Trey Gowdy Already Restless As A Civilian

Gowdey
He's appearing more on Fox News shows than anybody anticipated since he bowed out and moved back to South Carolina. He said he wouldn't run for office again but circumstances change. He's allies with both Senators and the Governor from his state and I doubt he's interested in any other state government job since he's been in the big time. He has no interest in returning to the House with it's constant fund-raising. If he waits much longer, he'll be out of the loop. Trump has the AG he's always wanted but is known to like Trey, so a spot in the Administration could be waiting for his phone call....but which spot? :confused-84:

694940094001_6022247376001_6022248290001-vs.jpg

Gowdy supported the Mueller witch hunt and made a few comments implying TRUMP was guilty, so he's no friend of TRUMP.
Trey is a law man. He found out the truth, and I've not heard him saying a discouraging word after the House committee found NO COLLUSION and no obstruction, after the Senate found NO COLLUSION and no obstruction, after Mueller's team found NO COLLUSION and could not prove obstruction, either, and Attorney General inspected all the written information submitted, and he found NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION.

Mr. Gowdy needed some time off to get his findings in the House together, and he's leaning back with conservatives again. His motto has always been, "May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall." He's a fair man, and if he doesn't run for office again, he will make a great Justice because he follows the truth. It wasn't easy, because he was familiar with a whole lot of FBI people who did a whole lot of lying. Once he caught onto their betrayal of their Constitutional oaths, he went back to basics and a little time off to think things through. He did that because he's a good man, and when and if he does start over, look out.

Either way I still am not a fan of Gowdy. He saw all of the same documents regarding the Russia investigation as Nunes yet he didn't support Nunes questioning the FISA warrant until now.
I don't think Congressman Gowdy was on my radar back then, but more recently whenever it was he began supporting Trump's innocence of all the bullshit charges by the Democrat Press who were acting in concert with Obama the Liar, Crook Hillary, and the people she could manipulate with her little 900 personal FBI files on her husband's rivals and people she hated. I know lawyers get a lot of flak, but Constitutional lawyers are a different creature. They go step by step and may be weeks late when their analysis comes out. In the short term he's been AG, Barr is an enigma to me for getting so much done as quickly as he did, because Constitution is his daily bread, but he's experienced, so that's why he knew he could get it out more quickly. I pray for his family. His chair at home was probably empty more than once while he was digging through the piles of information, and the kind of tracking he is into now may be more complex than the first. Thanks for catching me up, HelloKitty. :thup:

Goudy was a Prosecutor He said he was good at that, but was a lousy Politician..

After his 9 hour interrogation of Hillary where he came out sweating and red faced while she was smiling I would have to say he was not much of a Prosecutor, either!

That's quite an imagination you have there....I remember it as Hillary sitting there with that bored expression on her face, doing what she does best....lying. Trey caught her several times before the Rat side of the committee swept in and changed the subject away from Sidney Blumenthal and the other characters in her various plots.

You remember wrong.

Representative Trey Gowdy Questions Hillary Clinton | C-SPAN.org

Forum List

Back