True Detective Returns Tonight....

I've heard that Directv will cut your bill big time if you call and threaten to go to Dish but I haven't mustered up the ambition to try it.

Hire some kid with a soldering iron who knows his stuff and can jumper-wire you past the provider's sign in code in the box....they'll never know the difference.

I've heard that Directv will cut your bill big time if you call and threaten to go to Dish but I haven't mustered up the ambition to try it.
when i had Dish they kept me in their house by matching or beating everyone else until U-Verse came along.....they gave me a great deal with them that was hard to turn down and it has never gone down,like time warner cable used to do for hours sometimes and they have never raised their rate in the 3 years i have had it.....

Hire some kid with a soldering iron who knows his stuff and can jumper-wire you past the provider's sign in code in the box....they'll never know the difference.

lol. I believe you but my lawless days are ancient history.

seems i am the only one watching the 2nd one......i just dont get most of it....found myself fussing with hubby about the roads...real or computer generated....perhaps we are just having a lot of character development...but they need to get on with it...

didnt like the first series of td.....attempted to watch the new one....twice...fell asleep twice....wont try again

I'm baffled by replies like this....SO WHAT? You don't like or understand something yet you feel compelled to inflict your bummer on somebody who does. :eusa_snooty:

o go fuck yourself its a public fucking thread....inflict your bummer....on whom? perhaps you are a wee bit too sensitive to what is posted on messageboards ....

Shit just got real.

Frank is out $5MM and Ray got shot -- probably with beanbags. Officer Paul is gay, but still has a need to pretend he's straight?

Both Frank and Ray now have nothing to lose: the dead City Administrator has all of Franks money and Ray has lost his son.

Interesting that Frank was talking about being so rich that the grand kids won't remember where the money came from, yet he's childless.

Who ambushed Ray? Clearly, he found the crime scene and whoever is guarding it didn't bother to clean it up at all. They had to know that at some point, somebody was going to show up there. Ray goes in alone, at night and runs into someone guarding the place, but not bothering to hide the original crime...wtf

Shit just got real.

Frank is out $5MM and Ray got shot -- probably with beanbags. Officer Paul is gay, but still has a need to pretend he's straight? got all of that.....officer paul is the victim of incest also.....that is what i got ...the gay part i am still pondering

Both Frank and Ray now have nothing to lose: the dead City Administrator has all of Franks money and Ray has lost his son. got all that too

Interesting that Frank was talking about being so rich that the grand kids won't remember where the money came from, yet he's childless. did you miss where he says they are gonna do ivf or something

Who ambushed Ray? Clearly, he found the crime scene and whoever is guarding it didn't bother to clean it up at all. They had to know that at some point, somebody was going to show up there. Ray goes in alone, at night and runs into someone guarding the place, but not bothering to hide the original crime...wtf

okay the dude was wearing the mask of the eagle or something that we saw in the first show....the driver has it in the passengers seat when he is hauling casper (?) around...

now the most important thing about the 5 mil missing is the vig is adding up quickly....he was short 10 k on his payment....did you catch the figures tossed out....no way he can miss the next payments or the vig sets up an impossible situation for pay back...think student loan type usery

Shit just got real.

Frank is out $5MM and Ray got shot -- probably with beanbags. Officer Paul is gay, but still has a need to pretend he's straight? got all of that.....officer paul is the victim of incest also.....that is what i got ...the gay part i am still pondering

Both Frank and Ray now have nothing to lose: the dead City Administrator has all of Franks money and Ray has lost his son. got all that too

Interesting that Frank was talking about being so rich that the grand kids won't remember where the money came from, yet he's childless. did you miss where he says they are gonna do ivf or something

okay the dude was wearing the mask of the eagle or something that we saw in the first show....the driver has it in the passengers seat when he is hauling casper (?) around...

OH!!! I had no idea what that was in the passenger seat! That's wicked.

WTF he kills Casper (SP?) and sticks around to see who shows up??? WTF Makes less than no sense

goes to show that the killing of casper....we really need to find out how to spell that....and the .....killing of the cop....ray are connected....so someone inside the dirty dozen (my name for the unknowns right now) is killing his co horts

thats right frankie....before you get so condescending with me....remember i will surprise you lol

the mask was only shown for a brief glance...i think the first time they show casper and you are not sure he is dead or what

goes to show that the killing of casper....we really need to find out how to spell that....and the .....killing of the cop....ray are connected....so someone inside the dirty dozen (my name for the unknowns right now) is killing his co horts

thats right frankie....before you get so condescending with me....remember i will surprise you lol

the mask was only shown for a brief glance...i think the first time they show casper and you are not sure he is dead or what

I never condescend to you and yes, you are full of surprises

Dang it I missed the second episode catching up on "Strike Back".
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png

Forum List

Back