Jurassic World...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
It turned out to be one of the best action films I've see in a long time. Chris Pratt was great. The kids who starred in it did an excellent job.

SPOILER:

When the boy says, "We need more teeth", and they release the T-Rex was one of the most epic movie moments in years.

It turned out to be one of the best action films I've see in a long time. Chris Pratt was great. The kids who starred in it did an excellent job.

SPOILER:

When the boy says, "We need more teeth", and they release the T-Rex was one of the most epic movie moments in years.
* SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER *

The movie was AWESOME yes, but they should've had the T-Rex kill the Indominus. It would have made that scene 10 times better than having the freaking Mosasaur fly in out of nowhere for no reason.

I'll give it a 9/10

SPOILER:

* SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER *

The movie was AWESOME yes, but they should've had the T-Rex kill the Indominus. It would have made that scene 10 times better than having the freaking Mosasaur fly in out of nowhere for no reason.

I'll give it a 9/10

I personally liked that scene. It was very unexpected. They showed the Mosasaur once in the movie. I forgot he existed before that scene.

SPOILER:

Entertaining? Yes. But it was a bad movie with a weak story.

SPOILER:

That seems to be the general consensus I've seen about the movie. I'm not sure why it's breaking records like it is if people aren't that thrilled with it. Maybe it just has very broad appeal?

SPOILER:

That seems to be the general consensus I've seen about the movie. I'm not sure why it's breaking records like it is if people aren't that thrilled with it. Maybe it just has very broad appeal?
It was worth watching and it is breaking records because adults want to see the magic captured in the original movie. And kids love dinosaurs.

Again it wasn't a bust, it was an entertaining movie.

SPOILER:

It was worth watching and it is breaking records because adults want to see the magic captured in the original movie. And kids love dinosaurs.

I actually thought the original was over rated, but what you said makes sense.

Between high ticket prices and higher 3d prices, it also makes pure money totals easier to break records for.

SPOILER:

I actually thought the original was over rated, but what you said makes sense.

Between high ticket prices and higher 3d prices, it also makes pure money totals easier to break records for.
I loved the original. Raptors weren't a mainstream dinosaur and JP made them one of the most well known going forward. The TRex scene was not only fresh but terrifying. The scene in the kitchen scared the hell out of me. It took me a longtime to watch that scene without covering my eyes.

Forum List

Back