True Detective Returns Tonight....

Most stunning part of the show last night was Ray discovering that Frank apparently lied to him about the identity of the rapist. Ray can get his kid back without Frank's off the books money, so now Ray is very dangerous

It's also possible that Caspere used Frank's cash to buy the blue diamonds.

I'll let you watch and then I'll come back to this.

I'm really liking Ani, Ray and Paul

so we assume he lied to ray for a reason?

That's most likely. Far more unlikely but along the "Fucking with Frank" Theme is someone switched the DNA kits to make it look like Frank screwed over Ray. Not sure what his motive would have been for lying to Ray, but we'll see what develops

i see no reason for frankie to lie to ray that far back......i had not thought about a dna kit switch...i predict ray will be chad's father....

I think they've set it up so that it is obvious to everyone in the world except Ray that Chad could not possibly be his biological kid.

so far its not on my hbogo.......i am not sure why.....
You're not missing anything.
This boondoggle is verging on comedy. The writing is foolish, the casting is inept and the directing sucks. Vince Vaughn's character is ridiculous. The Ninja action at the whore mansion in last night's episode was utterly absurd. And I still can't get over the (Episode One) shotgun blasts center mass, one at about ten feet then again at six inches, his back to the floor --and a few hours later he's up and around. Rubber pellets or not, that is hopelessly incredible bullshit.

The Colin Farrell character is an alcoholic emotional wreck. He snorts blow and smokes cigarettes. Yet he goes around like a fully conditioned cage fighter beating the hell out of people. And that fat kid . . .

True Detective II is a soap opera. And summertime television is dismal.

so far its not on my hbogo.......i am not sure why.....
You're not missing anything.
This boondoggle is verging on comedy. The writing is foolish, the casting is inept and the directing sucks. Vince Vaughn's character is ridiculous. The Ninja action at the whore mansion in last night's episode was utterly absurd. And I still can't get over the (Episode One) shotgun blasts center mass, one at about ten feet then again at six inches, his back to the floor --and a few hours later he's up and around. Rubber pellets or not, that is hopelessly incredible bullshit.

The Colin Farrell character is an alcoholic emotional wreck. He snorts blow and smokes cigarettes. Yet he goes around like a fully conditioned cage fighter beating the hell out of people. And that fat kid . . .

True Detective II is a soap opera. And summertime television is dismal.
so what are its bad points?....

Forum List

Back