Trey Gowdy's next job

I love the idea...once Jew Yoda or Kennedy step down. Can you imagine that? The shitlibs would never let him get through confirmation.

He's too political to be a supreme court justice... sadly, he chose that route......

worse thing that ever happened to him was to become a Republican congress critter....it is probably too late for him to recover from that stint....

He's too political to be a supreme court justice... sadly, he chose that route......

worse thing that ever happened to him was to become a Republican congress critter....it is probably too late for him to recover from that stint....
I think maybe after a few years as AG he could become SCOTUS? He's not that old.

I think maybe after a few years as AG he could become SCOTUS? He's not that old.
What he needs is maybe a few years away from Washington dc, and being appointed as a State Court Judge or Justice, and do that for a while so his record can be evaluated for his good decisions and fairness, then maybe....with fingers crossed, he some day could become a SC Justice.

I love the idea...once Jew Yoda or Kennedy step down. Can you imagine that? The shitlibs would never let him get through confirmation.
Jew Yoda? Your religious bigotry showing through? Care to say what religion you are? It must be a really crap religion.
**** Yoda, Heeb Yoda...ooh or Yid Yoda! Those would have been bigoted.
Well she IS very old and she IS a Jew. Seems rather fitting to me. Where do you see bigotry?

What he needs is maybe a few years away from Washington dc, and being appointed as a State Court Judge or Justice, and do that for a while so his record can be evaluated for his good decisions and fairness, then maybe....with fingers crossed, he some day could become a SC Justice.

Why? Dem's elected Obama POTUS and the guy had zero experience.

Trey would make an awesome SCJ.

Jew Yoda? Your religious bigotry showing through? Care to say what religion you are? It must be a really crap religion.
**** Yoda, Heeb Yoda...ooh or Yid Yoda! Those would have been bigoted.
Well she IS very old and she IS a Jew. Seems rather fitting to me. Where do you see bigotry?

Your pointing out her religious background is ample evidence of your bigotry. Aren't there any Christians on the Supreme Court? Do discuss the other justices and their respective religious backgrounds. How are their respective religious backgrounds linked to their service on the court?

Former presidents have become SC justices, so it's not a complete bar to the job.

our pointing out her religious background is ample evidence of your bigotry.

"Jew" is not just religious...it is also ethnic. Many Jews are atheist and still refer to themselves as Jew. All members of the 'the tribe'.

Aren't there any Christians on the Supreme Court?
Immaterial...not pertinent to the subject at hand...Jew Yoda.

Do discuss the other justices and their respective religious backgrounds.
I will if I see it pertinent...Jew....Yoda

How are their respective religious backgrounds linked to their service on the court?
Jew Yoda

600.jpg

our pointing out her religious background is ample evidence of your bigotry.

"Jew" is not just religious...it is also ethnic. Many Jews are atheist and still refer to themselves as Jew. All members of the 'the tribe'.

Aren't there any Christians on the Supreme Court?
Immaterial...not pertinent to the subject at hand...Jew Yoda.

Do discuss the other justices and their respective religious backgrounds.
I will if I see it pertinent...Jew....Yoda

How are their respective religious backgrounds linked to their service on the court?
Jew Yoda

View attachment 183291
You are in absolutely NO position to judge. You portray yourself through your comments as a very filthy person who lacks respect. I do not understand why you are singling out adherents to the Jewish faith for your vitriol. They are as ethical, decent, knowledgeable, and kind as any other people of any other faith. Please find a system of faith and ethics for yourself, as you seem lacking.

Forum List

Back