Triggered and Unsafe

In my opinion, you forfeited any serious consideration of your question when you based it on a false or unsupported assumption. Namely that the poster in question wished transgenders to be arrested.
Golly.
I'm hurt.

1712848433222.gif

And if you think the poster in question doesn't believe that you're either a bad liar or woefully ignorant.

I’ve not heard of anyone charged for that who burnt their own flag.
Hate crime

Hate crime
Ok you found an internet opinion piece good for you. Do you have any actual cases? An opinion is not evidence of a guilty charge.

Ok you found an internet opinion piece good for you. Do you have any actual cases? An opinion is not evidence of a guilty charge.
Have you ever looked it up? There are hundreds. When the flag is taken from someone else the hate crime is charged separately.

What do you mean not acceptable? If it’s their property they can do with it as they wish. Instead you got a bunch a women doing what you claim the LGBTQ community would. Guess they have more in common than they think
I am sure they thought this is going to be fun. All that good tolerant people, what can go wrong? They were probably even supportive. But then they realized the LGBTQ ideology is opposed to the American way of life, not part thereof. The Star-Spangled Banner is a slight against those mutants and zombies.

Then leave.

If our country had any balls, pride, morals, values and standards then they would kick them the F out and revoke their citizenship.

I am quite tolerant of dumb shit but if looking at the American flag causes you issues then you shouldn't be allowed to stay in the country. That's scraping the bottom of the barrel. If someone is living in America and can't have even the slightest respect for it you shouldn't be allowed to live here.

They shouldn't get a choice to leave. They should be made to leave.

The fact our country actually bends to the will of people like this makes me angry. You don't have to love America but you should have some respect for it because it's given you the opportunity to have everything you have. Including the freedom to be a disrespectful dipshit.

The two acts are separated. Taking the flag, burning the flag.
Stealing a flag to burn it should be a hate crime, no reasonable person would think otherwise. Burning your own flag is exercising your free speech and it’s not a crime. You do understand the difference right?

Just a bunch of Karen’s upset the world wouldn’t do as they wanted. If they wanted to preform they had the chance but chose to act like entitled little bitches instead. Stop defending their poor behavior.
That's stuipid even by your standards.
You are the one who seems triggered by hearing differing opinions. That’s your issue to work on sugar tits
This, boy, is projection.

Forum List

Back