Trmxit will happen this fall

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

The American voter will overwhelmingly reject him.

I'd be fucking shocked if he won this election. McCain and Romney got their asses kicked and they didn't shit on hispanics, woman and the poor nearly as badly. HIllary will also get a very large percentage of the female vote this time around.

Hillary will likely get over 300 electrols.
Hillary will never make it to the election. She'll be watching it in the prison dayroom.

See Jake? You have one foot in this crowd.
One foot in the crowd, the other foot in a slop jar.

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

Keep that strident confidence coming, Jakey. It's going to be hilarious watching you melt down in November!

Jake, this guy has fucking Pinochet as his avatar, why would you even remotely want to risk his dreams coming true?

The anti-status quo kinda points against the corrupt insider Hillary.
Trump and Hillary are both corrupt; it's just the American people dislike him even more than her, which is amazing and troubling that he could do that.

Corrupt private sector versus ultra-corrupt life long public sector.......still tilts anti-Hillary

You might have a point if even one of the accusations the right has made was found to be true.

CNN’s Clinton Cash ‘Fact-Check’ Ends in Embarrassment for Cristina Alesci and Laurie Frankel - Breitbart

$145 million.....just because. LOL!

So some Breitbart contributors said they were wrong. Can't say I'm surprised. Breitbart's entire group lies pretty regularly.
Did you read the article?

I'd be fucking shocked if he won this election. McCain and Romney got their asses kicked and they didn't shit on hispanics, woman and the poor nearly as badly. HIllary will also get a very large percentage of the female vote this time around.

Hillary will never make it to the election. She'll be watching it in the prison dayroom.

After the election, will you admit you were wrong all along, or will you hide behind Alzheimer's ?

Keep that strident confidence coming, Jakey. It's going to be hilarious watching you melt down in November!

Jake, this guy has fucking Pinochet as his avatar, why would you even remotely want to risk his dreams coming true?
Hell yeah baby. Free parachute-less skydiving lessons from a blackhawk helicopter for leftists!

Trump and Hillary are both corrupt; it's just the American people dislike him even more than her, which is amazing and troubling that he could do that.

Corrupt private sector versus ultra-corrupt life long public sector.......still tilts anti-Hillary

You might have a point if even one of the accusations the right has made was found to be true.

CNN’s Clinton Cash ‘Fact-Check’ Ends in Embarrassment for Cristina Alesci and Laurie Frankel - Breitbart

So some Breitbart contributors said they were wrong. Can't say I'm surprised. Breitbart's entire group lies pretty regularly.

I don't read Breitbart shit.

Hell yeah baby. Free parachute-less skydiving lessons from a blackhawk helicopter for leftists!

Ah, I can't hear you, take your tumb out of your ass and fart that again.

You should have. You wouldn't look like a jackass claiming the counter-factcheck was done by Breitbart.

After the election, will you admit you were wrong all along, or will you hide behind Alzheimer's ?
Not at all. I suffer from short term memory loss. Now what was the question again?

You say you want a free chopper ride and parachute-less skydiving lessons? Sorry, hard to hear what youre saying over the blades starting up!

You should have. You wouldn't look like a jackass claiming the counter-factcheck was done by Breitbart.

Breitbart didn't do it. He finally had the good sense to die. I said contributors to his site did it. The whole bunch competes for the biggest lie.

Breitbart didn't do it. He finally had the good sense to die. I said contributors to his site did it. The whole bunch competes for the biggest lie.
Don't play dumb. You know what I meant.

The anti-status quo kinda points against the corrupt insider Hillary.

Ummmm......the Clinton Foundation received $145 million. I don't care what the Clinton groupies said.

Focus on the corruption.

You say you want a free chopper ride and parachute-less skydiving lessons? Sorry, hard to hear what youre saying over the blades starting up!

Jake, this will be the official state approved sense of humor if Trump wins. 9 shades of gray. :badgrin:

Not at all. I suffer from short term memory loss. Now what was the question again?

You think you will remember all those times when you were so sure Hillary was going to jail, and Trump will win? Don't worry. I'll remind you.

You are voting for Johnson because you love Hillary with a passion that is apparent to all.

Whatever could possibly lead anyone think that?

Jake in love.jpg

Ummmm......the Clinton Foundation received $145 million. I don't care what the Clinton groupies said.

Focus on the corruption.

That's what's wrong with so many right wingers. They focus so hard till they begin to see things that just aren't there.

Focus on the corruption.

That's what's wrong with so many right wingers. They focus so hard till they begin to see things that just aren't there.

They didn't get a huge chunk of money from the guys involved in the Russian uranium deal?

Forum List

Back