Triggered and Unsafe

I am sure they thought this is going to be fun. All that good tolerant people, what can go wrong? They were probably even supportive. But then they realized the LGBTQ ideology is opposed to the American way of life, not part thereof. The Star-Spangled Banner is a slight against those mutants and zombies.
I have no clue why the team wished to wear that costume, nor do you

Golly.
I'm hurt.

Well, it's rather arrogant to demand an answer to a question that's based on a false or unsupported premise.
And if you think the poster in question doesn't believe that you're either a bad liar or woefully ignorant.

And if you think the poster in question actually wants transgenders to be arrested then you'll need to present evidence.

Okay then, all things being equal, why are you not criticizing the Karens who bleated first in this case?
Because the team was offered a compromise that would have allowed them to perform . They voted to not participate in the competition and know are trying to play the victim. They were not prevented from performing they decided not to.

Well, it's rather arrogant to demand an answer to a question that's based on a false or unsupported premise.

And if you think the poster in question actually wants transgenders to be arrested then you'll need to present evidence.
Dude, get a hobby or something and stop repeating the same shit over and over. I think they are fucking nuts and if they need to use a restroom find a single use they are all over the place.

The problem is when some pedo or pervert pretends to be tansgender and preys on children, laws like you want promotes that.

You won't get it though, you're too tunnel visioned

Trans people are mentally messed up. I refuse to enable their sickness

As for your other crap? Save it, it's not like anyone takes you serious anyway. Loon
There ya go

Because the team was offered a compromise that would have allowed them to perform .

Why would they have needed to compromise in the first place? Why was the compromise not offered to the snowflakes who whined first because they were offended by our national flag, i.e., accept the flag shirts of the other team or leave?
They voted to not participate in the competition and know are trying to play the victim. They were not prevented from performing they decided not to.
And?

A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

Still can't get over this being linked to you:

:laughing0301:

Triggered and Unsafe​

There ya go
"There ya go" what? I see no calls here for transgenders to be arrested. I see an implied call for perverts and pedophiles to be arrested. Specifically, those pretending to be transgender.

As for the rest, I see her opining that they are "fucking nuts" but this in no way can be construed as calling for the arrest of transgenders.

Why would they have needed to compromise in the first place? Why was the compromise not offered to the snowflakes who whined first because they were offended by our national flag, i.e., accept the flag shirts of the other team or leave?

And?
Because this was the route the organizers took. You want to participate in their competition then you follow their rules. The team made a choice not to participate, they are not the victim of anything but their own hurt feelings

Because this was the route the organizers took. You want to participate in their competition then you follow their rules.

There was no rule that the team couldn't wear their flag shirts. If what you say about karens is true, all the organizers did was cater to one group of karens over another.
The team made a choice not to participate, they are not the victim of anything but their own hurt feelings
And the ones who whined about the shirts were not victims of their own hurt feelings?

There was no rule that the team couldn't wear their flag shirts. If what you say about karens is true, all the organizers did was cater to one group of karens over another.

And the ones who whined about the shirts were not victims of their own hurt feelings?
There was most likely something about offensive costumes and the organizers were addressing the complaints they got. what would your solution be toss out the team and the offended people

There was most likely something about offensive costumes and the organizers were addressing the complaints they got.

There may or may not be a rule about offensive costumes but if it is not definitively laid out to include American flag-themed costumes or clothing then the judgment of the organizers in this case was completely arbitrary and favored one group over another. Being that the organizers are an LBGQT group, I'm not surprised they favored the other group.
what would your solution be toss out the team and the offended people
Is that a question?

Assuming it was, my solution would have been to tell the original whiners to deal with it or leave.

There was most likely something about offensive costumes and the organizers were addressing the complaints they got. what would your solution be toss out the team and the offended people
But assless chaps with buttplug tails was just fine. :rolleyes-41::slap:

Oh boy! Not that American flag, though! :stir:

Forum List

Back