Trouble in republican paradise

:trolls:
"dimocraps" Yep, more partisan shit.

Not partisan shit, scumbag.

You're a dimocrap? You're a scumbag. Period

Simple observation. Don't like it? Good. I don't want you to like it and I don't want you to like me.

I want you to disappear from the fucking planet surface and take your diseased politics with you

lol, I'm sure a lot of people already feels that way. :badgrin:

Waitress tells governor brownback to save his tip and give it to the schools that are underfunded due to republican tax cuts. Doesn't she understand that Kansas is home base for the coke brothers? The more tax cuts they get, the more jobs they will create, at least according to republican logic, which brownback seems to have bought into.

Waitress to governor Give tip to Kansas schools - Yahoo News

Hey, dumbo.... they're the Koch bbrothers, not the Coke brothers.

Good Lord the stupid runs deep in this one...

Waitress tells governor brownback to save his tip and give it to the schools that are underfunded due to republican tax cuts. Doesn't she understand that Kansas is home base for the coke brothers? The more tax cuts they get, the more jobs they will create, at least according to republican logic, which brownback seems to have bought into.

Maybe if Soros paid the estimated $7 billion dollars he owes in taxes he's been evading schools would have more money OH SNAP!

Read the article on Raw Story. Certain School Districts in Kansas are ending their school year early due to budget cuts, meanwhile Sammie Ammie is wasting money better on schools on some stupid, staged signing event.

Kansas was suppose the Tea Party's shinning example of how they got it right and it has turned out to all wrong.
that. Its a shining example alright, on what republicorp's slash & burn budgets produce- :up: budget deficits Kansas Schools Close Early as Sam Brownback Tax Cuts Squeeze Revenue - Bloomberg Politics
Income-tax cuts championed by the governor have also led to credit downgrades, political turmoil, and deepening budget deficits.

While US corporations shield their profits off shore so they don't pay taxes.
OH!!!!!!!!!!!! SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
e0mza.gif

Maybe if Soros paid the estimated $7 billion dollars he owes in taxes he's been evading schools would have more money OH SNAP!

Trying to claim people don't care about children because they support abortion is stupidity.

who make you g-d? and the judge and jury here?
get on with it Newbie and get over yourself already
No one did, I'm simply saying that most pro choice supporters care deeply about children, support food stamps for children, educational programs... Yeah, I've been around on various political sites.. Not a newbie.

blaa blaa blaaaaa blaaa blaaa
was that intelligent enough for you?
I don't care what you have to say
move along now
Wow staphinfection: very impressive
Who exactly is this stephanie user? Does she like to put herself up on a soapbox in a insulated room and talk to herself?
Staph is an idiot.

Giving money to the schools will go to the teachers retirement fund not the classroom. When will you idiots realize that?

they don't care. because they don't care about children or they wouldn't support abortions on demand

this is just more dirty politics because they have NOTHING

poor things desperation
"they don't care about children or they wouldn't support abortions on demand"
I'm deeply concerned about your level of intelligence.
get in line :D Everyone else here is too Stephanie

"they don't care about children or they wouldn't support abortions on demand"
I'm deeply concerned about your level of intelligence.

worry about yours. I don't need anything from you, thanks
Trying to claim people don't care about children because they support abortion is stupidity.

No one did, I'm simply saying that most pro choice supporters care deeply about children, support food stamps for children, educational programs... Yeah, I've been around on various political sites.. Not a newbie.

move along now
ummm..... you're not a maude Stephanie so zip it zany grl

As to the OP, Kansas (R) is in biiig budgetary trouble.

move along now
Wow staphinfection: very impressive
Who exactly is this stephanie user? Does she like to put herself up on a soapbox in a insulated room and talk to herself?
she is the Right's intellectual giant here. No, seriously, she thinks very highly of herself.

As to the OP, Kansas is a case study of why NOT to let repubs anywhere near budget writing.

Or the money he put out to buy Obama for President. Hell probably just half would be good
oh snap!

the poor poor left is so hard up

they have to go down to a state THEY don't even live in to put down Republicans.

that's some sad shit

they have to go down to a state THEY don't even live in to put down Republicans.

that's some sad shit

Let's talk about Baltimore and Maryland, it' reported they are spending $18,000 a year per student....just how well is that working out? What is the result of this spending? Let me help them out....it's money down the rabbit hole, no return, no investment. Public schools are a joke

that's some sad shit

Let's talk about Baltimore and Maryland, it' reported they are spending $18,000 a year per student....just how well is that working out? What is the result of this spending? Let me help them out....it's money down the rabbit hole, no return, no investment. Public schools are a joke
See what happens when people lie without links? They look like liars. Even the ultra conservative "Council of Conservative Citizens" puts the number at over $15k, far less than $18k.

Baltimore public schools are lavishly over-funded

See? I told you guys I like to use conservative links. Then you have to admit you're a liar.

Worse:

School spending per student drops for the second year in a row - The Hechinger Report

On the other hand, the United States has a higher percentage of children in poverty than other top performing countries, and many experts say that poor children need more resources to catch up to their wealthier peers. Just last month, the Southern Education Foundation calculated that poverty is increasing so much in the United States that for the first time the majority of public school students qualified for free or reduced price lunch in 2012-13.

It is troubling to see the rise in poverty and a decline in education spending happen at the same time.

------------------------------------------
See, a lot more people are in poverty. Doesn't that make your kind happy? Isn't that the GOP's goal? Below minimum wage jobs with no benefits?

that's some sad shit

See what happens when people lie without links? They look like liars. Even the ultra conservative "Council of Conservative Citizens" puts the number at over $15k, far less than $18k.

See? I told you guys I like to use conservative links. Then you have to admit you're a liar.

Worse:

School spending per student drops for the second year in a row - The Hechinger Report

On the other hand, the United States has a higher percentage of children in poverty than other top performing countries, and many experts say that poor children need more resources to catch up to their wealthier peers. Just last month, the Southern Education Foundation calculated that poverty is increasing so much in the United States that for the first time the majority of public school students qualified for free or reduced price lunch in 2012-13.

It is troubling to see the rise in poverty and a decline in education spending happen at the same time.

See, a lot more people are in poverty. Doesn't that make your kind happy? Isn't that the GOP's goal? Below minimum wage jobs with no benefits?

15 or 18 it's still money down the rabbit hole. Idiot

that's some sad shit

Worse:

Is that how you admit your were wrong?????

that's some sad shit

Worse:

Is that how you admit your were wrong?????

Is that all you have? Either make a valid argument or sit down and shut the fuck up. I have a very low tolerance for some troll like you. Your call

Or the money he put out to buy Obama for President. Hell probably just half would be good
oh snap!

We rub the Dem's noses in their hypocrisy and double standards but I'm not sure it does any good, most seem to go right on parroting the liberal talking points of the day oblivious to reality.

Forum List

Back