Veteran border patrol Brandon Judd comments on the disaster at the southern border

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

He says that there is a perception in other countries that the US has a lot of benefits to give away

Gee... wonder how they got that strange idea?!

:uhoh3:

site (emphasis mine)

Biden got rid of almost all Trump's border security policies. Those polices had driven illegal immigration to 45-year lows. Biden re-implemented the reward known as catch-and-release. While anyone on our soil, including illegal border crossers, has a right under law to claim asylum, no illegal border crosser has a right to be released and sent wherever they want to go in our country.

He says that there is a perception in other countries that the US has a lot of benefits to give away

Gee... wonder how they got that strange idea?!

:uhoh3:

site (emphasis mine)

Biden got rid of almost all Trump's border security policies. Those polices had driven illegal immigration to 45-year lows. Biden re-implemented the reward known as catch-and-release. While anyone on our soil, including illegal border crossers, has a right under law to claim asylum, no illegal border crosser has a right to be released and sent wherever they want to go in our country.
They should be able to go to ANY sanctuary city they choose. Those morons asked for them, let them handle the fallout.

They should be able to go to ANY sanctuary city they choose. Those morons asked for them, let them handle the fallout.

Well, I don't want them in sanctuary cities either!

America is my home and that includes all 50 states. Why should I hesitate to go to some part of the country just because some a-holes in our gummit system decided to open wide the gates and let total strangers live among us?

Nor do I, but if the people declaring that the US or any part thereof is a sanctuary, let them deal with it. Maybe, they'll wise up---The current illegal regime doesn't seem too.
well, that Eric Adams seems to be wising up. I mean, geez, how can he not?

shows how dims always run their mouths before engaging their... choke choke .. brains

OK, maybe God doesn't like me insulting other humans like that, but damn... you wonder... WHY do they act the way they do???

She really is the best the Democrats have to offer…

We don't have a path to citizenship? WHAT FUCKING ROCK HAS THIS STUPID BITCH BEEN HIDING UNDER. We have always had legal paths to citizenship. We just controlled our borders and DOCUMENTED them as they arrived LEGALLY. SMFH. Does NYC have something in their water that destroys brain cells?

Question for the Day

Why is AOC in Congress?

Better Q:

Why is she there and I am not?

a very good Q if you ask me

Forum List

Back