Troops On the Border

They are military, they realize what they signed up for.
Succumbing to political whims during a campaign cycle. Army strong.
Every president....every cocksucking one, has used the military for their own political purposes. It's wrong. I hate it.

At least protecting our borders is an appropriate use of our AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!! Military. At least we're not invading yet another country overseas and playing WORLD POLICE.

Take comfort in that.

I do wish the troops on our border would have come from Europe, Japan, and, Korea.

Of course we do. That's what the Border Patrol is for.

For the majority of time that we have been a nation there was no border patrol, the military defended the borders like they should be doing.

Why pay for a border patrol when we already pay our military to defend this country.
I'd be interested in seeing a link showing that to be true

Because posse comitatus has been the law for well over 100 years and that would preclude what you claim

The BP was created in 1924, long after the posse comitatus..which was never meant to deal with border security.
And prior to that Texas Rangers and local LE handled it...NOT the military

The Texas Rangers and local LE were not fighting back Mexico's attempt to take back parts of the US...the military was.

nobody was fucking with the Rangers either

military is the last step in protocol ..

LOCAL LE / BORDER PATROL
COUNTY
STATE
NATIONAL GUARD
MILITARY DEPLOYMENT

I cant see where it would take too damn much force to hold the bridge in McAllen - the bridge itself is a bottleneck, then you have the pass through that funnels that bottleneck down to individual gates -

unless Juan learned to fly on his way to Texas, troops and razorwire is nothing but Trump drama for the benefit of his voting drones.

and yup, I've been over the McAllen bridge .........

what a yawner.

For the majority of time that we have been a nation there was no border patrol, the military defended the borders like they should be doing.

Why pay for a border patrol when we already pay our military to defend this country.

Because posse comitatus has been the law for well over 100 years and that would preclude what you claim

The BP was created in 1924, long after the posse comitatus..which was never meant to deal with border security.

The Texas Rangers and local LE were not fighting back Mexico's attempt to take back parts of the US...the military was.

LOCAL LE / BORDER PATROL
COUNTY
STATE
NATIONAL GUARD
MILITARY DEPLOYMENT

I cant see where it would take too damn much force to hold the bridge in McAllen - the bridge itself is a bottleneck, then you have the pass through that funnel that bottleneck down to individual gates -

unless Juan learned to fly on his way to Texas, troops and razorwire is nothing but Trump drama for the benefit of his voting drones.

what a yawner.

It should be the first. Border defense is not a law enforcement function.

LOCAL LE / BORDER PATROL
COUNTY
STATE
NATIONAL GUARD
MILITARY DEPLOYMENT

I cant see where it would take too damn much force to hold the bridge in McAllen - the bridge itself is a bottleneck, then you have the pass through that funnel that bottleneck down to individual gates -

what a yawner.

It should be the first. Border defense is not a law enforcement function.

border patrol - end of story

LOCAL LE / BORDER PATROL
COUNTY
STATE
NATIONAL GUARD
MILITARY DEPLOYMENT

I cant see where it would take too damn much force to hold the bridge in McAllen - the bridge itself is a bottleneck, then you have the pass through that funnels that bottleneck down to individual gates -

what a yawner.
1500 illegals per day cross into the US.

The 3k+ illegal caravan is already in Tijuana with illegals already crossing the border.

There are more caravans coming.

There are over 20 MILLION illegals in the US...and, again, an average 1500 illegals more coming across.

Indoctrinated sheep like you be like:

upload_2018-11-15_12-45-25.jpeg

No, he was talking about ignorant pricks like you.....people actually too stupid to make it into the military

LOCAL LE / BORDER PATROL
COUNTY
STATE
NATIONAL GUARD
MILITARY DEPLOYMENT

what a yawner.

The 3k+ illegal caravan is already in Tijuana with illegals already crossing the border.

There are over 20 MILLION illegals in the US...and, again, an average 1500 illegals more coming across.

View attachment 228910

one at a time - if 1500 people stormed that bridge they would trample each other to death.

how big do you stupid shits think that crossing is ...

F'N MORONS

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOCAL LE / BORDER PATROL
COUNTY
STATE
NATIONAL GUARD
MILITARY DEPLOYMENT

what a yawner.

View attachment 228910

one at a time - if 1500 people stormed that bridge they would trample each other to death.

F'N MORONS

If you think all of these people are coming across one bridge you are more stupid than I thought.....

LOCAL LE / BORDER PATROL
COUNTY
STATE
NATIONAL GUARD
MILITARY DEPLOYMENT

what a yawner.

View attachment 228910

F'N MORONS

If you think all of these people are coming across one bridge you are more stupid than I thought.....

NO THEY'RE GOING TO FLAP THEIR ARMS AND FLY....

STUPID ASS

So, you do not think we need any sort of border control since there is no "invasion".

Is that what you are saying?

Of course we do. That's what the Border Patrol is for.

Posse comitatus becomes null and void if the President declares a Natl
Emergency or Martial Law or Normal LE resources are unable to handle
a current situation.

How do you think Ike got by sending 11,000 paratrooper to Little Rock,
Arkansas. Or Federal Combat troops were sent into Watts in 1965 and
LA in 1992.

You think that idiot is gonna declare a national emergency of Martial law for a political stunt? On second thought, that fool might.

He doesn't have to declare either. Just having law enforcement overwhelmed gives him all the authority he needs.

Forum List

Back