True Interpretation of the 2nd Amendment

luosT_tcR

Rookie
Jan 9, 2016
United States
True Interpretation of the 2nd Amendment in laments terms:

The Right To Bear Arms

Lets say YOU as a normal average person were to speak out against a Wealthy Person, I then get a Cartel or some sort of local Mafia involved to go to your house, tie you up, RAPE and Pillage your family as you watched.
The very next day, YOU WOULD LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

But here in the Untied States the Second Amendment has been misinterpreted so now all the Sheeple in this land have sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry equal to or greater than Cartel's & Mafia's, so now when I try to order them to go to your house to teach you a lesson, they will risk Serious Injury or even Death, this make it much more expensive to or even impossible to SHUT YOU UP.

Yes the American Sheeple have the Right To Bear Arms, so if I was to tell the Cartel or Mafia guys to cut off your hands, they would have to do so at the base of your wrist, thus preserving YOUR arm.............. Thus the Right to Bear Arms, it doesn't say anything about Sheeple being allow to own sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry at all.

This is why the confiscation of all Fire Arms from American Sheeple should be employed, and I say ALL guns including Flint Lock Muskets......... anything that can be used in self defense, because technically......... TECHNICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS.

The Right To Bear Arms

Lets say YOU as a normal average person were to speak out against a Wealthy Person, I then get a Cartel or some sort of local Mafia involved to go to your house, tie you up, RAPE and Pillage your family as you watched.

But here in the Untied States the Second Amendment has been misinterpreted so now all the Sheeple in this land have sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry equal to or greater than Cartel's & Mafia's, so now when I try to order them to go to your house to teach you a lesson, they will risk Serious Injury or even Death, this make it much more expensive to or even impossible to SHUT YOU UP.

Yes the American Sheeple have the Right To Bear Arms, so if I was to tell the Cartel or Mafia guys to cut off your hands, they would have to do so at the base of your wrist, thus preserving YOUR arm.............. Thus the Right to Bear Arms, it doesn't say anything about Sheeple being allow to own sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry at all.

This is why the confiscation of all Fire Arms from American Sheeple should be employed, and I say ALL guns including Flint Lock Muskets......... anything that can be used in self defense, because technically......... TECHNICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS.

Well no. But I've seen just as ludicrous interpretations on the other extreme.

The Right To Bear Arms

You must be a rapist or terrorist spreading propaganda to brainwash Americans so we won't protect ourselves from you Hannibal Lector.

The Right To Bear Arms

Stupid fucking moron...

The Right To Bear Arms

Dear luosT_tcR in addition to the criminal oppression you describe
our nation still faces the equivalent in terms of civil and corporate oppression.

When media, political parties, and the LEGAL system of defense
is monopolized by corporate interests buying out politicians, media and judges/courts
then we have this going on with lack of equal legal defense to protect ourselves and representation, from "bigger bullies" such as in your scenario.

I watched an entire community in a nationally registered historic landmark site
bulldozed down to a few remaining churches because of corporate collusion and monopoly with local govt bought out by developer interests not treated equally as other citizens.

None of us can acquire legal representation much less equal defense or time in court much less a win. Because of professional conflicts of interest both financially and politically between lawyers judges and govt.

The "bigger bully" wins using means that are not checked by govt as abuses of power
or public resources/authority, but are "legalized" by govt and lawyers who defend the source of bigger financial backing or tax revenues, while there is nothing to defend the interests and rights of regular working citizens (who also pay for the legal defense of city govts against us in lawsuits, if you can see the outrageous injustice in that)

Where is equal protection of the laws between citizens and bigger corporate interests?

If anything, instead of abolishing the 2nd amendment
it should be EXPANDED to protect equal right to defense in ALL forms
including LEGAL defense equal to oppressive threats by larger groups especially govt and corporations with unequal resources and influence,
and mediation and consensus to defend political beliefs from infringement by equal creeds or beliefs of opponents.

If Trump and Clinton took this on, we'd see real quick who is for equality and who is for continued monopoly, by which competing interests, on our democratic process, media and govt!!!

Last edited:
Fortunately the framers gave us a second amendment that has room for interpretation, by the courts.

The Right To Bear Arms

cbe.gif

You are talking some silly Nonsense.

You just don't get it do you, GUNS are BAD, they prevent the wealthy from taking control of the American Sheeple Live Stock, and all live stock at some point needs to be Culled, you can Cull animals if they can fight back, in other words, the American Sheeple have TEETH, the TEETH are the GUNS in America, so before we can begin the Culling, we must first pull the teeth.

You just don't get it do you, GUNS are BAD, they prevent the wealthy from taking control of the American Sheeple Live Stock, and all live stock at some point needs to be Culled, you can Cull animals if they can fight back, in other words, the American Sheeple have TEETH, the TEETH are the GUNS in America, so before we can begin the Culling, we must first pull the teeth.

Why do we have to wait for conflicts to escalate to the point of threatening to use guns for defense?
Is that the only choice of equalizer?

Currently only the big corporations and interests that can afford to lobby and/or have leverage to sue and WIN in federal courts can get their way.
It's not just guns alone that defend rights, but the fact that the NRA can AFFORD LAWYERS TO SUE -- IN FEDERAL COURT -- IF LINES GET CROSSED.

The only thing that stopped Obamacare were lawsuits that WON in federal court.
Who can afford that?

So we don't have equal defense in this country.
The feds can get into our pocketbooks and harass using the IRS.

Taking up guns is not enough to stop the onslaught and oppression of rights.
Look to the lawyers and lobbies that can afford legal defense.

The day that the average person can go to a group and get the same defense for a complaint,
maybe we'll have equality! Thank you luosT_tcR Keep posting and keep your mind well loaded!

Well I can look at the bright side as you have pointed out, but it really all means nothing as long as an average shmoe has the abilities to defend them selves, YES our courts can say this or that but it wont save me from a bullet:
Example :
Lets say you have a really HOT looking teen age daughter, I then get my powerful lawyers to have you deemed as unfit parents, and then provide your HOT looking daughter a foster-home at my Manchin ( im now a foster perant Ha Ha ) ................................ I then commence to using your HOT looking teen aged daughter as a plastic FUCK doll.
Now under normal cercomestances such as in other NON-gun ownership countries all would be good, I could just continue fucking the shit out of your daughter until I grow tired of listening to her screaming then return her to child protective services when that pussy get old after about a few weeks.
But here in gun-toting America . ............ Oh No.... I would get shot on the court house steps by parents ..... probably YOU, once the jury of sheeple are presented with evidence of the hole thing it would be impossible to get them to convict you for shooting me, thus......... if I value my own life and health I should not attempt such a thing wile the American Sheeple continue to have guns.
Ok now you have seen it from a wealthy persons perspective, lets ban all guns and turn America into a gun free paradise just like Thailand.

No BB guns are NOT OK, they got some powerful ones out there that can kill and cause seriouse injury just like a regular firearm, they should be banned too.

No BB guns are NOT OK, they got some powerful ones out there that can kill and cause seriouse injury just like a regular firearm, they should be banned too.

we are given the freedom to have guns to protect ourselves from criminals and liberals. Do you understand?

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

The Right To Bear Arms

So when you say, "Misinterpreted", what you ACTUALLY mean is that your paranoid fantasies don't approve of what it says, not that it doesn't actually say exactly that.

I say I an Army vet from the Vietnam Era and I will die rather than give up my "Right to Bear Arms" are you?

The Right To Bear Arms

Do you have any idea what kind of idiot you are luosT_tcR ??

If you want to understand the 2nd Amendment then you need to carefully read the Heller decision written by Scalia.

You obviously have not.

Guns are freedom.

Guns are life.

Guns make everyone equal.

Guns prevent crime.

And if you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have guns.

Forum List

Back