Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement

So Trump is saying that he blames Hilary for him being an idiotic Birther?

Donald is just lying- again. Donald just blaming others for his own stupidity- again.

Not that any of his supporters care when he lies.

Let us review what Hilary said about President Obama's birth certificate....
images

Now lets review what Trump said about President Obama's birth certificate

Trump, NBC: He doesn't have a birth certificate or he hasn't shown it. He has what's called certificate of live birth. That's something that's easy to get. … it's not the equivalent. … A certificate of live birth is not even signed by anybody. I saw his. I read it very carefully. It doesn't have a serial number, doesn't have a signature. there's not even a signature.

Donald Trump, NBC: His grandmother in Kenya says he was born in Kenya and witnessed the birth, okay?

Trump, MSNBC: His grandmother in Kenya, said "Oh no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth."

Trump, April 7: Now, let me just go to the final point. The final point on the birther. The final point is the newspaper. Well, guess what? His grandparents probably put in a thing because everybody wanted to become a United States citizen, more so than today to be honest with you, because they were more proud in those days. But for purposes of hospitalization and welfare, you want to become an American citizen. So, the grandparents living in Honolulu, living in Hawaii, probably put it in. It’s a very simply explanation.

Trump, ABC: The reason that I have a little doubt — just a little — is because he grew up and nobody knew him. When you interview people — if I ever got the nomination, if I ever decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten, they'll remember me. Nobody ever comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It's very strange. The whole thing is very strange."
It was Hillary Clinton supporters that circulated and email that claimed Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. 2008.
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

It wasn't Trump that brought it up but Democrats against Obama. Trump later financed an investigation and came to the conclusion that he was legit.

You keep avoiding Trump's actual words.

Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

Feel free to provide the quote by Hilary Clinton bringing up birtherism.

See here is the thing- Donald made a Birther ass out of himself- going on national TV dozens of times making all sorts of idiotic Birther claims.

Hilary never did.

Trump lied- again. Trump blames others for his own idiocy- again.

By the way- do you agree with Trump's Birtherism?
When her supporters sent the email out she never condemned it, she went along with it. So yes it was her supporters that did so.

So any anonymous emall by someone claiming to be a Trump supporter that Trump doesn't explicitly condemn....Trump supports?

Oh my. I'm gonna have so much fun with your standard.
:YAWN: Everybody has accepted that it was Clinton Supporters. Your trying to rationalize based on lack of basic research is what is more telling.

It begins.

Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton of starting the so-called “birther” movement, which raised unfounded questions about President Obama’s birthplace and American citizenship. “You know who started the birth movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton,” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

Donald is just lying- again. Donald just blaming others for his own stupidity- again.

images

Trump, NBC: He doesn't have a birth certificate or he hasn't shown it. He has what's called certificate of live birth. That's something that's easy to get. … it's not the equivalent. … A certificate of live birth is not even signed by anybody. I saw his. I read it very carefully. It doesn't have a serial number, doesn't have a signature. there's not even a signature.

Donald Trump, NBC: His grandmother in Kenya says he was born in Kenya and witnessed the birth, okay?

Trump, MSNBC: His grandmother in Kenya, said "Oh no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth."

Trump, April 7: Now, let me just go to the final point. The final point on the birther. The final point is the newspaper. Well, guess what? His grandparents probably put in a thing because everybody wanted to become a United States citizen, more so than today to be honest with you, because they were more proud in those days. But for purposes of hospitalization and welfare, you want to become an American citizen. So, the grandparents living in Honolulu, living in Hawaii, probably put it in. It’s a very simply explanation.

Trump, ABC: The reason that I have a little doubt — just a little — is because he grew up and nobody knew him. When you interview people — if I ever got the nomination, if I ever decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten, they'll remember me. Nobody ever comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It's very strange. The whole thing is very strange."
It was Hillary Clinton supporters that circulated and email that claimed Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. 2008.

It was an anonymous email from someone who claimed to be a Hillary supporter.

If that translates into Hillary, then in about 15 minutes I can supply plenty of 'anonymous emails from someone claiming to be Trump supporter' that establish Trump's support for the Flat Earth Society....and all manner of crazy shit.

It wasn't Trump that brought it up but Democrats against Obama. Trump later financed an investigation and came to the conclusion that he was legit.

Trump is a brain dead birther. He can desperately try to blame Hillary for his own idiot positions. But its not an argument that a rational person would ever swallow.

Though it does fit in perfectly with the GOP base. Remember....in the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.
Was it not Hillary that said Trump was the one that brought it up? Look it isn't going to go on past today, neither are going to be held accountable for it.

Trump is a brain dead birther? LMFAO Your ideological stupidity is more telling than anything.

I just found an anonymous email from a trump supporter that believes in the Flat Earth society.

I just checked google. There's no record of Trump ever condemning that society. Thus, by your own batshit standards, Trump supports the idea that the earth isn't round, but flat.

Do you really want a president who is so deluded that he thinks the earth is flat?

It begins.

Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton of starting the so-called “birther” movement, which raised unfounded questions about President Obama’s birthplace and American citizenship. “You know who started the birth movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton,” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

images

Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

See here is the thing- Donald made a Birther ass out of himself- going on national TV dozens of times making all sorts of idiotic Birther claims.

Hilary never did.

Do I agree with Trumps birther-ism? You mean when he said Obama is legit? Yes Obama is legit, he was born in Hawaii. It is "Ted" that isn't eligible to hold office due to being an 8USC1401(g) Section 7 citizen - not a "natural-born citizen".

You keep ignoring what Donald actually says and pretend he has said something else.

Why do you think that he ever said President Obama was 'legit'?

Donald Trump- the biggest Birther of them all- now the GOP candidate.

images

If that translates into Hillary, then in about 15 minutes I can supply plenty of 'anonymous emails from someone claiming to be Trump supporter' that establish Trump's support for the Flat Earth Society....and all manner of crazy shit.

Trump is a brain dead birther. He can desperately try to blame Hillary for his own idiot positions. But its not an argument that a rational person would ever swallow.

Though it does fit in perfectly with the GOP base. Remember....in the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.
Was it not Hillary that said Trump was the one that brought it up? Look it isn't going to go on past today, neither are going to be held accountable for it.

Trump is a brain dead birther? LMFAO Your ideological stupidity is more telling than anything.

I just found an anonymous email from a trump supporter that believes in the Flat Earth society.

I just checked google. There's no record of Trump ever condemning that society. Thus, by your own batshit standards, Trump supports the idea that the earth isn't round, but flat.

Do you really want a president who is so deluded that he thinks the earth is flat?

I just found an anonymous email from a Trump supporter that Trump is a member of the KKK.....

images

Hilary never did.

When her supporters sent the email out she never condemned it, she went along with it. So yes it was her supporters that did so.

So any anonymous emall by someone claiming to be a Trump supporter that Trump doesn't explicitly condemn....Trump supports?

Oh my. I'm gonna have so much fun with your standard.
:YAWN: Everybody has accepted that it was Clinton Supporters. Your trying to rationalize based on lack of basic research is what is more telling.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to establish factually. Who, pray tell, was this Clinton Supporter who started the Birther Conspiracy?

And you've already established your standards. I'm going to enjoy holding you to them.....

........for months.

Seriously it's undeniable that the birther movement was started during the 08 primary by Clinton. The big question is who the heck cares?

images

:YAWN:

images

I just found an anonymous email from a Trump supporter that Trump is a member of the KKK.....

Oh, the anonymous 'clinton supporter' didn't claim that CLinton believed Obama wasn't born in the US. Only that they did. So you don't have to find an anonyous email that claims that Trump supports the KKK. Only an email from an 'anonymous supporter' that claims that THEY support the KKK.

And per LR's batshit logic, that means Trump supports the KKK.

This is going to be so much fun!

Another Trump lie. At some point, he will have to back up his lie and he won't be able to do it.
Not a single Trump supporter here at USMB can post a link or show evidence that Clinton started the birther bullshit. No connection to her or her campaign.

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary and her team had nothing to do with it.

Birtherism: Where it all began

Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there? The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.
Your link does not support Trump's claim. It does the exact opposite. You guys do this all the time. You post links without reading them. Trump is blaming and accusing Clinton directly. It is a lie.

Seriously, wtf do I care who started it, how about his plans and plank spill forth from his mouth instead of a toilet contents...

images

Give it to the media, hell you might just become an investigative journalist. SMFH

images

Laughing.....bored by the application of your own standards? Its almost like you have one standard for Hillary....and another for Trump. You know we have a word for that, right?

Hypocrite.

Either your standards apply to Trump and his 'support' of the Flat Earth soceity.......or they don't apply to Hillary and her 'support' of the birther conspiracy.

Pick one.

Oh, the anonymous 'clinton supporter' didn't claim that CLinton believed Obama wasn't born in the US. Only that they did. So you don't have to find an anonyous email that claims that Trump supports the KKK. Only an email from an 'anonymous supporter' that claims that THEY support the KKK.

Every media outlet claims it was Democrats for Hillary that started the birther claim, that is Democrat Media included. Per your inane stupidity, understanding basic research seems to be out of your grasp.

Give it to the media, hell you might just become an investigative journalist. SMFH

Laughing......what, you're just starting to see how monumentally stupid it is to accept any anonymous email as defining a candidate's positions?

Too late! By your own reasoning, Trump is bound to *any* anonymous email from any supposed 'supporter' that I can find. On any position that they take that Trump hasn't explicitly condemned.

And look! I just found another anonymous email from someone claiming to be a Trump supporter who is calling for a race war. And nope, Trump hasn't condemned it.

Thus, Trump supports both a flat earth AND a race war. By your standards anyway. And you really want that for a president?

Every media outlet claims it was Democrats for Hillary that started the birther claim, that is Democrat Media included. Per your inane stupidity, understanding basic research seems to be out of your grasp.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to factually establish. Yet oddly....you can't even NAME the supposed 'Hillary Supporter' who started the birther conspiracy.

Let alone factually establish they supported Hillary. Or that Hillary had a thing to do with it.

Wonderful! That just lowers the bar even farther for the position Birther Trump supports. As any anonymous email from any one claiming to be a supporter is now supported by Trump himself....if Trump hasn't condemned it. We don't even need to know their name.

White Nationalism. Ever heard of it? Trump's supporters have. And look! Another anonymous email! I wonder what it says?

Laughing.....bored by the application of your own standards? Its almost like you have one standard for Hillary....and another for Trump. You know we have a word for that, right?

Hypocrite.

Either your standards apply to Trump and his 'support' of the Flat Earth soceity.......or they don't apply to Hillary and her 'support' of the birther conspiracy.

Pick one.
:YAWN: All I am stating is it was started by Hillary Supporters, to which everybody in the media agrees. Trump didn't start it as Hillary exclaimed.
“The leading Republican contender is the man who led the insidious birther movement to discredit the president’s citizenship,” Clinton said during a campaign event Sunday.​
Thats directly from the OP. Funny thing is Obama was already the President when Trump pushed the BC issue.

This from the OP as well admitting it was Hillary supporters that started it.
“[w]hile it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory,​

The rest is nothing more than ideologues showing their ideological stupidity.

You keep saying that over and over, post after post, but it is not true. You are distorting what the media has reported as rumor and there has never even been a link to Hillary or her campaign in the myth. Just an "anonymous supporter". Not even an original email.

It begins.

I don't think she started it but she certainly brought the question in her last presidential run against obama, long before Trump ever did.

Hey, if Trump and Cruz are responsible for everything their supporters do, then the same standard has to be applied to the hildabitch.

Laughing......what, you're just starting to see how monumentally stupid it is to accept any anonymous email as defining a candidate's positions?

Too late! By your own reasoning, Trump is bound to *any* anonymous email from any supposed 'supporter' that I can find. On any position that they take that Trump hasn't explicitly condemned.

And look! I just found another anonymous email from someone claiming to be a Trump supporter who is calling for a race war. And nope, Trump hasn't condemned it.

Thus, Trump supports both a flat earth AND a race war. By your standards anyway. And you really want that for a president?
Accept that everybody admits it was Democrats that sent out the email, you seem t o be the only one denying what everybody already knows and has admitted to, reality doesn't seem to be in your ideological stupidity.

Trump's partly right....her anonymous attack army started it when Obama came out of nowhere to begin spoling her last 'It's My Turn' moment.

Forum List

Back