters name. SMFH

It was Hillary Supporters, what are you having trouble with in comprehending basic English?

You are deflecting. Trump didn't accuse the supporters. He accused Hillary directly. That means he is implying collusion between Hillary and a supporter. He can not back up that claim and neither can you. That is why it is a lie. Trump is a liar.
Trump can't even factually establish its a hillary supporter. As its anonymous email.

Let alone that Hillary had a thing to do with it.

But still LR believes. And applies a steaming pile of horseshit as his basis of reasoning: that any anonymous email by someone claiming to be a Hillary supporter defines the support or the candidate if they don't denounce it.

I've already found anonymous emails from people claiming to be Trump supporters that back everything from a Flat Earth to White Nationalism. And Trump hasn't denounced any of it.

Thus by LR's batshit logic.....Trump supports them all.

I'm deflecting? LMFAO You people are pathetic, so ideologically driven you can't see past your own stupidity. Hillary claims Trump led the insidious movement to discredit Obama, all Trump did was claim she started it. You want to exclaim it was a lie by Trump, what about the lie by Clinton? or does your ideological ignorance only go against the other party?

Hypocrite.

Pick one.

Are you people so intellectually lazy that all you have is trying to play word games? Your ideological stupidity is outstanding though.

And by 'word games', you mean citing the ACTUAL quotes rather than your hallucinatory paraphrases that don't include the words you're imagining?

Neither your quote of Hillary nor your quote of the OP said jack shit about 'started'.

You did. Now either you're so incompetent as to be incapable of understanding a single sentence. Or you're intentionally lying.

Pick one.

Every outlet recognizes that it was Democrat supporters of Hillary that started it, hell even the OP's link admits to it, I don't need to provide any Hillary Supporters name. SMFH

Then name the Hillary SUpporter. If the evidence is so clear and the case so rock solid, this will be trivial.

If you can't, nor factually establish that the anonymous email was written by a Hillary supporter.......you'll give us more snivelling excuses.

Because I can straight up quote Birther Trump backing that brain dead idiocy. And now the GOP is the Birther Party. They'll have to polish the turds that Trump shit out on the topic. Turds like this:

Trump's history of suggesting Obama is a Muslim - CNNPolitics.com
But the stupidity that plopped out of Trump's mouth is Hillary's fault?

Laughing....so much for the party of 'personal responsibility'.

Trump can't even factually establish its a hillary supporter. As its anonymous email.

But still LR believes. And applies a steaming pile of horseshit as his basis of reasoning: that any anonymous email by someone claiming to be a Hillary supporter defines the support or the candidate if they don't denounce it.

I've already found anonymous emails from people claiming to be Trump supporters that back everything from a Flat Earth to White Nationalism. And Trump hasn't denounced any of it.

EVERY MEDIA OUTLET HAS ESTABLISHED IT WAS A HILLARY SUPPORTER. Trump doesn't need to establish anything about it. SMFH

Your comprehensive inability is more hilarious than anything, please keep showing just how inept you are, its rather amusing watching you make yourself look like the fool. SMFH

Hypocrite.

Pick one.

And by 'word games', you mean citing the ACTUAL quotes rather than your hallucinatory paraphrases that don't include the words you're imagining?

Neither your quote of Hillary nor your quote of the OP said jack shit about 'started'.

You did. Now either you're so incompetent as to be incapable of understanding a single sentence. Or you're intentionally lying.

Pick one.

Then name the Hillary SUpporter. If the evidence is so clear and the case so rock solid, this will be trivial.

If you can't, nor factually establish that the anonymous email was written by a Hillary supporter.......you'll give us more snivelling excuses.

Because I can straight up quote Birther Trump backing that brain dead idiocy. And now the GOP is the Birther Party. They'll have to polish the turds that Trump shit out on the topic. Turds like this:

Hell even the OP link states it was Hillary supporters that started it. : “[w]hile it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory,

Do....do you know what 'started' means? How its spelled? Because you keep hallucinating that word into quotes where it simply doens't exist.

What more do you need to accept the fact that it was indeed Hillary Supporters that initiated the theory? SMFH

You know, the same thing I asked you to provide us no less than 4 times already. How many times do I need to ask you for the same name....before you're capable of comprehending the question?

Do your own research, every article out there that talks about it, states it was Hillary Supporters that, started/initiated/or any other word you can think of, the theory of Obama not being a "natural-born citizen".

The rest of your inane ramblings are amusing though. :YAWN:

Hypocrite.

Pick one.

Pick one.

Laughing......now you're finding Trump's support of white nationalism to be boring? Or are you just wiping your ass with your own standard again?

Lets here what old Birther Trump has to say on the matter, shall we?

And this is the man that is the GOP presidential nominee. The GOP is now officially the birther party.

Do your own research, every article out there that talks about it, states it was Hillary Supporters that, started/initiated/or any other word you can think of, the theory of Obama not being a "natural-born citizen".

Translation: you've got jack shit.

Gee, how did I know that was coming. Since you failed utterly to back any of your rambling horseshit about Hillary starting the birther conspiracy, show us where Hillary said that Trump started the Birther conspiracy.

That's what you insisted she said. You weren't lying your ass off, were you? Then just show us the quote.

And by 'inane ramblings' you mean applying your own batshit logic?

Laughing....if even you're going to abandon your own ignorant jibbering and treat them like the garbage they are....surely you'll understand if we treat your claims the same way.

Pick one.

Laughing......now you're finding Trump's support of white nationalism to be boring? Or are you just wiping your ass with your own standard again?

And this is the man that is the GOP presidential nominee. The GOP is now officially the birther party.
Trump supports white nationalism? Hilarious.

Pick one.

I found an anonymous email by one of his 'supporters' who backs white nationalism. Trump has never condemned it. Thus, by your insane, batshit standards.......Trump supports white natioalism.

Laughing....what? You standards don't apply to Birther Trump?

Gee, how did I know that was coming. Since you failed utterly to back any of your rambling horseshit about Hillary starting the birther conspiracy, show us where Hillary said that Trump started the Birther conspiracy.

That's what you insisted she said. You weren't lying your ass off, were you? Then just show us the quote.

Laughing....if even you're going to abandon your own ignorant jibbering and treat them like the garbage they are....surely you'll understand if we treat your claims the same way.
Since you've shown yourself to be incapable of comprehending basic English, it was Hillary Supporters that started it, if you translate that to Hillary only, I'm afraid your more of a moron than I thought, but hey, don't let me keep you from looking even dumber as you profess inane stupidity.

Last edited:

EVERY MEDIA OUTLET HAS ESTABLISHED IT WAS A HILLARY SUPPORTER. Trump doesn't need to establish anything about it. SMFH

Your comprehensive inability is more hilarious than anything, please keep showing just how inept you are, its rather amusing watching you make yourself look like the fool. SMFH
If you are an example of the defense team that will support Trump as his lies are pounced on one by one he is in big trouble.

Pick one.

I found an anonymous email by one of his 'supporters' who backs white nationalism. Trump has never condemned it. Thus, by your insane, batshit standards.......Trump supports white natioalism.

Laughing....what? You standards don't apply to Birther Trump?
Submit it to the media and become an investigative journalist, I'm sure you would become the greatest ever. :YAWN:

Since you've shown yourself to incapable of comprehending basic English, it was Hillary Supporters that started it, if you translate that to Hillary only, I'm afraid your more of a moron than I thought, but hey, don;t let me keep you from looking even dumber as you profess inane stupidity.

If it was Hillary supporters that started the birther conspiracy.....name them. WIth evidence. You can't as you have no idea what you're talking about. And there is no such evidence.

Oh, and speaking of morons.....show us where Hillary said that Trump started the Birther conspiracy.

Laughing......or shall we just add that to the growing rhetorical pile of horseshit tha tyou've spewed and then desperately abandoned? You're not very good at this, are you?

Forum List

Back