Trey Gowdy Already Restless As A Civilian

Gowdy supported the Mueller witch hunt and made a few comments implying TRUMP was guilty, so he's no friend of TRUMP.

The two had never met before Trump had him come to the WH for a chat after the midterms.....they both said they enjoyed the conversation so I assume they parted on good terms.

You hadn't heard? Trey Gowdy is going to be the next Supreme Court Justice! Read it and weep, Demmies. Justice is coming, and it's coming straight to your upright walls and walled doors. <giggle>

Nah, the Supremes are eggheads...Gowdy likes some action....DHS maybe, or head of Secret Service.

Gowdy screwed the pooch when he got the Canckles Benghazi investigation. Since then, he has shown himself to be just another government hack.

Gowdey
He's appearing more on Fox News shows than anybody anticipated since he bowed out and moved back to South Carolina. He said he wouldn't run for office again but circumstances change. He's allies with both Senators and the Governor from his state and I doubt he's interested in any other state government job since he's been in the big time. He has no interest in returning to the House with it's constant fund-raising. If he waits much longer, he'll be out of the loop. Trump has the AG he's always wanted but is known to like Trey, so a spot in the Administration could be waiting for his phone call....but which spot? :confused-84:

694940094001_6022247376001_6022248290001-vs.jpg

Gowdy supported the Mueller witch hunt and made a few comments implying TRUMP was guilty, so he's no friend of TRUMP.
Trey is a law man. He found out the truth, and I've not heard him saying a discouraging word after the House committee found NO COLLUSION and no obstruction, after the Senate found NO COLLUSION and no obstruction, after Mueller's team found NO COLLUSION and could not prove obstruction, either, and Attorney General inspected all the written information submitted, and he found NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION.

Mr. Gowdy needed some time off to get his findings in the House together, and he's leaning back with conservatives again. His motto has always been, "May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall." He's a fair man, and if he doesn't run for office again, he will make a great Justice because he follows the truth. It wasn't easy, because he was familiar with a whole lot of FBI people who did a whole lot of lying. Once he caught onto their betrayal of their Constitutional oaths, he went back to basics and a little time off to think things through. He did that because he's a good man, and when and if he does start over, look out.

He's appearing more on Fox News shows than anybody anticipated since he bowed out and moved back to South Carolina. He said he wouldn't run for office again but circumstances change. He's allies with both Senators and the Governor from his state and I doubt he's interested in any other state government job since he's been in the big time. He has no interest in returning to the House with it's constant fund-raising. If he waits much longer, he'll be out of the loop. Trump has the AG he's always wanted but is known to like Trey, so a spot in the Administration could be waiting for his phone call....but which spot? :confused-84:

Yeah, his continuing to point out the crimes of the Left and the existence of even more evidence against them coming out is giving them nightmares....they want him to be quiet and go away before he can do any more harm /'woke' any more Americans...

:p

Gowdy screwed the pooch when he got the Canckles Benghazi investigation. Since then, he has shown himself to be just another government hack.
Barak and Hillary should thank their lucky stars every night that the Benghazi Hearings were not a CRIMINAL Investigation...he reportedly NEVER lost a case he was prosecuting.

:p

Geez, no vote, I guess I wasn't paying attention to the ben Ghazi stuff. I think that happened around the time my husband was dying, and I didn't have access to a television throughout the last 2 years and the 2 years following my late husband's death. I only saw him afterwards when he was supporting President Trump, or at least going through the motions that he was unhappy Trump had been lied about for so long. Comey shocked the world, going from head of the FBI and looking at a future of why he accepted and championed Hillary's dossier that was a pack of lies. I think he is going down, and so is Hillary for their intentional attempt to take out a candidate, and continued on into his presidency with the phony crap President Trump never even thought of much less participated in colluding with the Russians who lied to naïve Hillary who went after Trump with all her bad boys stacked behind her, and for which she's going to pay the same price a traitorous man would pay for it. Schumer shooed her into her Senate Seat for which she had zero experience and had to do on-the-job training for her press coddling moments.

Anyway, It's up to Trey Gowdy what he does. I'm pretty sure he will recover from his belief in old friends who betrayed America and is a better man for it. I hope so.

Trey's wife is a first-grade teacher, they have two kids and live in Spartanburg, S.C. There were rumors that his family was threatened and he decided to go home to keep them safe.

If I was Trump, I would give him Mulvaney's ( John Kelly's replacement) job as WH Chief of Staff.

Republicans get hired for jobs in the free market make more money.. NO ONE WOULD hire a democrat

Lol WTF? Do you have any clue how detached from reality you sound?

There are tons of Democrats who were privately employed after holding a political job.

If I was Trump, I would give him Mulvaney's ( John Kelly's replacement) job as WH Chief of Staff.

Interesting.....I'm thinking along the law-enforcement line....head up the US Marshals maybe?

There are tons of Democrats who were privately employed after holding a political job.

Employed at what? Most of them are lazy and useless...you don't get away with that in the private sector.

Employed at what? Most of them are lazy and useless...you don't get away with that in the private sector.

Wow, we are dealing with straight retards here.

Lets take a tiny examaple:

Gore is a board member at Apple, an advisor to Google, a senior partner at KPCB and a co-founder of Generation Investment Management, a sustainability-focused enterprise launched in 2004.

9 politicians who went from public servant to private equity | PitchBook

Yep, too lazy :rolleyes:

Trey's wife is a first-grade teacher, they have two kids and live in Spartanburg, S.C. There were rumors that his family was threatened and he decided to go home to keep them safe.
Will, do you know if Then-Representative Gowdy was at the House baseball game the evening that liberal shot up the US congressmen playing baseball where one of them almost died?

Trey Gowdy Already Restless As A Civilian

A nice shave and a good haircut usually puts me right.

That is a freaky looking dude. How does he look in the mirror before going out and say to himself, " damn I look good"?

Republicans get hired for jobs in the free market make more money.. NO ONE WOULD hire a democrat

We had 45 republicans retire last year to take jobs, how many democrats lo career politicians haha

Trey is such a pussy; Trey fled Congress because Trump co-opted the GOP & turned the GOP into 'The Cult of Trump' instead of staying in DC & fighting to keep the GOP untainted from such fucking garbage.

Happy retirement Trey, you worthless POS.

At least Mr. Amash has real ballz.

The appropriate position for Trey if he was ever on Trump's team? Private Cheerleader :abgg2q.jpg: NDA required !!!

Last edited:

We had 45 republicans retire last year to take jobs, how many democrats lo career politicians haha

I don't know asshole, why don't you GO LOOK IT UP before running your mouth.

Forum List

Back