True Stimulus

How is setting a minimum level of coverage "running it"?

That isn't the only thing the czar will establish.

Yea......tell us about the Death Panels

So, I guess you are against the death penalty, since the government runs that too.

It is, after all, the most pre-meditated murder of all.

I guess the military is really fucked up too, since the government runs that.

Truth is, and we know this, it isn't about the government running anything, though in truth, doctors will tell us what we need, not the government. And for those without insurance, it'll be a lot better, and for those with insurance, you've already got a "death panel," who have demostrated that for profit, they'll even turn little girls down for things like liver transplants.

I think with the bank downfalls, we're seeing just how bad the private sector is at running things. THE CEOs put their own profits and benefits ahead of everything else, and it often crashes their whole company, and when it doesn't, it kills people.

That isn't the only thing the czar will establish.

Yea......tell us about the Death Panels

So, I guess you are against the death penalty, since the government runs that too.

It is, after all, the most pre-meditated murder of all.

I guess the military is really fucked up too, since the government runs that.

Truth is, and we know this, it isn't about the government running anything, though in truth, doctors will tell us what we need, not the government. And for those without insurance, it'll be a lot better, and for those with insurance, you've already got a "death panel," who have demostrated that for profit, they'll even turn little girls down for things like liver transplants.

I think with the bank downfalls, we're seeing just how bad the private sector is at running things. THE CEOs put their own profits and benefits ahead of everything else, and it often crashes their whole company, and when it doesn't, it kills people.

Yeah I mean after all the bill only says that the "Commissioner"/CZAR will specify what benefits will be covered. Right now insurance companies have to have a statement of benefits to let everyone who is insured by their insurance exactly what to expect. Whereas this Czar will be able to make benefits changes at anytime he/she feels like it.

Forum List

Back