Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement

This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. I'm back after a week in the hospital. I see my fellow patriots need help. I am here to serve. Here we go. The big Hillary supporter who got the birther ball rolling was attorney Phil Berg, a Democrat former deputy attorney general out of Philadelphia.

Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton Mother of ‘Birther’ Movement!

Just couldn't resist, could you? :lol:

I was just about to post a memorial service thread for you, man.
Thanks but a superior white hospital doctor and his team of white nurses pulled me through.

This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. I'm back after a week in the hospital. I see my fellow patriots need help. I am here to serve. Here we go. The big Hillary supporter who got the birther ball rolling was attorney Phil Berg, a Democrat former deputy attorney general out of Philadelphia.

Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton Mother of ‘Birther’ Movement!

Just couldn't resist, could you? :lol:

I was just about to post a memorial service thread for you, man.
Thanks but a superior white hospital doctor and his team of white nurses pulled me through.

Glad you're back, friend.

Much ado about nothing so far. Wait until Trump accuses Hillary of enabling her husband's abuse of women. How is the Washington Post going to handle that one? Hillary is relatively defenseless on a personal level and she desperately needs the liberal media to run interference for her. She can't even field a confrontational question about her claim that she would shut down coal mines and backtracked immediately even though the sound bite indicated that she was serious and determined.

Another Trump lie. At some point, he will have to back up his lie and he won't be able to do it.
Not a single Trump supporter here at USMB can post a link or show evidence that Clinton started the birther bullshit. No connection to her or her campaign.

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary and her team had nothing to do with it.

Birtherism: Where it all began

Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there? The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.
Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

Another Trump lie. At some point, he will have to back up his lie and he won't be able to do it.
Not a single Trump supporter here at USMB can post a link or show evidence that Clinton started the birther bullshit. No connection to her or her campaign.

Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there? The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.
From your link:
John Avlon, editor-in-chief of the Daily Beast, explored the roots of the birther movement in his book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America. Avlon described a posting on the PUMA website with the heading "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" He wrote that a Clinton volunteer in Texas, Linda Starr, played a key role in spreading the rumor.

Starr connected with Pennsylvania attorney Philip Berg in August and Berg followed up by suing in federal court to block Obama’s nomination. The suit was thrown out repeatedly on the grounds that Berg lacked standing and the U.S. Supreme Court ultimately refused to hear his appeal.​

Well there it is Skylar, there is who pushed the theory, see how easy it was to do basic research and find that it was Democrats/Hillary Supporters that pushed Obama being ineligible for office. SMFH

From your link:
John Avlon, editor-in-chief of the Daily Beast, explored the roots of the birther movement in his book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America. Avlon described a posting on the PUMA website with the heading "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" He wrote that a Clinton volunteer in Texas, Linda Starr, played a key role in spreading the rumor.

Starr connected with Pennsylvania attorney Philip Berg in August and Berg followed up by suing in federal court to block Obama’s nomination. The suit was thrown out repeatedly on the grounds that Berg lacked standing and the U.S. Supreme Court ultimately refused to hear his appeal.​

Well there it is Skylar, there is who pushed the theory, see how easy it was to do basic research and find that it was Democrats/Hillary Supporters that pushed Obama being ineligible for office. SMFH

Which means there was and is no evidence that Clinton was herself connected to it.

From your link:

Which means there was and is no evidence that Clinton was herself connected to it.
Which is why I have stated from the beginning that it was Hillary Supporters and Democrats that started it.

From your link:

Which is why I have stated from the beginning that it was Hillary Supporters and Democrats that started it.

The OP says Hillary started it.

It begins.

Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton of starting the so-called “birther” movement, which raised unfounded questions about President Obama’s birthplace and American citizenship. “You know who started the birth movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton,” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

drumpf likes repeating lies....

give him a national enquirer he'll tell you they've found ape boys in the amazon

Seriously, wtf do I care who started it, how about his plans and plank spill forth from his mouth instead of a toilet contents...

It's a sad day when you are one od the most reasoned posts in a thread. No offense meant, you just usually joke around.

From your link:

David Duke is a Trump supporter. Do you really want to play the guilt by association game, Trump vs. Clinton?

From your link:

but not hillary....

which is what makes drumpf a liar and the people who actually don't laugh him off the podium...simpleminded idiots.

From your link:

The OP says Hillary started it.
So what.

It begins.

Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton of starting the so-called “birther” movement, which raised unfounded questions about President Obama’s birthplace and American citizenship. “You know who started the birth movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton,” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

drumpf likes repeating lies....

give him a national enquirer he'll tell you they've found ape boys in the amazon
That's right lets dismiss what Hillary claims about Trump. SMFH

From your link:

but not hillary....

which is what makes drumpf a liar and the people who actually don't laugh him off the podium...simpleminded idiots.
Ideological stupidity at its finest. :clap2:

Hell even the OP link states it was Hillary supporters that started it. : “[w]hile it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory,

That doesn't say that Hillary Supporters started the birther movement.

Do....do you know what 'started' means? How its spelled? Because you keep hallucinating that word into quotes where it simply doens't exist.

What more do you need to accept the fact that it was indeed Hillary Supporters that initiated the theory? SMFH

The name of the Hilary supporter that started the Birther Conspiracy.

You know, the same thing I asked you to provide us no less than 4 times already. How many times do I need to ask you for the same name....before you're capable of comprehending the question?

A dozen? A hundred? Does the number involve an exponent?
Do your own research, every article out there that talks about it, states it was Hillary Supporters that, started/initiated/or any other word you can think of, the theory of Obama not being a "natural-born citizen".

The rest of your inane ramblings are amusing though. :YAWN:

Were 'Hillary supporters' still carrying on about it 2, 3, 4 years later?

Forum List

Back