Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement

Hell even the OP link states it was Hillary supporters that started it. : “[w]hile it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory,

That doesn't say that Hillary Supporters started the birther movement.

Do....do you know what 'started' means? How its spelled? Because you keep hallucinating that word into quotes where it simply doens't exist.

What more do you need to accept the fact that it was indeed Hillary Supporters that initiated the theory? SMFH

The name of the Hilary supporter that started the Birther Conspiracy.

You know, the same thing I asked you to provide us no less than 4 times already. How many times do I need to ask you for the same name....before you're capable of comprehending the question?

A dozen? A hundred? Does the number involve an exponent?
Do your own research, every article out there that talks about it, states it was Hillary Supporters that, started/initiated/or any other word you can think of, the theory of Obama not being a "natural-born citizen".

The rest of your inane ramblings are amusing though. :YAWN:

Were 'Hillary supporters' still carrying on about it 2, 3, 4 years later?
What does that have to do with anything, I stated it was started by Hillary Supporters.

One will find the truth by believing nothing that comes out of pathological liar Trumps mouth. The man has zero chance of winning the presidency on his beliefs and ideas, so his strategy is to continue to act like a 12 year old girl spreading lies and rumors and lashing out displaying his extreme insecurities. The man is emotionally unfit for office.

One will find the truth by believing nothing that comes out of pathological liar Trumps mouth. The man has zero chance of winning the presidency on his beliefs and ideas, so his strategy is to continue to act like a 12 year old girl spreading lies and rumors and lashing out displaying his extreme insecurities. The man is emotionally unfit for office.
Utter rubbish.

It begins.

Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton of starting the so-called “birther” movement, which raised unfounded questions about President Obama’s birthplace and American citizenship. “You know who started the birth movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton,” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

What does he hope to gain from this?

He has been a part of this, he has accused Obama, and if Hillary and her team did start this, then what does it show? That Trump is as bad as Hillary? Doesn't exactly win him any points, does it?

Donald Trump: 'Barack Obama Will Start A War With Iran' To Get Elected In 2012

"
Donald Trump: ‘Barack Obama Will Start A War With Iran’ To Get Elected In 2012"

"Trump has questioned Obama in the past, once asking how the president was admitted to two Ivy League schools — Columbia University and Harvard Law School. He also famously questioned whether Obama’s presidency was valid, arguing that Obama had never produced documentation to prove he was born in the United States."

"

"Trump has questioned Obama in the past, once asking how the president was admitted to two Ivy League schools — Columbia University and Harvard Law School. He also famously questioned whether Obama’s presidency was valid, arguing that Obama had never produced documentation to prove he was born in the United States."
Good questions that haven't been answered.

"

You could question a lot of people about how they got into ivy league schools. Generally it happens when people apply for the school and then get accepted by the school.

"

You could question a lot of people about how they got into ivy league schools. Generally it happens when people apply for the school and then get accepted by the school.
Obama admits he wasn't a stellar student. So then how did he get in? I figure he claimed to be Kenyan.

"

Obama admits he wasn't a stellar student. So then how did he get in? I figure he claimed to be Kenyan.

How did admitted C student George W Bush get in?

"

Maybe Obama was being modest, maybe he was just able to talk his way in.

Do you know what Obama's educational record is?

"

You figure? Does this mean you don't know and you're giving the answer that suits you the best?

I just found an anonymous email from a trump supporter that believes in the Flat Earth society.

I just checked google. There's no record of Trump ever condemning that society. Thus, by your own batshit standards, Trump supports the idea that the earth isn't round, but flat.

Do you really want a president who is so deluded that he thinks the earth is flat?
:YAWN:

Laughing.....bored by the application of your own standards? Its almost like you have one standard for Hillary....and another for Trump. You know we have a word for that, right?

Hypocrite.

Either your standards apply to Trump and his 'support' of the Flat Earth soceity.......or they don't apply to Hillary and her 'support' of the birther conspiracy.

Pick one.
:YAWN: All I am stating is it was started by Hillary Supporters, to which everybody in the media agrees.

Then show us the evidence, hypocrite. Name the Hillary supporter who started the birther conspiracy....and back that claim with evidence.

You can't. You can't show us that Hillary 'started' the Birther conspiracy. Nor can you quote Hillary backing any part of it.

Birther Trump on the other hand? Oh, his quotes are varied and vast.

"He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

And now the GOP owns all of that. The GOP is the Birther Party. Lead by the Trump, a hopeless Birther.

Trump didn't start it as Hillary exclaimed.
“The leading Republican contender is the man who led the insidious birther movement to discredit the president’s citizenship,” Clinton said during a campaign event Sunday.

And where did Hillary say that Trump started the birther movement? Just highlight the part of your quote where she says that.

FYI: you kinda suck at paraphrasing.
Are you people so intellectually lazy

You are so busy kissing Trump's ass and polishing his knob that you won't admit that Trump lied.

Again.

Trump- the big fat Birther.

And by 'word games', you mean citing the ACTUAL quotes rather than your hallucinatory paraphrases that don't include the words you're imagining?

Neither your quote of Hillary nor your quote of the OP said jack shit about 'started'.

You did. Now either you're so incompetent as to be incapable of understanding a single sentence. Or you're intentionally lying.

Pick one.

Then name the Hillary SUpporter. If the evidence is so clear and the case so rock solid, this will be trivial.

If you can't, nor factually establish that the anonymous email was written by a Hillary supporter.......you'll give us more snivelling excuses.

Because I can straight up quote Birther Trump backing that brain dead idiocy. And now the GOP is the Birther Party. They'll have to polish the turds that Trump shit out on the topic. Turds like this:

But the stupidity that plopped out of Trump's mouth is Hillary's fault?

Laughing....so much for the party of 'personal responsibility'.

Laughing......now you're finding Trump's support of white nationalism to be boring? Or are you just wiping your ass with your own standard again?

Lets here what old Birther Trump has to say on the matter, shall we?

"He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

Trump's history of suggesting Obama is a Muslim - CNNPolitics.com

And this is the man that is the GOP presidential nominee. The GOP is now officially the birther party.
Trump supports white nationalism? Hilarious.

I found an anonymous email by one of his 'supporters' who backs white nationalism. Trump has never condemned it. Thus, by your insane, batshit standards.......Trump supports white natioalism.

Laughing....what? You standards don't apply to Birther Trump?
Submit it to the media and become an investigative journalist, I'm sure you would become the greatest ever. :YAWN:

Liquid boy seems to be really sleepy while he posts.

Maybe that explains the lack of substance- and his abject worship of whatever Trump says.

Hell even the OP link states it was Hillary supporters that started it. : “[w]hile it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory,

Do....do you know what 'started' means? How its spelled? Because you keep hallucinating that word into quotes where it simply doens't exist.

What more do you need to accept the fact that it was indeed Hillary Supporters that initiated the theory? SMFH

You know, the same thing I asked you to provide us no less than 4 times already. How many times do I need to ask you for the same name....before you're capable of comprehending the question?

Do your own research, every article out there that talks about it, states it was Hillary Supporters that, started/initiated/or any other word you can think of, the theory of Obama not being a "natural-born citizen".

Translation: you've got jack shit.

Gee, how did I know that was coming. Since you failed utterly to back any of your rambling horseshit about Hillary starting the birther conspiracy, show us where Hillary said that Trump started the Birther conspiracy.

That's what you insisted she said. You weren't lying your ass off, were you? Then just show us the quote.

And by 'inane ramblings' you mean applying your own batshit logic?

Laughing....if even you're going to abandon your own ignorant jibbering and treat them like the garbage they are....surely you'll understand if we treat your claims the same way.
Since you've shown yourself to be incapable of comprehending basic English, it was Hillary Supporters that started it, if you translate that to Hillary only, I'm afraid your more of a moron than I thought, but hey, don't let me keep you from looking even dumber as you profess inane stupidity.

Who actually spoke on national television repeatedly spewing Birther crap?

Trump.

Who didn't- ever.

Hilary.

Who lied about Hilary starting the Birther rumors?

That would be Trump.

Because that is what he does.

Were 'Hillary supporters' still carrying on about it 2, 3, 4 years later?
What does that have to do with anything, I stated it was started by Hillary Supporters.

Trump stated Hilary started it.

You know the thread is about Trump- not you- right?

"

I figure you just don't know much about college.

It begins.

Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton of starting the so-called “birther” movement, which raised unfounded questions about President Obama’s birthplace and American citizenship. “You know who started the birth movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton,” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

What does he hope to gain from this?

He has been a part of this, he has accused Obama, and if Hillary and her team did start this, then what does it show? That Trump is as bad as Hillary? Doesn't exactly win him any points, does it?

Oh it is even more hilarious than that.

At best Trump can claim he was just a patsy to Hilary.

At worst Trump is what he is- an ideological Birther.

Laughing.....bored by the application of your own standards? Its almost like you have one standard for Hillary....and another for Trump. You know we have a word for that, right?

Hypocrite.

Either your standards apply to Trump and his 'support' of the Flat Earth soceity.......or they don't apply to Hillary and her 'support' of the birther conspiracy.

Pick one.
:YAWN: All I am stating is it was started by Hillary Supporters, to which everybody in the media agrees.

Then show us the evidence, hypocrite. Name the Hillary supporter who started the birther conspiracy....and back that claim with evidence.

You can't. You can't show us that Hillary 'started' the Birther conspiracy. Nor can you quote Hillary backing any part of it.

Birther Trump on the other hand? Oh, his quotes are varied and vast.

And now the GOP owns all of that. The GOP is the Birther Party. Lead by the Trump, a hopeless Birther.

Trump didn't start it as Hillary exclaimed.
“The leading Republican contender is the man who led the insidious birther movement to discredit the president’s citizenship,” Clinton said during a campaign event Sunday.

And where did Hillary say that Trump started the birther movement? Just highlight the part of your quote where she says that.

FYI: you kinda suck at paraphrasing.
Are you people so intellectually lazy

You are so busy kissing Trump's ass and polishing his knob that you won't admit that Trump lied.

Again.

Trump- the big fat Birther.
LMFAO You're pathetic now. Fucking hilarious. watafuknmoron SMFH

Laughing......now you're finding Trump's support of white nationalism to be boring? Or are you just wiping your ass with your own standard again?

Lets here what old Birther Trump has to say on the matter, shall we?

Trump's history of suggesting Obama is a Muslim - CNNPolitics.com

And this is the man that is the GOP presidential nominee. The GOP is now officially the birther party.
Trump supports white nationalism? Hilarious.

I found an anonymous email by one of his 'supporters' who backs white nationalism. Trump has never condemned it. Thus, by your insane, batshit standards.......Trump supports white natioalism.

Laughing....what? You standards don't apply to Birther Trump?
Submit it to the media and become an investigative journalist, I'm sure you would become the greatest ever. :YAWN:

Liquid boy seems to be really sleepy while he posts.

Maybe that explains the lack of substance- and his abject worship of whatever Trump says.
Don't be upset you were shown to be a fuckin moron, you did it all by yourself, I simply pointed it out, good for you. :clap2:

Translation: you've got jack shit.

Gee, how did I know that was coming. Since you failed utterly to back any of your rambling horseshit about Hillary starting the birther conspiracy, show us where Hillary said that Trump started the Birther conspiracy.

That's what you insisted she said. You weren't lying your ass off, were you? Then just show us the quote.

And by 'inane ramblings' you mean applying your own batshit logic?

Laughing....if even you're going to abandon your own ignorant jibbering and treat them like the garbage they are....surely you'll understand if we treat your claims the same way.
Since you've shown yourself to be incapable of comprehending basic English, it was Hillary Supporters that started it, if you translate that to Hillary only, I'm afraid your more of a moron than I thought, but hey, don't let me keep you from looking even dumber as you profess inane stupidity.

Who actually spoke on national television repeatedly spewing Birther crap?

Trump.

Who didn't- ever.

Hilary.

Who lied about Hilary starting the Birther rumors?

That would be Trump.

Because that is what he does.
Unlike Hillary claiming Trump to be the “The leading Republican contender is the man who led the insidious birther movement to discredit the president’s citizenship,” Clinton said during a campaign event Sunday. When the reality of it is that it was the Democrats that lead that movement in 2007 and 2008. gofigure

Your intellectual ignorance does stand out though, good for you.:dig:

Forum List

Back