True conservatism (here's a hint, most of you are dead wrong)

A true conservative advocates for minimal government interference in people's lives.
Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

A true conservative opposes too much power of the government over the people.
Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

A true conservative supports the rights of law abiding citizens to make their own choices.
The right to bear arms.
The right to marry a person of the same gender.
The right to have an early term abortion.
The right to buy or not buy health insurance.

A true conservative opposes overly concentrated power and its resulting tyranny.
Government power.
Corporate power.

Most of you who call yourselves conservatives are far from it.

well, we're happy to have judge all conservatives
No can you do one on Liberals?
:muahaha:
I doubt this one can define conservatism. She is one of the pseudos that think hate is a conservative value. Trailer trash at its best.

So as the resident expert, explain to the board the origins of the rights which the conservative seeks to conserve.

Getting into a philosophical discussion with you about the nature of rights is about as useful as trying to teach quantum physics to a toddler. Let me guess your perspective: They comez from God, yo!

I doubt this one can define conservatism. She is one of the pseudos that think hate is a conservative value. Trailer trash at its best.

ROFL... GOOD LORD! Look at the Prog/conservatives coming out of the WOOD WORK. Why its almost like they feel that the Left is played out and they need place to land.

No thanks ladies... we're no longer interested in volume, we're only considering Americans. Try the DNC, they're looking for half-assed, warmed over fascists... it's their stock in trade.

So as the resident expert, explain to the board the origins of the rights which the conservative seeks to conserve.

Getting into a philosophical discussion with you about the nature of rights is about as useful as trying to teach quantum physics to a toddler. Let me guess your perspective: They comez from God, yo!

COLOR ME SHOCKED! A fascist has absolutely no means to discuss the FUNDAMENTALS of that which she claims to represent.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Anyone need anything else?

You defined a libertarian, not a conservative. Nice try though.

Wow, from a liberal. Nicely done. Very few liberals can comprehend we are not Republicans, and most of the rest think we are anarchists.

Wow, from a liberal. Nicely done. Very few liberals can comprehend we are not Republicans, and most of the rest think we are anarchists.
Little lady, I am one of the few true conservatives on this forum.

Ah, true conservatives are liberals, gotcha. You know I'm not new here, I've been reading your posts. You're not just liberal, you're a hysterical one.

You're from the "I want the right to jack off in public" party.

LOL, demonstrating my point. What a moron...
Lighten up masturbator.

I'll do that after I lighten down. I'm mocking you, the stick isn't up my butt...

Ah, true conservatives are liberals, gotcha. You know I'm not new here, I've been reading your posts. You're not just liberal, you're a hysterical one.
Please describe and post a link to one liberal view that I have expressed.

The whole black guy walking with his hands in his pockets thread. Of all the liberals who claim to be not liberal, I'll make a mental note you're insisting you're not and let you know.

The whole black guy walking with his hands in his pockets thread. Of all the liberals who claim to be not liberal, I'll make a mental note you're insisting you're not and let you know.
LOL...typical. You are one of those who confuse race and hate with conservatism. Carry on...you have defined yourself.

A true conservative advocates for minimal government interference in people's lives.
Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

A true conservative opposes too much power of the government over the people.
Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

A true conservative supports the rights of law abiding citizens to make their own choices.
The right to bear arms.
The right to marry a person of the same gender.
The right to have an early term abortion.
The right to buy or not buy health insurance.

A true conservative opposes overly concentrated power and its resulting tyranny.
Government power.
Corporate power.

Most of you who call yourselves conservatives are far from it.

A true conservative also is defined by the word itself, resisting change.
In my mind, that means they're stuck in whatever era or decade that worked best for their personal circumstances at the time.
con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective

holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
It's too bad that the term progressive has been sabotaged by the conservatives because, after all, who wants to be the opposite, which is regressive?
pro·gres·sive
prəˈɡresiv/
noun

Moron alert.

LOL...typical. You are one of those who confuse race and hate with conservatism. Carry on...you have defined yourself.

Um...strawman much?

Forum List

Back