Trouble in republican paradise

the poor poor left is so hard up

they have to go down to a state THEY don't even live in to put down Republicans.

that's some sad shit

Let's talk about Baltimore and Maryland, it' reported they are spending $18,000 a year per student....just how well is that working out? What is the result of this spending? Let me help them out....it's money down the rabbit hole, no return, no investment. Public schools are a joke
See what happens when people lie without links? They look like liars. Even the ultra conservative "Council of Conservative Citizens" puts the number at over $15k, far less than $18k.

Baltimore public schools are lavishly over-funded

See? I told you guys I like to use conservative links. Then you have to admit you're a liar.

Worse:

School spending per student drops for the second year in a row - The Hechinger Report

On the other hand, the United States has a higher percentage of children in poverty than other top performing countries, and many experts say that poor children need more resources to catch up to their wealthier peers. Just last month, the Southern Education Foundation calculated that poverty is increasing so much in the United States that for the first time the majority of public school students qualified for free or reduced price lunch in 2012-13.

It is troubling to see the rise in poverty and a decline in education spending happen at the same time.

------------------------------------------
See, a lot more people are in poverty. Doesn't that make your kind happy? Isn't that the GOP's goal? Below minimum wage jobs with no benefits?

15 or 18 it's still money down the rabbit hole. Idiot

Is that how you admit your were wrong?????

Is that all you have? Either make a valid argument or sit down and shut the fuck up. I have a very low tolerance for some troll like you. Your call

So getting caught in a lie prompts you to lash out with personal attacks....

Let's talk about Baltimore and Maryland, it' reported they are spending $18,000 a year per student....just how well is that working out? What is the result of this spending? Let me help them out....it's money down the rabbit hole, no return, no investment. Public schools are a joke
See what happens when people lie without links? They look like liars. Even the ultra conservative "Council of Conservative Citizens" puts the number at over $15k, far less than $18k.

See? I told you guys I like to use conservative links. Then you have to admit you're a liar.

Worse:

School spending per student drops for the second year in a row - The Hechinger Report

On the other hand, the United States has a higher percentage of children in poverty than other top performing countries, and many experts say that poor children need more resources to catch up to their wealthier peers. Just last month, the Southern Education Foundation calculated that poverty is increasing so much in the United States that for the first time the majority of public school students qualified for free or reduced price lunch in 2012-13.

It is troubling to see the rise in poverty and a decline in education spending happen at the same time.

See, a lot more people are in poverty. Doesn't that make your kind happy? Isn't that the GOP's goal? Below minimum wage jobs with no benefits?

Is that all you have? Either make a valid argument or sit down and shut the fuck up. I have a very low tolerance for some troll like you. Your call

You're ignored asshole....see how unimportant you really are to me. By the way I stated "it was reported $18,000....notice reported? Idiot fucking troll.

Worse:

You're ignored asshole....see how unimportant you really are to me. By the way I stated "it was reported $18,000....notice reported? Idiot fucking troll.

Doesn't matter if you ignore me, others (as well as I) will continue to point out your lies.

they have to go down to a state THEY don't even live in to put down Republicans.

that's some sad shit

Worse:

Yet another lie

Maryland schools rank No. 1 for fifth year in a row

State receives nation's highest grade on Education Week report card — again
January 10, 2013|By Erica L. Green, The Baltimore Sun

For the fifth year in a row, Maryland has the best public school system in America, according to rankings published Thursday by a leading education publication that gave the state high marks for post-graduation outcomes, state funding levels and overall student achievement.

In the report card published annually by Education Week, the state was issued an overall grade of B+, compared to the nation's overall C+, after an assessment of six areas that examined education policy and performance.

Maryland schools rank No. 1 for fifth year in a row - tribunedigital-baltimoresun

Waitress tells governor brownback to save his tip and give it to the schools that are underfunded due to republican tax cuts. Doesn't she understand that Kansas is home base for the coke brothers? The more tax cuts they get, the more jobs they will create, at least according to republican logic, which brownback seems to have bought into.

Waitress to governor Give tip to Kansas schools - Yahoo News

Maybe if Soros paid the estimated $7 billion dollars he owes in taxes he's been evading schools would have more money OH SNAP!

Or the money he put out to buy Obama for President. Hell probably just half would be good
oh snap!

We rub the Dem's noses in their hypocrisy and double standards but I'm not sure it does any good, most seem to go right on parroting the liberal talking points of the day oblivious to reality.
Examples?

that's some sad shit

Worse:

Yet another lie

Maryland schools rank No. 1 for fifth year in a row

State receives nation's highest grade on Education Week report card — again
January 10, 2013|By Erica L. Green, The Baltimore Sun

For the fifth year in a row, Maryland has the best public school system in America, according to rankings published Thursday by a leading education publication that gave the state high marks for post-graduation outcomes, state funding levels and overall student achievement.

In the report card published annually by Education Week, the state was issued an overall grade of B+, compared to the nation's overall C+, after an assessment of six areas that examined education policy and performance.

Maryland schools rank No. 1 for fifth year in a row - tribunedigital-baltimoresun
Wow, I guess the money is well spent after all.

I've been sitting here trying to find foreign students in Red States. Usually, they are foreign exchange students.

Maryland has a number of high schools with many foreign students. Not just a single foreign exchange student.

Republicans call their schools in their states a shithole that's a waste of money. The rest of the world calls high schools in Blue States the best schools in the world.

High schools in Red States are shitholes and a waste of money because that's what Republicans make them into. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Screw this nations school systems. They're nothing but brainwashing labs for our children anyway.

We spend THE MOST PER STUDENT of any Country in the Civilized World

We have THE WORST testing grades by Students, per PISA, of any Country in the Civilized World.

U.S. Students Slide In Global Ranking On Math Reading Science The Two-Way NPR

U.S. scores stagnant other nations pass us by in latest international test EdSource

Top US students fare poorly in international PISA test scores Shanghai tops the world Finland slips Education By The Numbers

Unions have taken over and the product they've produced is the result.

Unions care about their members (as they should, frankly) and NOT about Students.

Unions need to be removed from the Public Sector. Period.

Our Schools are a joke.

dimocraps would fuck up a one car-funeral

Why do you hate unions? The moneyed class and the big corporations have their unions. Supreme court, most of congress, NAM, US chamber of commerce...

Screw this nations school systems. They're nothing but brainwashing labs for our children anyway.

We spend THE MOST PER STUDENT of any Country in the Civilized World

We have THE WORST testing grades by Students, per PISA, of any Country in the Civilized World.

U.S. Students Slide In Global Ranking On Math Reading Science The Two-Way NPR

U.S. scores stagnant other nations pass us by in latest international test EdSource

Top US students fare poorly in international PISA test scores Shanghai tops the world Finland slips Education By The Numbers

Unions have taken over and the product they've produced is the result.

Unions care about their members (as they should, frankly) and NOT about Students.

Unions need to be removed from the Public Sector. Period.

Our Schools are a joke.

dimocraps would fuck up a one car-funeral

Why do you hate unions? The moneyed class and the big corporations have their unions. Supreme court, most of congress, NAM, US chamber of commerce...
Ronald Reagan was elected union president 6 times.

Read the article on Raw Story. Certain School Districts in Kansas are ending their school year early due to budget cuts, meanwhile Sammie Ammie is wasting money better on schools on some stupid, staged signing event.

Kansas was suppose the Tea Party's shinning example of how they got it right and it has turned out to all wrong.

Already a thread on this...because there were very few snow days, the school systems had extra scheduled make up days that they decided were superfluous.

Waitress tells governor brownback to save his tip and give it to the schools that are underfunded due to republican tax cuts. Doesn't she understand that Kansas is home base for the coke brothers? The more tax cuts they get, the more jobs they will create, at least according to republican logic, which brownback seems to have bought into.

Kansas funds school systems via PROPERTY tax.

Perhaps this waitress needs a remedial Kansas civics and government class.

School District Property Taxes

Giving money to the schools will go to the teachers retirement fund not the classroom. When will you idiots realize that?

A good education costs money. If our society is not willing to pay to educate the next generation, they'll end up dumber than your post indicates you are for taking such a short-sighted highly simplistic (not to mention partisan) view of the issue.

But then again, the uneducated students of today undoubtedly translates to the cheap labor of tomorrow. I wonder if that's the way those people look at it.

Giving money to the schools will go to the teachers retirement fund not the classroom. When will you idiots realize that?

A good education costs money. If our society is not willing to pay to educate the next generation, they'll end up dumber than your post indicates you are for taking such a short-sighted highly simplistic (not to mention partisan) view of the issue.

But then again, the uneducated students of today undoubtedly translates to the cheap labor of tomorrow. I wonder if that's the way those people look at it.

Liberals are supplying a limitless pool of cheap labor by absolutely refusing to secure the border. No need to look elsewhere.

The United States spent more than $11,000 per elementary student in 2010 and more than $12,000 per high school student. (it's even higher today)
Please let us know when we've spent enough...
That figure puts us in the lead of any developed nation and 70% of high school graduates can not recite to you the first sentence in the Gettysburg address. 49% of Graduates can't tell you which nation we battled in the war of independence. We need to rethink the whole education thing because letting Washington DC handle things just ain't working.

Liberals are supplying a limitless pool of cheap labor by absolutely refusing to secure the border. No need to look elsewhere.

Why make it worse by not educating our children??? Also, the border is a whole different argument that has little to do with educating our children.

The United States spent more than $11,000 per elementary student in 2010 and more than $12,000 per high school student. (it's even higher today)
Please let us know when we've spent enough...
That figure puts us in the lead of any developed nation and 70% of high school graduates can not recite to you the first sentence in the Gettysburg address. 49% of Graduates can't tell you which nation we battled in the war of independence. We need to rethink the whole education thing because letting Washington DC handle things just ain't working.

How about that old reform, accountability and leadership the republicans were good at in the 60's, 70's and 80s??? Oh'yess it has been replaced with cut, slash and fuck!

Why not hold these schools accountable? Oh'yess, because the republicans simply want to run away with their tails between their legs. Cut,slash and burn isn't a plan to fix shit

Whom do you think will hold schools accountable? the democrats? HAHAHA they win elections on the money they receive from teachers unions all across America. No way to get accountability with them.

Why not hold these schools accountable? Oh'yess, because the republicans simply want to run away with their tails between their legs. Cut,slash and burn isn't a plan to fix shit

Whom do you think will hold schools accountable? the democrats? HAHAHA they win elections on the money they receive from teachers unions all across America. No way to get accountability with them.

Why not the republicans? Or don't you people do anything in our society anymore.

Maybe if Soros paid the estimated $7 billion dollars he owes in taxes he's been evading schools would have more money OH SNAP!

Or the money he put out to buy Obama for President. Hell probably just half would be good
oh snap!

We rub the Dem's noses in their hypocrisy and double standards but I'm not sure it does any good, most seem to go right on parroting the liberal talking points of the day oblivious to reality.
Examples?

^^^ (points and laughs) :laugh:

Forum List

Back