Trey Gowdy Already Restless As A Civilian

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
He's appearing more on Fox News shows than anybody anticipated since he bowed out and moved back to South Carolina. He said he wouldn't run for office again but circumstances change. He's allies with both Senators and the Governor from his state and I doubt he's interested in any other state government job since he's been in the big time. He has no interest in returning to the House with it's constant fund-raising. If he waits much longer, he'll be out of the loop. Trump has the AG he's always wanted but is known to like Trey, so a spot in the Administration could be waiting for his phone call....but which spot? :confused-84:

694940094001_6022247376001_6022248290001-vs.jpg

He's appearing more on Fox News shows than anybody anticipated since he bowed out and moved back to South Carolina. He said he wouldn't run for office again but circumstances change. He's allies with both Senators and the Governor from his state and I doubt he's interested in any other state government job since he's been in the big time. He has no interest in returning to the House with it's constant fund-raising. If he waits much longer, he'll be out of the loop. Trump has the AG he's always wanted but is known to like Trey, so a spot in the Administration could be waiting for his phone call....but which spot? :confused-84:

Republicans get hired for jobs in the free market make more money.. NO ONE WOULD hire a democrat

If a weasel grew legs and arms and walked upright, it would be Trey Gowdy.

• Banned
Republicans get hired for jobs in the free market make more money.. NO ONE WOULD hire a democrat

Oh he has a job...he joined a law firm....maybe I'm mistaken but it looks like he's already bored with it.

Gowdy’s trash but I don’t think he’d be willing to blatanlty lie or make a mockery of the constitution enough to satisfy the fatass piece of shit in the White House.

He is also a Fox "Contributor". He is probably under contract to make a certain number of appearances. Nice part time job if you can get it.

He is also a Fox "Contributor". He is probably under contract to make a certain number of appearances. Nice part time job if you can get it.

He started out with Martha but now I'm seeing him on various other shows like Maria's Sunday show and Hannity. I don't know how the contracts work, but Fox seems to want all they can get of him.

He will be back let him make a few mill on the free market, secure his family.. America needs him

Like last time where you’re final resort was “:crybaby: I will run to the mods!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

There's already a mod here, boy....start your chickenshit profanity and catch another ban....c'mon froggy....JUMP.

Gowdy’s trash but I don’t think he’d be willing to blatanlty lie or make a mockery of the constitution enough to satisfy the fatass piece of shit in the White House.

*Rude insult removed. Remember, this is Zone 2, not 3*

Russian Collusion Never Happened, but a bunch of your friends are about to go to jail for a long long time.

Gowdey

Gowdy supported the Mueller witch hunt and made a few comments implying TRUMP was guilty, so he's no friend of TRUMP.

You hadn't heard? Trey Gowdy is going to be the next Supreme Court Justice! Read it and weep, Demmies. Justice is coming, and it's coming straight to your upright walls and walled doors. <giggle>

Forum List

Back