Trmxit will happen this fall

So you are writing that if those that oppose Trump should vote for Clinton and if not they are basically voting for Trump?

For once I wish the left and right would quit with that silly nonsense and understand that the American Public should vote for the best candidate and not what the two bigger political parties shove down our damn throat.

There is no damn way I will vote for Trump nor for Clinton because they are worthless kunts that should not be in the oval office!

Trump is the typical used car salesman that will tell you whatever you want to hear so you buy his lemon, and the guy has made a living out of bull crapping his way through life while cheating the system by abusing the bankruptcy system.

The you have Clinton that is living off her first lady status and has done very little when she was in the damn senate or in the state department. She is under more investigations and will be hunted by those like Trey Gowdy if she win this November.

So tell me how the hell can anyone in their damn correct state of mind cast a vote for a charlatan or Clinton?

Now of course you will educate me how my vote is a wasted vote while your vote is for the protection of our Democracy and with that it make me wonder if the Founding Fathers were alive today would they applaud your opinion of those like me or shake their head and wonder why the fuck did they even fight to liberate us from England?

Pretty, sounds like you're sitting this out, so why does your opinion matter? Voting for a candidate that will go nowhere and doing nothing elsewhere to make a difference. Johnson will lose, either at least try to make a difference for his campaign or move aside.
Johnson is going to take some votes from both camps.

Look Jake, the little fascist is saying what we all know. If Trump wins, I hope you can live with it.
You're an idiot. Pinochet was not a fascist. He was the head of a legal military junta and a hero. I'm a capitalist, not some corporatist piece of shit like Hillary and the Democrats.

Hey Jake, this Pinochet supporter is confusing....you guessed it a dictator with democracy and he's telling us what a piece of shit Clinton is. But, according to you it's all the same thing, Pinochet, Jake , Trump, what does it matter? The ends justify the means after all.
I would be fine with Trump becoming dictator, physically removing all the important leftists you love, throwing the worst traitors out of choppers and scaring you loser parasites to death.

Once we get you idiots in line and on the fringe where you belong, then we can restore liberty.

Pretty, sounds like you're sitting this out, so why does your opinion matter? Voting for a candidate that will go nowhere and doing nothing elsewhere to make a difference. Johnson will lose, either at least try to make a difference for his campaign or move aside.

Look Jake, the little fascist is saying what we all know. If Trump wins, I hope you can live with it.
You're an idiot. Pinochet was not a fascist. He was the head of a legal military junta and a hero. I'm a capitalist, not some corporatist piece of shit like Hillary and the Democrats.

Hey Jake, this Pinochet supporter is confusing....you guessed it a dictator with democracy and he's telling us what a piece of shit Clinton is. But, according to you it's all the same thing, Pinochet, Jake , Trump, what does it matter? The ends justify the means after all.
I would be fine with Trump becoming dictator, physically removing all the important leftists you love, throwing the worst traitors out of choppers and scaring you loser parasites to death.

Once we get you idiots in line and on the fringe where you belong, then we can restore liberty.

Of course you would. You're a RWNJ Trump supporter after all.

No, I'm an RWDS Trump supporter. Your worst nightmare. Lol

Are you catching this Jake? This Pinochet for democracy fanboy wants Trump to physically remove his poltical adversaries because what good fascist wouldn't?

Now, here is the question, have you seen Trump demonstrate that he wouldn't?

This Pinochet guy is the gift that keeps on giving. Unfortuntely, he, like Trump is playing for keeps.

Right Wing Dumb Shit?

RWDS-Sticker.jpg

Right Wing Dumb Shit?
You won't be saying that when we come for you. Lol

Jake, your predictions are so spot on. They are so good I think the liquid has leaked from your magic eight ball.

Are you catching this Jake? This Pinochet for democracy fanboy wants Trump to physically remove his poltical adversaries because what good fascist wouldn't?

Now, here is the question, have you seen Trump demonstrate that he wouldn't?

This Pinochet guy is the gift that keeps on giving. Unfortuntely, he, like Trump is playing for keeps.
Lol...what are you, Jake's bottom bitch or something? Every time you quote me you're hollering Jake's name like he's some strange dude you hooked up with in a fag bathhouse nailing you in the cornhole!
"Jake! Oh Jake! ohhhhh jaaaaaaaake!"

Lmao!

Right Wing Dumb Shit?

I enjoy the ramblings of crazies, but that is starting to sound like a threat. I wouldn't want to have to spank your hand.

Right Wing Dumb Shit?

Sounds threatening. I mean, if you weren't a pussy who hides behind the uniforms of strongmen.

Jake, your predictions are so spot on. They are so good I think the liquid has leaked from your magic eight ball.

Look Jake, a Trump supporter with less than nothing to say, surprised?

Less than nothing? Isn't that what started this thread? Me thinks you folks need to check the batteries in your crystal balls. But then again maybe you don't have any.

Right Wing Dumb Shit?

Sounds threatening. I mean, if you weren't a pussy who hides behind the uniforms of strongmen.

I'll bet he has a special towel he ties around his neck when he plays Superman too.

Right Wing Dumb Shit?

Nah...its not a threat. I'm fucking with you guys because its easy to rile you.

Right Wing Dumb Shit?

I'll bet he has a special towel he ties around his neck when he plays Superman too.
I have Hillary Clinton toilet paper.
41Trj71zc4L._SY355_.jpg

Right Wing Dumb Shit?

Nah...its not a threat. I'm fucking with you guys because its easy to rile you.

Not riled. Just worried about you. You know how bad it gets when your head overheats and you start spouting crazier stuff than usual.

Forum List

Back