Transgenders for Trump...Is there such a group? Why or why not?

If there were such a group; imagine what kind of hell the disturbed Left would put them through.

Trump has always been pro-fag. He just 'belongs' to incorrect side of the false paradigm.
Trump has no soul and no core values . He goes with whatever way the political winds are blowing
Blah blah blah...all baseless from a Trump v. LGBTQRNMGTF&*^ perspective. He was, as a businessman, very pro gay. He has remained so as POTUS.
As I said, he is just on the wrong side of the political LARPscape.

Are there no ‘Trans’ folks whom support Trump and his policies?

President Trump supporters have no need to classify themselves with identity political groups. We’re Americans, and we support a pro- American President.

Trump has always been pro-fag. He just 'belongs' to incorrect side of the false paradigm.
Trump has no soul and no core values . He goes with whatever way the political winds are blowing
Blah blah blah...all baseless from a Trump v. LGBTQRNMGTF&*^ perspective. He was, as a businessman, very pro gay. He has remained so as POTUS.
The fact that he showed some pro LGBT qualities way back proves my point. And HOW THE FUCK is he pro gay now?? Don't tell me that this son of a bitch could have done the things that he has done to LGBT people if he were not a soulless empty shell of a man?

The fact that he showed some pro LGBT qualities way back proves my point. And HOW THE FUCK is he pro gay now?? Don't tell me that this son of a bitch could have done the things that he has done to LGBT people if he were not a soulless empty shell of a man?
HOW is he not? Come on...give me some examples of how he has been anti-gay.

This is just the latest travesty.. I have plenty more

Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees
Because someone doesn't want to include you in a special class does not mean that they wish you ill will. Sexual orientation should not be included under title VII protections. I hardly see this as an unjust discrimination.

Because someone doesn't want to include you in a special class does not mean that they wish you ill will. Sexual orientation should not be included under title VII protections. I hardly see this as an unjust discrimination.
Bullshit! What does it mean then? That they wish you well.? And you don't get to decide that sexual orientation should not be covered.

Bullshit! What does it mean then? That they wish you well.? And you don't get to decide that sexual orientation should not be covered.
It means that you are not a special group who DESERVES special protection because you want to suck dicks.
Your sexual tastes are no more 'special' or 'unique' than my choice of sports teams or cars.
BY providing you with special protection the government understands that this would open up an entire slippery slope which would and could never end.
Pretty cut and dry bud.

The majority of Trump supporters are intelligent hard working people who don’t have the mental issues we often see from democrat supporters.

Forum List

Back