Trmxit will happen this fall

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

The American voter will overwhelmingly reject him.

I'd be fucking shocked if he won this election. McCain and Romney got their asses kicked and they didn't shit on hispanics, woman and the poor nearly as badly. HIllary will also get a very large percentage of the female vote this time around.

Hillary will likely get over 300 electrols.
Hillary will never make it to the election. She'll be watching it in the prison dayroom.

After the election, will you admit you were wrong all along, or will you hide behind Alzheimer's ?
Not at all. I suffer from short term memory loss. Now what was the question again?

You think you will remember all those times when you were so sure Hillary was going to jail, and Trump will win? Don't worry. I'll remind you.
Remember what Yogi Berra always said about losing and being behind?
"It ain't over till it's over."

I'd be fucking shocked if he won this election. McCain and Romney got their asses kicked and they didn't shit on hispanics, woman and the poor nearly as badly. HIllary will also get a very large percentage of the female vote this time around.

Hillary will likely get over 300 electrols.
Hillary will never make it to the election. She'll be watching it in the prison dayroom.

After the election, will you admit you were wrong all along, or will you hide behind Alzheimer's ?
Not at all. I suffer from short term memory loss. Now what was the question again?

You think you will remember all those times when you were so sure Hillary was going to jail, and Trump will win? Don't worry. I'll remind you.

Yogi Berra said a lot of dumb shit.

Corrupt private sector versus ultra-corrupt life long public sector.......still tilts anti-Hillary

You might have a point if even one of the accusations the right has made was found to be true.

CNN’s Clinton Cash ‘Fact-Check’ Ends in Embarrassment for Cristina Alesci and Laurie Frankel - Breitbart

$145 million.....just because. LOL!

So some Breitbart contributors said they were wrong. Can't say I'm surprised. Breitbart's entire group lies pretty regularly.

Ummmm......the Clinton Foundation received $145 million. I don't care what the Clinton groupies said.

Focus on the corruption.

That's what's wrong with so many right wingers. They focus so hard till they begin to see things that just aren't there.

Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

He's in the Hall of Fame and Cankles will make the Hall of Shame.

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

If you're a Republican you bought him regardless of whether you voted for him or not, you're basically Scotland and until you do something to pull away, you're apart of the problem.
That is why I am voting for Johnson. I think Utah may go Clinton. Texas may end up with more Dems in their state lege than in four elections.

That's like a proud Scotsman voting for ice cream, it doesn't matter one way or the other.

If Trump wins, the Republican party owns him forever and gets to live with it (never mind the rest of the country). If Trump loses then it was just that crazy election that one time.

If you vote for Johnson you're basically begging the rest of the country to vote for Clinton so that you can hang on to your asinine and high minded values.

If Trump wins, I hope people like that feel it first.

So you are writing that if those that oppose Trump should vote for Clinton and if not they are basically voting for Trump?

For once I wish the left and right would quit with that silly nonsense and understand that the American Public should vote for the best candidate and not what the two bigger political parties shove down our damn throat.

There is no damn way I will vote for Trump nor for Clinton because they are worthless kunts that should not be in the oval office!

Trump is the typical used car salesman that will tell you whatever you want to hear so you buy his lemon, and the guy has made a living out of bull crapping his way through life while cheating the system by abusing the bankruptcy system.

The you have Clinton that is living off her first lady status and has done very little when she was in the damn senate or in the state department. She is under more investigations and will be hunted by those like Trey Gowdy if she win this November.

So tell me how the hell can anyone in their damn correct state of mind cast a vote for a charlatan or Clinton?

Now of course you will educate me how my vote is a wasted vote while your vote is for the protection of our Democracy and with that it make me wonder if the Founding Fathers were alive today would they applaud your opinion of those like me or shake their head and wonder why the fuck did they even fight to liberate us from England?

You might have a point if even one of the accusations the right has made was found to be true.

CNN’s Clinton Cash ‘Fact-Check’ Ends in Embarrassment for Cristina Alesci and Laurie Frankel - Breitbart

$145 million.....just because. LOL!

So some Breitbart contributors said they were wrong. Can't say I'm surprised. Breitbart's entire group lies pretty regularly.

Ummmm......the Clinton Foundation received $145 million. I don't care what the Clinton groupies said.

Focus on the corruption.

That's what's wrong with so many right wingers. They focus so hard till they begin to see things that just aren't there.

Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

Was that before or after Bigfoot was found with the plans for the UFO invasion?

He's in the Hall of Fame and Cankles will make the Hall of Shame.

OK. It's time to take your medicine and eat this nice tapioca pudding.

If you're a Republican you bought him regardless of whether you voted for him or not, you're basically Scotland and until you do something to pull away, you're apart of the problem.
That is why I am voting for Johnson. I think Utah may go Clinton. Texas may end up with more Dems in their state lege than in four elections.

That's like a proud Scotsman voting for ice cream, it doesn't matter one way or the other.

If Trump wins, the Republican party owns him forever and gets to live with it (never mind the rest of the country). If Trump loses then it was just that crazy election that one time.

If you vote for Johnson you're basically begging the rest of the country to vote for Clinton so that you can hang on to your asinine and high minded values.

So you are writing that if those that oppose Trump should vote for Clinton and if not they are basically voting for Trump?

For once I wish the left and right would quit with that silly nonsense and understand that the American Public should vote for the best candidate and not what the two bigger political parties shove down our damn throat.

There is no damn way I will vote for Trump nor for Clinton because they are worthless kunts that should not be in the oval office!

Trump is the typical used car salesman that will tell you whatever you want to hear so you buy his lemon, and the guy has made a living out of bull crapping his way through life while cheating the system by abusing the bankruptcy system.

The you have Clinton that is living off her first lady status and has done very little when she was in the damn senate or in the state department. She is under more investigations and will be hunted by those like Trey Gowdy if she win this November.

So tell me how the hell can anyone in their damn correct state of mind cast a vote for a charlatan or Clinton?

Now of course you will educate me how my vote is a wasted vote while your vote is for the protection of our Democracy and with that it make me wonder if the Founding Fathers were alive today would they applaud your opinion of those like me or shake their head and wonder why the fuck did they even fight to liberate us from England?

Pretty, sounds like you're sitting this out, so why does your opinion matter? Voting for a candidate that will go nowhere and doing nothing elsewhere to make a difference. Johnson will lose, either at least try to make a difference for his campaign or move aside.

Keep that strident confidence coming, Jakey. It's going to be hilarious watching you melt down in November!

Jake, this guy has fucking Pinochet as his avatar, why would you even remotely want to risk his dreams coming true?
Hell yeah baby. Free parachute-less skydiving lessons from a blackhawk helicopter for leftists!

Ah, I can't hear you, take your tumb out of your ass and fart that again.
You say you want a free chopper ride and parachute-less skydiving lessons? Sorry, hard to hear what youre saying over the blades starting up!

Jake, this will be the official state approved sense of humor if Trump wins. 9 shades of gray. :badgrin:
It will be the official military approved sense of humor if Trump wins. It already is actually, away from the 'superiors'.

I'm still trying to figure out who is dumber, trump or the morons who support him.

Answer:

The Morons!

Where do 3rd party voters fall?

Well from what I have read from you anyone that does not vote for either Trump or Clinton have to be morons.

The real morons is voting for the same two political parties that failed this country more times than not...

Einstein would call you and those like you insane!

Pretty, sounds like you're sitting this out, so why does your opinion matter? Voting for a candidate that will go nowhere and doing nothing elsewhere to make a difference. Johnson will lose, either at least try to make a difference for his campaign or move aside.
Johnson is going to take some votes from both camps.

I'm still trying to figure out who is dumber, trump or the morons who support him.

Answer:

The Morons!

Where do 3rd party voters fall?

Well from what I have read from you anyone that does not vote for either Trump or Clinton have to be morons.

The real morons is voting for the same two political parties that failed this country more times than not...

Einstein would call you and those like you insane!

I think moderate Republicans who have been all but ostracized from their own party but pretend they are the real Republicans who are now voting for a third party candidate who has zero chance of winning says more than I ever could. They truly are RINOs. Pussies too.

It's now up to Democrats to defeat the monster the GOP has been creating since Reagan. But seriously, while killing your monster we love to hear how bad the only candidate standing between your monster and the Whitehouse is. Fuckwits.

Look Jake, the little fascist is saying what we all know. If Trump wins, I hope you can live with it.

Look Jake, the little fascist is saying what we all know. If Trump wins, I hope you can live with it.
You're an idiot. Pinochet was not a fascist. He was the head of a legal military junta and a hero. I'm a capitalist, not some corporatist piece of shit like Hillary and the Democrats.

You're an idiot. Pinochet was not a fascist. He was the head of a legal military junta and a hero. I'm a capitalist, not some corporatist piece of shit like Hillary and the Democrats.

Hey Jake, this Pinochet supporter is confusing....you guessed it a dictator with democracy and he's telling us what a piece of shit Clinton is. But, according to you it's all the same thing, Pinochet, Jake , Trump, what does it matter? The ends justify the means after all.

Forum List

Back