Trmxit will happen this fall

Toddster is right if he is implying a populist progressive wind is blowing in the country.

Neither Sanders nor Trump have captured its force this cycle.

The candidate who does in 2020 (if s/he does) will alter the country's direction for a long time.

In the meantime it's 2016 and you are choosing to sit it out.
Your candidate is awful, so I will let your conscience deal with that.

Trump is beyond awful. Everything he has said eludes to economic catastrophe or WWIII.

At worst Clinton represents the status quo.

Johnson represents sticking your head in the ground and pretending both sides are equally bad. You'd have to be a fucking retard to think that.
Yours is the conclusion of the weak headed.

Toddster is right if he is implying a populist progressive wind is blowing in the country.

The candidate who does in 2020 (if s/he does) will alter the country's direction for a long time.

Trump is beyond awful. Everything he has said eludes to economic catastrophe or WWIII.

Johnson represents sticking your head in the ground and pretending both sides are equally bad. You'd have to be a fucking retard to think that.

And that's what kills her.
Plus the criminal stuff.
Plus the country is tired of Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
She is awful. Trump is worse. Johnson is the least offensive of the three.

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

The American voter will overwhelmingly reject him.

I'd be fucking shocked if he won this election. McCain and Romney got their asses kicked and they didn't shit on hispanics, woman and the poor nearly as badly. HIllary will also get a very large percentage of the female vote this time around.

Hillary will likely get over 300 electrols.

It's going to be close, it's always going to be close. We have a nationalistic almost fascist hold taking aim at western democracies, Trump is our version of that. Either you tell it to fuck off immediately or you live with the consequences.

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

If you're a Republican you bought him regardless of whether you voted for him or not, you're basically Scotland and until you do something to pull away, you're apart of the problem.
That is why I am voting for Johnson. I think Utah may go Clinton. Texas may end up with more Dems in their state lege than in four elections.

You are voting for Johnson because you love Hillary with a passion that is apparent to all.

I HOPE HILLARY LIKES PRISON SEA FOOD....cause she will be eating clam every night.

Plus the criminal stuff.

The country would probably take Obama over Trump or Clinton at this moment.

What kills her is stability, what kills her is that she has to live with Obama's shadow who had to live with Congress unable to do a damned thing. Trump represents hate and ignorance, there is nothing more to him.

If you're a Republican you bought him regardless of whether you voted for him or not, you're basically Scotland and until you do something to pull away, you're apart of the problem.
That is why I am voting for Johnson. I think Utah may go Clinton. Texas may end up with more Dems in their state lege than in four elections.

You are voting for Johnson because you love Hillary with a passion that is apparent to all.

Stupid.

Stupid.

I wasn't going to say that about Jake, but yes.

The anti-status quo kinda points against the corrupt insider Hillary.
Trump and Hillary are both corrupt; it's just the American people dislike him even more than her, which is amazing and troubling that he could do that.

Corrupt private sector versus ultra-corrupt life long public sector.......still tilts anti-Hillary

You might have a point if even one of the accusations the right has made was found to be true.

Yours is the conclusion of the weak headed.

You're sitting on the sidelines. You've been pushed out of the Republican party who will never be the same, it has been over 10 fucking years (longer really). Moderate Republicans have sat there and let it happen, in slow motion we all have seen what has happened to the Republican party, where were you? The nutjobs own the asylum and you have finally been pushed to do something drastic, vote for Ralph Nader 2016.

Don't worry, let the Democrats save you from Donald J. Trump, we're used to bailing you guys out.

When and if Clinton wins and you start gloating to the fucktards that voted for Trump, I'm going to remind you that you were almost just as much the problem. And you won't care, you'll continue to gloat because others allowed you to keep your standards intact.

Plus the criminal stuff.

The country would probably take Obama over Trump or Clinton at this moment.

What kills her is stability, what kills her is that she has to live with Obama's shadow who had to live with Congress unable to do a damned thing. Trump represents hate and ignorance, there is nothing more to him.

And Hillary represents Hillary.

Trump and Hillary are both corrupt; it's just the American people dislike him even more than her, which is amazing and troubling that he could do that.

Corrupt private sector versus ultra-corrupt life long public sector.......still tilts anti-Hillary

You might have a point if even one of the accusations the right has made was found to be true.

CNN’s Clinton Cash ‘Fact-Check’ Ends in Embarrassment for Cristina Alesci and Laurie Frankel - Breitbart

$145 million.....just because. LOL!

I'd be fucking shocked if he won this election. McCain and Romney got their asses kicked and they didn't shit on hispanics, woman and the poor nearly as badly. HIllary will also get a very large percentage of the female vote this time around.

Hillary will never make it to the election. She'll be watching it in the prison dayroom.

Hillary will never make it to the election. She'll be watching it in the prison dayroom.

See Jake? You have one foot in this crowd.

CNN’s Clinton Cash ‘Fact-Check’ Ends in Embarrassment for Cristina Alesci and Laurie Frankel - Breitbart

$145 million.....just because. LOL!

So some Breitbart contributors said they were wrong. Can't say I'm surprised. Breitbart's entire group lies pretty regularly.

Forum List

Back