Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

Zero coverage from the establishment media. They have declared war on whites!

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy

August 14,2013

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy
The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

That's because he didn't look like the president's son, if he had one.

I applaud the OP; this one sided shit has to stop. Us whites need to scream racism whenever we are victimized by blacks - I know, thats alot of screaming. This personification that only whites can be racist is offensive. Liberals feel that they have a monopoly on the race card when it is a fact that whites care more for blacks than blacks do, and blacks are the most racist of all - as they blame their failure on whitey! :clap2:

They are so racist that they turned Zimmerman into a white guy, and will not accept the verdict that Trayon's death was justified! :lol:

I do get tired of people putting words in my mouth...claiming that I, as a liberal, can only believe whites to be racist. Can't be further from the Truth. All races have their racists....and I've said that several times.

I asked you first.

3p3m40.jpg

U mad?

I answered your question with a question.

deElVIF.gif

Racist cock sucker.

You ARE mad. :lol:

NO I'M NOT

SWhAdDNLMG5zdGFuVGlWenmLbJDGd3CABhjZermgcystANA4T6nd0pzV0fSzBRRGOd17A4b8ZLwi6-HESbXI0kXTiHbnoB4fT-xu4B1X5q1khzjAFFlTTi-huO4bMQQKatWOgK6f0DWoJvIIT94vKA==.jpg

I applaud the OP; this one sided shit has to stop. Us whites need to scream racism whenever we are victimized by blacks - I know, thats alot of screaming. This personification that only whites can be racist is offensive. Liberals feel that they have a monopoly on the race card when it is a fact that whites care more for blacks than blacks do, and blacks are the most racist of all - as they blame their failure on whitey! :clap2:

They are so racist that they turned Zimmerman into a white guy, and will not accept the verdict that Trayon's death was justified! :lol:

I do get tired of people putting words in my mouth...claiming that I, as a liberal, can only believe whites to be racist. Can't be further from the Truth. All races have their racists....and I've said that several times.
Post those comments please.

But can you find the same level and depth of coverage as Trayvon? Why was Trayvon's death all about race with 24/7 non-stop media attention and statements made by the president and this wasn't?

Are you guys really that slow? Trayvon's case was not going to be a case because the police did not want to investigate it or bring GZ to trial. Thats what the all the coverage was about. Once the white race baiters started acting like you guys are now thats when it blew up.

and a jury found martin not guilty so the police were right. white race baiters? wtf are you talking about?

it doesnt matter if the cops were wrong or right. They are not the judicial system. The case should have been immediately turned over to the courts. White race baiters = white people who think that this case was about anything other than the fact that GZ was not immediately arrested and placed in the court system for shooting a black child.

is not the Op's link media?
This isnt like the zimmerman trial. You morons have a hard time telling the difference between Zimmerman was a issue and this isnt huh?

This is almost funny.

Zero coverage, here is the link to the uh coverage. The op is an idiot.

Wait wait wait for it....

Like I said.

Mona Nelson Arrested for Murder, Burning of Jonathan Foster - ABC News

Woman Charged With Murder in Death of 12-Year-Old Texas Boy | Fox News

Woman arrested in death of 12-year-old Texas boy - CNN.com

There was also a Huff post article but link doesn't work since it happened almost three years ago.

So you guys were saying?

But can you find the same level and depth of coverage as Trayvon? Why was Trayvon's death all about race with 24/7 non-stop media attention and statements made by the president and this wasn't?

Are you guys really that slow? Trayvon's case was not going to be a case because the police did not want to investigate it or bring GZ to trial. Thats what the all the coverage was about. Once the white race baiters started acting like you guys are now thats when it blew up.

Welcome to Bizarro World!

Where it was the WHITE race baiters that were pushing this story in the national news. :eusa_whistle:

Hey stupid. This hasn't got 1% of the coverage the zimbo trial did. Explain that, hater.
Oh I'm sorry, I could have sworn you said "why no media" and "zero media" coverage in your thread. I must have failed to see where it actually said anything about ratio of coverage to Zimmerman.

So again curious = do you find it difficult to hold jobs are manage personal relationships with this terrible crutch of being a pathological liar? That must be hard.

Maybe saying there was no coverage is a bit hyperbole, but I don't recall hearing about this.

This isnt like the zimmerman trial. You morons have a hard time telling the difference between Zimmerman was a issue and this isnt huh?

This is almost funny.

The question is why did the Zimmerman case get more attention than this. Can you explain that one for me?

and a jury found martin not guilty so the police were right. white race baiters? wtf are you talking about?

it doesnt matter if the cops were wrong or right. They are not the judicial system. The case should have been immediately turned over to the courts. White race baiters = white people who think that this case was about anything other than the fact that GZ was not immediately arrested and placed in the court system for shooting a black child.

he wasn't arrested because there was no eveidence to support arresting him. you don't just arrest people for the hell of it. if that was the case, the police would be the judicial system

Hey stupid. Where is cnn and msnbc and cbs??? THINK

(My bold)
AOLnews & CBS covered the trial, along with @ least 6 pages of hits on Internet. I typed in Mona Yevette Nelson, as spelled in the OP. My browser helpfully included Yvette - which is apparently the correct spelling.

So, there's plenty of media coverage, although I'll admit I wasn't aware of this particular crime before. I don't read much of the crime stories, but I don't remember seeing this one before.

This is almost funny.

The question is why did the Zimmerman case get more attention than this. Can you explain that one for me?

shot someone and sent home.

(My bold)
AOLnews & CBS covered the trial, along with @ least 6 pages of hits on Internet. I typed in Mona Yevette Nelson, as spelled in the OP. My browser helpfully included Yvette - which is apparently the correct spelling.

So, there's plenty of media coverage, although I'll admit I wasn't aware of this particular crime before. I don't read much of the crime stories, but I don't remember seeing this one before.

With all due respect, Hoosier...I read several papers daily, watch the news on television and I have no recollection of ever seeing a news story about this murder. You also didn't know anything about it which leads me to believe that there WASN'T "plenty of media coverage".

(My bold)

With all due respect, Hoosier...I read several papers daily, watch the news on television and I have no recollection of ever seeing a news story about this murder. You also didn't know anything about it which leads me to believe that there WASN'T "plenty of media coverage".

(My bold)

The Houston-area media seem to have covered the story pretty well. The national media - well, we'd have to look to see what were the hot crime stories @ that point - Dec. 2010? I don't remember offhand - easy enough to look & see. But I tend to skip the national crime stories anyway, whatever the media - it seems too much like giving the freeway rubberneckers some additional gore to watch.

This one does seem outlandish enough to have garnered some additional attention. The media probably couldn't use any crime scene photos (I used to work advertising - one of the account execs had been a local TV anchor - he said it's true: If it bleeds, it leads. But apparently there actually ARE limits to what TV will put out there - surprising, I know. With no pix to sate the beast, the story was probably pigeonholed. So it goes ...)

Proof the news media is ignoring this case.

View attachment 27221

Wait wait wait for it....

Like I said.

Mona Nelson Arrested for Murder, Burning of Jonathan Foster - ABC News

Woman Charged With Murder in Death of 12-Year-Old Texas Boy | Fox News

Woman arrested in death of 12-year-old Texas boy - CNN.com

There was also a Huff post article but link doesn't work since it happened almost three years ago.

So you guys were saying?

and move those goal posts you fucking hack. just leave and never comeback to this thread again. you embarrassment to humans.

This is almost funny.

no that wasnt the question. This is what you morons are trying to morph this into now since you have been shown to be wrong.

again go away and leave this thread. You are literally to stupid to be here.

This is almost funny.

shot someone and sent home.

Joke right?

If I did some research I bet I can find a case where police investigators send someone home who killed another person after they ruled he or she acted in self defense.

(My bold)

(My bold)

Here's a listing of top 10 crime stories of 2010. This Houston story just didn't make the cut. See Top Crime Stories of 2010 - from AOLnews.

I never heard this story before.
The liberal run media only really cares about criminal acts when it's white on black crime.
Or when the victim could have been Obama's son or daughter.

Or Obama himself.

There's no juice to a story such as this.
They feel the white kid got payback for all the many years
of white aggression and hate toward the black race.

Forum List

Back