True Interpretation of the 2nd Amendment

I always amuses me how foolish these anti gun hacks are.

I can hardly wait until they are attacked by someone with a knife.

The Escape Channel was showing an FBI Files program where a Negro was using a bag of bricks to assault people from behind with.

The anti gun hacks think you can end crime by getting rid of guns.

Crime is ubiquitous and immortal.

And guns are the best way to stop it.

Fortunately the framers gave us a second amendment that has room for interpretation, by the courts.
Unfortunately the Supreme Court got it wrong when they interpreted the Article to refer to everyone and not strictly state militias.

LOL, State militias are not allowed to keep their firearms in their homes nor to open carry them like in the USA unlike in Switzerland. Best learn American Law!

If anything, instead of abolishing the 2nd amendment
it should be EXPANDED to protect equal right to defense in ALL forms

You are talking some silly Nonsense.

You just don't get it do you, GUNS are BAD, they prevent the wealthy from taking control of the American Sheeple Live Stock, and all live stock at some point needs to be Culled, you can Cull animals if they can fight back, in other words, the American Sheeple have TEETH, the TEETH are the GUNS in America, so before we can begin the Culling, we must first pull the teeth.

I don't need a gun to hurt you or the cartel men you send to visit me. Knives, baseball bats and chicken wire work great in a place with no damn lights...

Also here in Texas the state grant me the right to own a long rifle and do you know what a twelve gauge shotgun with buck shot can do to you and having a pump action with one in the chamber and five extra round for amusement will make damn sure your visit is very painful!

You just don't get it do you, GUNS are BAD, they prevent the wealthy from taking control of the American Sheeple Live Stock, and all live stock at some point needs to be Culled, you can Cull animals if they can fight back, in other words, the American Sheeple have TEETH, the TEETH are the GUNS in America, so before we can begin the Culling, we must first pull the teeth.

I don't need a gun to hurt you or the cartel men you send to visit me. Knives, baseball bats and chicken wire work great in a place with no damn lights...

Also here in Texas the state grant me the right to own a long rifle and do you know what a twelve gauge shotgun with buck shot can do to you and having a pump action with one in the chamber and five extra round for amusement will make damn sure your visit is very painful!

Neither do I, one of my specialties was coming up with new bobby traps and silent ways of killing people. I still like to invent modernized booby traps. One of my latest involves compressed air cartridges and finishing nails. It sort of reminds me of the old "nail rounds" from the Vietnam time frame out of 40MM grenade launcher.

Guns are freedom.

Guns are life.

Guns make everyone equal.

Guns prevent crime.

And if you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have guns.
More guns for Chicago!

Neither do I, one of my specialties was coming up with new bobby traps and silent ways of killing people. I still like to invent modernized booby traps. One of my latest involves compressed air cartridges and finishing nails. It sort of reminds me of the old "nail rounds" from the Vietnam time frame out of 40MM grenade launcher.
shouldn't you be, well regulated?

If someone attempt to break into my home there are only three entery points and one is in the kitchen through a window and the other two are in the living room through the front door,or Windows.

I have no Windows in my bedroom and the closet has is secured...

To get to my bedroom you would have to go through a small hall.

The bedroom door is exterior with a deadbolt lock and regular exterior lock.

In my bedroom I have a tool box that contain a four pound hammer and one twenty-two ounce hammer...

Also two gauges of bailing wire with two key ring loops and wireman tools...

So as you read I have what I need to mess with someone if they come through my door.

So when the op'er write about how Americans do not need guns, well the op'er should think some Americans are trained not to use a gun unless it is the last resort...

Fortunately the framers gave us a second amendment that has room for interpretation, by the courts.
Unfortunately the Supreme Court got it wrong when they interpreted the Article to refer to everyone and not strictly state militias.

LOL, State militias are not allowed to keep their firearms in their homes nor to open carry them like in the USA unlike in Switzerland. Best learn American Law!
That state militias require firearms to be kept in an armory is proof that they are well-regulated.

If someone attempt to break into my home there are only three entery points and one is in the kitchen through a window and the other two are in the living room through the front door,or Windows.

In my bedroom I have a tool box that contain a four pound hammer and one twenty-two ounce hammer...

So as you read I have what I need to mess with someone if they come through my door.

So when the op'er write about how Americans do not need guns, well the op'er should think some Americans are trained not to use a gun unless it is the last resort...
I saw "Gettysburg" the movie. Real sergeants don't even fire their weapon, unless they want to, "show off".

True Interpretation of the 2nd Amendment in laments terms:

The Right To Bear Arms

Lets say YOU as a normal average person were to speak out against a Wealthy Person, I then get a Cartel or some sort of local Mafia involved to go to your house, tie you up, RAPE and Pillage your family as you watched.
The very next day, YOU WOULD LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

But here in the Untied States the Second Amendment has been misinterpreted so now all the Sheeple in this land have sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry equal to or greater than Cartel's & Mafia's, so now when I try to order them to go to your house to teach you a lesson, they will risk Serious Injury or even Death, this make it much more expensive to or even impossible to SHUT YOU UP.

Yes the American Sheeple have the Right To Bear Arms, so if I was to tell the Cartel or Mafia guys to cut off your hands, they would have to do so at the base of your wrist, thus preserving YOUR arm.............. Thus the Right to Bear Arms, it doesn't say anything about Sheeple being allow to own sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry at all.

This is why the confiscation of all Fire Arms from American Sheeple should be employed, and I say ALL guns including Flint Lock Muskets......... anything that can be used in self defense, because technically......... TECHNICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS.
The Right to Bear Arms (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) was seen by our Founding Fathers as the last check against tyranny. They knew that the best line of defense against a standing army was an armed populace.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair."

- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist."

- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

The people who wish to preserve liberty and are capable of bearing arms are the militia.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms be infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …"

Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army.

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." - Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

Well regulated does not mean regulations. When the Constitution specifies regulations it specifically states who and what is being regulated. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. The fundamental purpose of the militia was to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the necessary equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

That state militias require firearms to be kept in an armory is proof that they are well-regulated.
Well regulated does not mean regulations. When the Constitution specifies regulations it specifically states who and what is being regulated. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. The fundamental purpose of the militia was to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the necessary equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

The people who wish to preserve liberty and are capable of bearing arms are the militia.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms be infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …"

Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army.

The Right To Bear Arms

Lets say YOU as a normal average person were to speak out against a Wealthy Person, I then get a Cartel or some sort of local Mafia involved to go to your house, tie you up, RAPE and Pillage your family as you watched.

But here in the Untied States the Second Amendment has been misinterpreted so now all the Sheeple in this land have sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry equal to or greater than Cartel's & Mafia's, so now when I try to order them to go to your house to teach you a lesson, they will risk Serious Injury or even Death, this make it much more expensive to or even impossible to SHUT YOU UP.

Yes the American Sheeple have the Right To Bear Arms, so if I was to tell the Cartel or Mafia guys to cut off your hands, they would have to do so at the base of your wrist, thus preserving YOUR arm.............. Thus the Right to Bear Arms, it doesn't say anything about Sheeple being allow to own sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry at all.

This is why the confiscation of all Fire Arms from American Sheeple should be employed, and I say ALL guns including Flint Lock Muskets......... anything that can be used in self defense, because technically......... TECHNICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS.

The true interpretation is that it A) is a limitation on the US government (and now state govts), B) that there is a right to keep arms and a right to bear arms, C) the right to keep arms merely prevents the US govt from stopping individuals, before due process, from being able to own weapons, which means as long as individuals can get weapons, the US govt isn't infringing this, for example by banning certain types of weaponry. The Supreme Court has stated that it is usual militia weaponry, which in the modern era isn't much more than a hand gun, D) the right to bear arms is the right to be in the militia, E) the right to keep arms is the right to own weapons so the militia has a ready supply of weaponry that isn't connected with the federal govt, and the right to bear arms is the right to be in the militia so the militia has a ready supply of personnel to use those guns.

The Right To Bear Arms

The true interpretation is that it A) is a limitation on the US government (and now state govts), B) that there is a right to keep arms and a right to bear arms, C) the right to keep arms merely prevents the US govt from stopping individuals, before due process, from being able to own weapons, which means as long as individuals can get weapons, the US govt isn't infringing this, for example by banning certain types of weaponry. The Supreme Court has stated that it is usual militia weaponry, which in the modern era isn't much more than a hand gun, D) the right to bear arms is the right to be in the militia, E) the right to keep arms is the right to own weapons so the militia has a ready supply of weaponry that isn't connected with the federal govt, and the right to bear arms is the right to be in the militia so the militia has a ready supply of personnel to use those guns.
Since the 2nd Amendment was meant to serve as a deterrent against a tyrannical government from usurping its power, the minimum standard for a militia today (i.e. we the people) is a semi-automatic rifle with a high capacity magazine.

The Right To Bear Arms

Thus the Right to Bear Arms, it doesn't say anything about Sheeple being allow to own sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry at all.

Sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry are considered "arms" thus is covered by the 2nd Amendment allowing Americans to have the constitutional right to own them if they choose dumbass. :cuckoo:

This is why the confiscation of all Fire Arms from American Sheeple should be employed and I say ALL guns

That would not only be unconstitutional but also extraordinarily coercive, and perhaps even violent. A mandatory confiscation of guns in America would involve tens of thousands of heavily armed federal agents going door-to-door to demand millions of Americans that they surrender their guns and their constitutional rights. That. Is. Not. Going. To. Happen.

because technically......... TECHNICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS
BECAUSE TECHNICALLY YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. :eusa_liar: :fu:

Last edited:

And who is the "WE" that you're referring to? Who is "the wealthy" that you're referring to? Is it the corrupt globalists like the Bilderbergs who want more control over the American people by trying taking their freedom away?

If that's the case than GUNS are GOOD.

Last edited:

The Right To Bear Arms

Excellent frigidweirdo !!

You read Heller correctly.

Most people have not.

Good man !!!

The Right To Bear Arms

Thus the Right to Bear Arms, it doesn't say anything about Sheeple being allow to own sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry at all.

Sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry are considered "arms" thus is covered by the 2nd Amendment allowing Americans to have the constitutional right to own them if they choose dumbass. :cuckoo:

This is why the confiscation of all Fire Arms from American Sheeple should be employed and I say ALL guns

That would not only be unconstitutional but also extraordinarily coercive, and perhaps even violent. A mandatory confiscation of guns in America would involve tens of thousands of heavily armed federal agents going door-to-door to demand millions of Americans that they surrender their guns and their constitutional rights. That. Is. Not. Going. To. Happen.

because technically......... TECHNICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS
BECAUSE TECHNICALLY YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. :eusa_liar: :fu:

Except the 2A doesn't allow individuals to have any weapon they like.

The 2A restricts the government, therefore the govt can't prevent individuals from having arms, yet they can prevent them from having certain types of arms.

So as you read I have what I need to mess with someone if they come through my door...

With a shotgun, any intruder can blast your bedroom door hinges and lock away.

So a shotgun in the hands of any intruder would supersede anything you would have in your bedroom besides another shotgun or else an assault carbine. Those would be your only two viable defenses against an intruder wanting to get into your bedroom.

Forum List

Back