Trey Gowdy's next job

Yep. lotsa talk in DC about Gowdy and the Supreme Court.
I posted months ago that Gowdy WILL be the next SC judge the MINUTE Kennedy of Ruth retires or croaks.
Gowdey for the record has already said he would serve as he next SC judge. THAT'S what is driving the LIB bat-shit crazy and THAT'S why they are desperate to get rid of Trump. They re so fucking dumb most of them believe that means Hillary will become the President. Ask any LIB college student.

:lol:

No, there's a lot of "talk" about that on rightwing websites.

In DC, not so much.

Ya think? I spend a lot of time in DC. How about you?

I'm in DC every day.

I go to law school in DC, I intern on the Hill for a Senator on the Judiciary committee, and I occasionally do consulting work for a number of left wing K Street firms.

Right.

Study hard. It's a cutthroat biz.

In DC, not so much.

Abut 4 hours, circling the city on all the beltways circling the capital that were under construction, we kept getting lost on to one highway after another that all looped the Capital and Washington Monument..... I have pictures from every angle there possibly could be from all the different highways that surround the Capital, and a couple of them two or three times from the same highway we found our way back in to, in the maze! :eek: :D

It's all intentional, ya know. The surrounding counties aren't much better.

I live in Arlington, right across the river, and this is absolutely a true statement.

In DC, not so much.

I'm in DC every day.

I go to law school in DC, I intern on the Hill for a Senator on the Judiciary committee, and I occasionally do consulting work for a number of left wing K Street firms.

Right.

Study hard It's a cutthroat biz.

You're not kidding. Law School is a real motherfucker.

I've been working in politics for almost a decade, so the politics side of it is pretty much in my wheelhouse, but I did not expect the classes in law school to be this tough.

That is the point of this board...to post...contend and judge both the opinions of the posters and their content. As a matter of fact Jew Yoda would completely support my right to free speech.

As you portray yourself as a thin skinned whiner. To each their own. Speaking of thin skinned...Jew Yoda has that paper thin old lady skin.

I said nothing of her faith specifically. Cohen Gene anyone? It's in the blood...right?
therefore...JEW YODA.

Jew Yoda seems like a very ethical person....pro-abortion too!

I will email Jew Yoda immediately for suggestions.

As previously mentioned, and as "eloquently" illustrated by this post, Trump supporters are, by and large, ignorant savages. They're actually quite similar to the Islamic fundamentalists in their manner of thinking.

"Anyone who isn't like me is living life incorrectly and must be punished/subjugated/made to conform"

"I should be allowed to say whatever hateful shit I want, and if you try to stop me, then you are an oppressor"

"Any sign of compromise from the opposition is WEAKNESS that I must immediately try to take advantage of"

Trump supporters and Islamic fundamentalists are basically cut from the same cloth. It's hilarious to me that they don't see it.

^^^ Diagnosis: A Terminal Case of Projection ^^^

Or, rather, the obvious truth. Y'all and the Islamists should hook up. You'd probably get along great together; you basically want the same thing anyway.

Jeebus, the noobs here are getting dumber and dumberer.

Someone is missing a retort. Reverting to third-grader tactics. Nice.
You are committing the greatest sin on any forum. YOU'RE FUCKING BORING!!!!!
Permanent Ignore asshole!

As previously mentioned, and as "eloquently" illustrated by this post, Trump supporters are, by and large, ignorant savages. They're actually quite similar to the Islamic fundamentalists in their manner of thinking.

"Anyone who isn't like me is living life incorrectly and must be punished/subjugated/made to conform"

"I should be allowed to say whatever hateful shit I want, and if you try to stop me, then you are an oppressor"

"Any sign of compromise from the opposition is WEAKNESS that I must immediately try to take advantage of"

Trump supporters and Islamic fundamentalists are basically cut from the same cloth. It's hilarious to me that they don't see it.

^^^ Diagnosis: A Terminal Case of Projection ^^^

Or, rather, the obvious truth. Y'all and the Islamists should hook up. You'd probably get along great together; you basically want the same thing anyway.

Jeebus, the noobs here are getting dumber and dumberer.

Someone is missing a retort. Reverting to third-grader tactics. Nice.
You are committing the greatest sin on any forum. YOU'RE FUCKING BORING!!!!!
Permanent Ignore asshole!

Wow... okay then.

This board never fails.

In this thread, for cons Trey Howdy is the second coming, terrifying libs all day long.

In another thread, he's a swamp creature who needs to be drained.

In DC, not so much.

I'm in DC every day.

Right.

I've been working in politics for almost a decade, so the politics side of it is pretty much in my wheelhouse, but I did not expect the classes in law school to be this tough.

Georgetown?

In DC, not so much.

I'm in DC every day.

Right.

Georgetown?

Nope, GW. The other DC law school that starts with a "G".

Last edited:

Funny. Gowdy Doody couldn't even handle Benghazi and Hillary - so how could he handle SCOTUS? Hillary made him look like an idiot. Gowdy just blows in the wind. He has no moral compass. He's just a political opportunist. The following link is further proof of that:

Trey Gowdy To Trump’s Laywer: If You Have An Innocent Client, ‘Act Like It’
. Couldn't handle the Clinton's eh? That's changing, and the high court or any court for that matter won't be the butt kisser's of the Demon-crats much longer.

Forum List

Back