Trey Gowdy Already Restless As A Civilian

Trey Goudy is a trial lawyer at heart. He should get back to that.
Goudy was a Prosecutor He said he was good at that, but was a lousy Politician..

After his 9 hour interrogation of Hillary where he came out sweating and red faced while she was smiling I would have to say he was not much of a Prosecutor, either!

Trey Goudy is a trial lawyer at heart. He should get back to that.
Goudy was a Prosecutor He said he was good at that, but was a lousy Politician..

After his 9 hour interrogation of Hillary where he came out sweating and red faced while she was smiling I would have to say he was not much of a Prosecutor, either!

Hard to prosecute "I don't remember", and "I dont' recall"

He's appearing more on Fox News shows than anybody anticipated since he bowed out and moved back to South Carolina. He said he wouldn't run for office again but circumstances change. He's allies with both Senators and the Governor from his state and I doubt he's interested in any other state government job since he's been in the big time. He has no interest in returning to the House with it's constant fund-raising. If he waits much longer, he'll be out of the loop. Trump has the AG he's always wanted but is known to like Trey, so a spot in the Administration could be waiting for his phone call....but which spot? :confused-84:

694940094001_6022247376001_6022248290001-vs.jpg
He must feel like such a terrible failure. So many years he spent going after Hillary Clinton and finally he realized he was such a failure he decided not to run again.
Before the election, Trey said if Hillary wins he’s already got two years of investigations lined up to attack her. And then when Trump won he was so bummed. He said that’s the end of all the investigations.
He could come back and investigate Trump because we know Trump is guilty of all kinds of felony and criminal activities

Like last time where you’re final resort was “:crybaby: I will run to the mods!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

There's already a mod here, boy....start your chickenshit profanity and catch another ban....c'mon froggy....JUMP.

Seriously, fuck off and stop derailing your own thread by playing kiss ass to the mods.
BlackFlag should be limited to the conspiracy theory board where he and MindWars can compete for
the most useless posts award.

BlackFlag should be limited to the conspiracy theory board where he and MindWars can compete for the most useless posts award.

I know of a board who used to banish trash like those two to the "basement"...there were about a dozen of them locked away who could only post to each other..They plotted an escape and trashed the board with help from non-marooned allies..it got them all banned....of course they all came back under different names....makes you wonder how some people are so addicted to fighting people they'll never know or see that they take abuse like that instead of finding new hunting grounds. :lol:

Treys best bet is to write a book or 2 and enjoy some cornbread and shrimps for a while.
He'd make a decent TV guy interviewing retired scumbags and meatheads with titles and jingles on their jackets.

BlackFlag should be limited to the conspiracy theory board where he and MindWars can compete for the most useless posts award.

I know of a board who used to banish trash like those two to the "basement"...there were about a dozen of them locked away who could only post to each other..They plotted an escape and trashed the board with help from non-marooned allies..it got them all banned....of course they all came back under different names....makes you wonder how some people are so addicted to fighting people they'll never know or see that they take abuse like that instead of finding new hunting grounds. :lol:
Until the administrators could track IP addresses, users would have several different sock puppets on different email addresses usually from the same computer. But they usually give themselves away wanting that 15 minutes of spotlight they'll never reach.

Until the administrators could track IP addresses, users would have several different sock puppets on different email addresses usually from the same computer. But they usually give themselves away wanting that 15 minutes of spotlight they'll never reach.

With DSL all you have to do is unplug your modem and plug it back in.....bingo...different IP...not that I'd know anything about that.... :eusa_shifty:

With DSL all you have to do is unplug your modem and plug it back in.....bingo...different IP...not that I'd know anything about that.... :eusa_shifty:
Ours is through the rural phone landlines they just buried recently so I don't know about that everywhere.

Ours is through the rural phone landlines they just buried recently so I don't know about that everywhere.

That's what DSL is...through the old landline connections....it's like a souped-up dial-up without the telephone. It changes the IP to a different area around you...not a different city or state. If you get your internet through a cable-provider, you'd have a static IP you can't change. I remember when open IP addys were sold on the open market.

That's what DSL is...through the old landline connections....it's like a souped-up dial-up without the telephone. It changes the IP to a different area around you...not a different city or state.

That's what DSL is...through the old landline connections....it's like a souped-up dial-up without the telephone. It changes the IP to a different area around you...not a different city or state. If you get your internet through a cable-provider, you'd have a static IP you can't change. I remember when open IP addys were sold on the open market.
Plus you can have more than one wifi source at the same location right ?
So if I'm at home and log in from my computer or my phone -- the same IP address shows up either way right ?

That's quite an imagination you have there....I remember it as Hillary sitting there with that bored expression on her face, doing what she does best....lying. Trey caught her several times before the Rat side of the committee swept in and changed the subject away from Sidney Blumenthal and the other characters in her various plots.

Plus you can have more than one wifi source at the same location right ?
So if I'm at home and log in from my computer or my phone -- the same IP address shows up either way right ?

Yep, your moden/router has an assigned number until it's unplugged and plugged back in....some say wait 5 minutes, others say that's not necessary.

If a weasel grew legs and arms and walked upright, it would be Trey Gowdy.
That describes most of the Democrat field.

Bernie.....weasel
Crazy Joe.....weasel
Obama.....weasel
Lizzy Warren.....weasel
Pete Buttplug.....weasel
Every single House Democrat.....weasels

Oh, gee, you make up childish nicknames like Trump but seem stuck on weasel.
I didn't make it up. Maybe you should go back and read the post I was responding to.
Mkay???

Gowdey
He's appearing more on Fox News shows than anybody anticipated since he bowed out and moved back to South Carolina. He said he wouldn't run for office again but circumstances change. He's allies with both Senators and the Governor from his state and I doubt he's interested in any other state government job since he's been in the big time. He has no interest in returning to the House with it's constant fund-raising. If he waits much longer, he'll be out of the loop. Trump has the AG he's always wanted but is known to like Trey, so a spot in the Administration could be waiting for his phone call....but which spot? :confused-84:

694940094001_6022247376001_6022248290001-vs.jpg

Gowdy supported the Mueller witch hunt and made a few comments implying TRUMP was guilty, so he's no friend of TRUMP.
Trey is a law man. He found out the truth, and I've not heard him saying a discouraging word after the House committee found NO COLLUSION and no obstruction, after the Senate found NO COLLUSION and no obstruction, after Mueller's team found NO COLLUSION and could not prove obstruction, either, and Attorney General inspected all the written information submitted, and he found NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION.

Mr. Gowdy needed some time off to get his findings in the House together, and he's leaning back with conservatives again. His motto has always been, "May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall." He's a fair man, and if he doesn't run for office again, he will make a great Justice because he follows the truth. It wasn't easy, because he was familiar with a whole lot of FBI people who did a whole lot of lying. Once he caught onto their betrayal of their Constitutional oaths, he went back to basics and a little time off to think things through. He did that because he's a good man, and when and if he does start over, look out.

Either way I still am not a fan of Gowdy. He saw all of the same documents regarding the Russia investigation as Nunes yet he didn't support Nunes questioning the FISA warrant until now.

Forum List

Back