Trey Gowdy's next job

He's too political to be a supreme court justice... sadly, he chose that route......

worse thing that ever happened to him was to become a Republican congress critter....it is probably too late for him to recover from that stint....
Yea good thing ginsberg stays out of politics.

You are in absolutely NO position to judge.
That is the point of this board...to post...contend and judge both the opinions of the posters and their content. As a matter of fact Jew Yoda would completely support my right to free speech.

You portray yourself through your comments as a very filthy person who lacks respect.
As you portray yourself as a thin skinned whiner. To each their own. Speaking of thin skinned...Jew Yoda has that paper thin old lady skin.

I do not understand why you are singling out adherents to the Jewish faith for your vitriol.
I said nothing of her faith specifically. Cohen Gene anyone? It's in the blood...right?
therefore...JEW YODA.

They are as ethical, decent, knowledgeable, and kind as any other people of any other faith.
Jew Yoda seems like a very ethical person....pro-abortion too!

Please find a system of faith and ethics for yourself, as you seem lacking.
I will email Jew Yoda immediately for suggestions.

As previously mentioned, and as "eloquently" illustrated by this post, Trump supporters are, by and large, ignorant savages. They're actually quite similar to the Islamic fundamentalists in their manner of thinking.

"Anyone who isn't like me is living life incorrectly and must be punished/subjugated/made to conform"

"I should be allowed to say whatever hateful shit I want, and if you try to stop me, then you are an oppressor"

"Any sign of compromise from the opposition is WEAKNESS that I must immediately try to take advantage of"

Trump supporters and Islamic fundamentalists are basically cut from the same cloth. It's hilarious to me that they don't see it.

^^^ Diagnosis: A Terminal Case of Projection ^^^

That is the point of this board...to post...contend and judge both the opinions of the posters and their content. As a matter of fact Jew Yoda would completely support my right to free speech.

You portray yourself through your comments as a very filthy person who lacks respect.
As you portray yourself as a thin skinned whiner. To each their own. Speaking of thin skinned...Jew Yoda has that paper thin old lady skin.

I do not understand why you are singling out adherents to the Jewish faith for your vitriol.
I said nothing of her faith specifically. Cohen Gene anyone? It's in the blood...right?
therefore...JEW YODA.

They are as ethical, decent, knowledgeable, and kind as any other people of any other faith.

As previously mentioned, and as "eloquently" illustrated by this post, Trump supporters are, by and large, ignorant savages. They're actually quite similar to the Islamic fundamentalists in their manner of thinking.

"Anyone who isn't like me is living life incorrectly and must be punished/subjugated/made to conform"

"I should be allowed to say whatever hateful shit I want, and if you try to stop me, then you are an oppressor"

"Any sign of compromise from the opposition is WEAKNESS that I must immediately try to take advantage of"

Trump supporters and Islamic fundamentalists are basically cut from the same cloth. It's hilarious to me that they don't see it.

Or, rather, the obvious truth. Y'all and the Islamists should hook up. You'd probably get along great together; you basically want the same thing anyway.

2501965-524387_329218997170748_68362088_n.jpg

White Knight!....yerrr here!!!!

therefore...JEW YODA.

Or, rather, the obvious truth. Y'all and the Islamists should hook up. You'd probably get along great together; you basically want the same thing anyway.

Jeebus, the noobs here are getting dumber and dumberer.

[

Isn't it the right-wingers who are sucking Putin's dick these days? Interesting ...

You mean the way the "right wingers" AKA "Americans" hired Christopher Steele to collude with Moscow and fabricate a "dossier" to use against Hillary Clinton in hopes of corrupting the election?

That was just a shameful bit of treason, Comrade.

I'm an independent, btw. Nice of you you to make assumptions though.

:rofl:

You're a fucking Stalinist, you fool no one. You retards ooze in here from MoveOn or ThinkHatred entirely convinced that your handlers from the Soros hate sites are right, that Americans are all stupid and will believe you when you claim that you're "really a conservative, but hate Donald Trump, so the Bill of Rights needs to go so that children can be in safe spaces protected by the police against ideas that scare you snowflakes.."

Do you really think you're the first one Soros sent here? You're a dime a dozen. Jake Starkey, RightWinger, G5000, ad nauseam...

therefore...JEW YODA.

Someone is missing a retort. Reverting to third-grader tactics. Nice.

therefore...JEW YODA.

You obviously have a mental sickness that I cannot help you with. Perhaps seeking help from a priest, minister, rabbi, imam, monk, or a mental-health professional will be of assistance.
You and white knight should mate to create the Oyvamensch.

therefore...JEW YODA.

Someone is missing a retort. Reverting to third-grader tactics. Nice.

Heal thyself, moron.

[

Isn't it the right-wingers who are sucking Putin's dick these days? Interesting ...

You mean the way the "right wingers" AKA "Americans" hired Christopher Steele to collude with Moscow and fabricate a "dossier" to use against Hillary Clinton in hopes of corrupting the election?

That was just a shameful bit of treason, Comrade.

I'm an independent, btw. Nice of you you to make assumptions though.

:rofl:

You're a fucking Stalinist, you fool no one. You retards ooze in here from MoveOn or ThinkHatred entirely convinced that your handlers from the Soros hate sites are right, that Americans are all stupid and will believe you when you claim that you're "really a conservative, but hate Donald Trump, so the Bill of Rights needs to go so that children can be in safe spaces protected by the police against ideas that scare you snowflakes.."

Do you really think you're the first one Soros sent here? You're a dime a dozen. Jake Starkey, RightWinger, G5000, ad nauseam...

Wrong. This is the only site I visit. And I don't listen to CNN, FOX, or anything else other than POTUS and BBC World, both of which are hesitant to take a side in politics.

Care to be wrong again? How many times in a row can you manage before you stumble upon some accuracy, I wonder?

[

Hardly Comrade.

In fact, I find you Stalinists to be little more than shit flinging feral baboons.

He's too political to be a supreme court justice... sadly, he chose that route......

worse thing that ever happened to him was to become a Republican congress critter....it is probably too late for him to recover from that stint....

He's finished spending 4 hours a day on the phone fund-raising for the perpetual campaign....my bet is he becomes a US Attorney. And like everybody who's been in the limelight, gets the bug again in a few years and runs for Governor.
I don't blame him!!!

Dialing For Dollars, is not a fun job, at all! When I was a retail buyer for a Department Store, at the end of the season, I had to call every vendor that sold to me, and begging for vendor assistance, in marking down what stock I had left....my profitability on the season depended on it, the corporation I worked for expected it....

I never really felt it was the vendor's fault for my business not selling an item well....it was my fault for judging the market wrong, or buying too many, or the economy hitting a brick wall....but the vendor's?

Dialing for Dollars, and sucking up for them, stinks to high heaven!

[

Hardly Comrade.

In fact, I find you Stalinists to be little more than shit flinging feral baboons.

Is this really all you guys have to work with? Kind of depressing for you. Makes me grateful to have an IQ above 85.

[

Wrong. This is the only site I visit. And I don't listen to CNN, FOX, or anything else other than POTUS and BBC World, both of which are hesitant to take a side in politics.

Care to be wrong again? How many times in a row can you manage before you stumble upon some accuracy, I wonder?

I see you avoided the issue of treason by the FSB in service of Hillary Clinton, Comrade.

Who is sucking Putin's cock?

Now, there is no way of knowing whether you get all of your hating points from ThinkProgress or just from CNN; let's face it the two are identical these days. But what we DO know is that you are a far left loon, consumed with hatred for Trump and for America.

i.e. a typical democrat.

[

I see you avoided the issue of treason by the FSB in service of Hillary Clinton, Comrade.

Who is sucking Putin's cock?

Now, there is no way of knowing whether you get all of your hating points from ThinkProgress or just from CNN; let's face it the two are identical these days. But what we DO know is that you are a far left loon, consumed with hatred for Trump and for America.

i.e. a typical democrat.

I didn't address it because it is just silly nonsense.

Forum List

Back