Trmxit will happen this fall

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

The American voter will overwhelmingly reject him.

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

If you're a Republican you bought him regardless of whether you voted for him or not, you're basically Scotland and until you do something to pull away, you're apart of the problem.

• Banned

If you're a Republican you bought him regardless of whether you voted for him or not, you're basically Scotland and until you do something to pull away, you're apart of the problem.
That is why I am voting for Johnson. I think Utah may go Clinton. Texas may end up with more Dems in their state lege than in four elections.

That is why I am voting for Johnson. I think Utah may go Clinton. Texas may end up with more Dems in their state lege than in four elections.

That's like a proud Scotsman voting for ice cream, it doesn't matter one way or the other.

If Trump wins, the Republican party owns him forever and gets to live with it (never mind the rest of the country). If Trump loses then it was just that crazy election that one time.

If you vote for Johnson you're basically begging the rest of the country to vote for Clinton so that you can hang on to your asinine and high minded values.

If Trump wins, I hope people like that feel it first.

I think I'll turn this into Christmas cards for all my friends considering a vote for Trump.

13512075_10154390096269255_4980374240743931086_n.jpg

• Banned
Toddster is right if he is implying a populist progressive wind is blowing in the country.

Neither Sanders nor Trump have captured its force this cycle.

The candidate who does in 2020 (if s/he does) will alter the country's direction for a long time.

Toddster is right if he is implying a populist progressive wind is blowing in the country.

The candidate who does in 2020 (if s/he does) will alter the country's direction for a long time.

In the meantime it's 2016 and you are choosing to sit it out.

I think I'll turn this into Christmas cards for all my friends considering a vote for Trump.

Just amazing. When you think he can't possibly top the last stupid thing he said, he manages to do it, and takes stupid to another level. LOL. What a fucking idiot this guy is.

I'd be fucking shocked if he won this election. McCain and Romney got their asses kicked and they didn't shit on hispanics, woman and the poor nearly as badly. HIllary will also get a very large percentage of the female vote this time around.

Hillary will likely get over 300 electrols.

Your candidate is awful, so I will let your conscience deal with that.

The anti-status quo kinda points against the corrupt insider Hillary.

Just amazing. When you think he can't possibly top the last stupid thing he said, he manages to do it, and takes stupid to another level. LOL. What a fucking idiot this guy is.

He's the top threat this country faces at this moment.

Yeah, every time you think Trump has won the Limbo, he lowers the bar yet again.

Trump and Hillary are both corrupt; it's just the American people dislike him even more than her, which is amazing and troubling that he could do that.

Trump is beyond awful. Everything he has said eludes to economic catastrophe or WWIII.

At worst Clinton represents the status quo.

Johnson represents sticking your head in the ground and pretending both sides are equally bad. You'd have to be a fucking retard to think that.

You're voting for a I hate investment liberterian and yet you call HIllary awful? What?

Trump and Hillary are both corrupt; it's just the American people dislike him even more than her, which is amazing and troubling that he could do that.

Corrupt private sector versus ultra-corrupt life long public sector.......still tilts anti-Hillary

Forum List

Back