True Detective Returns Tonight....

Lol i meant on true detective specifically....

I know its gotta be coming, seems like theyre easing into it. Fuggin grossss

"Strike Back" had one queer backdooring another queer and two hot lesbos going at it....Hollywood wants us to accept their perversions...helps them recruit young dumbasses stepping off the bus from Des Moines. :puke:

"Strike Back" had one queer backdooring another queer and two hot lesbos going at it....Hollywood wants us to accept their perversions...helps them recruit young dumbasses stepping off the bus from Des Moines. :puke:
I dont consider it a perversion.

I just dont wanna see it while enjoying a show with my wife.

'Bout to say buh bye to HBO

I see....you don't consider it a perversion yet you don't want to see it. This is why the queers are turning the country upside down....if it makes your stomach turn, it's perverted...simple as that.

I disagree.

I see....you don't consider it a perversion yet you don't want to see it. This is why the queers are turning the country upside down....if it makes your stomach turn, it's perverted...simple as that.

So of course the shotgun rounds he took were police-issue rubber pellets instead of lead buckshot so the main character isn't bumped off. The gangster is miscast....I don't believe he's a rackets boy. The woman cop's strange hair color bothers me too....I'm watching this season like I'd glance at a car wreck. :doubt:
While I have shot quite a lot of #00 buckshot (from my Remington 870) I have never even seen a shotgun shell with rubber pellets, so I know nothing about their capability. What size are those pellets and how likely is it for someone to live through a blast directly to the chest from twelve inches distance with rubber pellets from a 12ga. gun while his back is against a floor? Wouldn't the energy alone be likely to stop the heart or crush the sternum into the heart and lungs?

I know of someone who was killed by a punch in the chest.

Last edited:
While I have shot quite a lot of #00 buckshot (from my Remington 870) I have never even seen a shotgun shell with rubber pellets, so I know nothing about their capability. What size are those pellets and how likely is it for someone to live through a blast directly to the chest from twelve inches distance with rubber pellets from a 12ga. gun while his back is against a floor? Wouldn't the energy alone be likely to stop the heart or crush the sternum into the heart and lungs?

I know of someone who was killed by a punch in the chest.

Count 3 shirt buttons down on a normal man and there's the solar plexus.....a hard punch with a hip-twist is a killer punch. I carried an Ithaca 37 in Vietnam because I thought it was a better gun around river water than the 870. Will a police load of rubber balls kill at close range? I know a guy here in Phoenix that makes these loads for various police agencies and he used to say they were lethal to the head or neck. Some of these detective shows have a competent technical adviser around the set, some don't so maybe somebody will come forward and say the detective would have been a goner. The way his body bounced from the impact he appeared to be dead to me.

what season of Strike back?......

Lol u tryina look up the dick scenes harry? Lol

Lol u tryina look up the dick scenes harry? Lol
no i hope i havent missed the new season premier....i thought they said it starts in august...

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
So episode 4 went off in different directions alright. The gunfight was the most realistic combat I believe I've ever seen on a TV screen.....like the actors, I was shaking when it ended. I just hope other Vets don't go into a tailspin from seeing that last night. As to the plot, I admit I'm lost about what's going on...it's like the writers are competing with each other to see which character can out-weird the rest of them. I thought about whether I wanted to continue watching this version of TD and will decide by next Sunday. :eusa_shifty:

okay here is my take...frankie is pressing ray to become his worker and stop being a cop...frankie has the club back and a deal for drugs...on consignment....frankie and jordan are going at each other....

ani is being charged with sexual harassment by the pansy in bed....so she is suspended....
she and ray go see her father who tells ray he has a huge aura the is black and green and ask him how many lives he has lived...ray replies he is just trying to get thru this one...

big fucking shoot out after the cops walk down the block reservoir dog style...duh...no sneaking up on them

okay here is my take...frankie is pressing ray to become his worker and stop being a cop...frankie has the club back and a deal for drugs...on consignment....frankie and jordan are going at each other....

ani is being charged with sexual harassment by the pansy in bed....so she is suspended....
she and ray go see her father who tells ray he has a huge aura the is black and green and ask him how many lives he has lived...ray replies he is just trying to get thru this one...

big fucking shoot out after the cops walk down the block reservoir dog style...duh...no sneaking up on them

Hmmm....pretty good...I guess where I got lost is why they raided that building in the first place. And what did that "daughter" smoking the hookah have to do with anything?
huh_zps297f809f.png

okay...they raid the building cause the dude pawned that watch or had some girl pawn it..which makes no sense....i am wrong...i am not sure why they raided the building....frankie will know...

CrusaderFrank

the smoking hooka...who knows

okay...they raid the building cause the dude pawned that watch or had some girl pawn it..which makes no sense....i am wrong...i am not sure why they raided the building....frankie will know...

CrusaderFrank

the smoking hooka...who knows

Was watching season 5 of Breaking Bad last night, didn't watch TD

Forum List

Back