Avg inflation Trump vs Biden.

Oil production at all time high under Biden.

Why wasn’t inflation high under Obama?

You don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.
repeating the media talking points isn't a good argument.

Bullshit, every American is suffering under Biden if you say you're not. You're lying.
I'm doing fine. Got vacation planned and a new roof going on my house next week

Sorry you're not doing well. You shoulda made better life choices...

I hear there's lots of good paying jobs out there.

So, if production is so high, why such high gas prices? Have anything to do with perhaps suppling it?
US production is high but it’s a global commodity, don’t you know.

Gas prices are mostly out of control of the president.

But history has shown is perfectly possible to have high gas prices and low inflation.

US production is high but it’s a global commodity, don’t you know.

Gas prices are mostly out of control of the president.

But history has shown is perfectly possible to have high gas prices and low inflation.
why is it a global commodity when supplies here are down? You just answered the reasons for inflation price hikes.

Obama, silly. I already said.

Gas prices are notorious for fluctuating wildly. During Obama's tenure, the national average for a gallon of regular gas has been as high as almost $4 in 2011 and as low as $1.85 a gallon the month he took office.

Since late 2014, gas prices have been extremely cheap. The average price is under $2.40 a gallon as Obama leaves office. Many Americans have been saving hundreds of dollars a year at the pump. It's money they are spending at restaurants and other "mini splurges."

1713205436481.png

Look at when high gas prices occur, during demofks reign. They hate for americans to have money. Evidence is right here. Obammy never had prices like creepy joe Xin's

To date, the average gasoline price during President Biden’s term — with nearly two years still to go — is $3.60/gallon. That is on a pace to be the highest average under any president. Here is how prices stack up per gallon, from lowest to highest average for their terms:

1. Joe Biden (partial term) — $3.60
  2. Barack Obama first term — $3.12
  3. Barack Obama second term — $2.95
  4. George W. Bush second term — $2.77
  5. Donald Trump — $2.57
  6. George W. Bush first term — $1.59

Gas prices are notorious for fluctuating wildly. During Obama's tenure, the national average for a gallon of regular gas has been as high as almost $4 in 2011 and as low as $1.85 a gallon the month he took office.

Since late 2014, gas prices have been extremely cheap. The average price is under $2.40 a gallon as Obama leaves office. Many Americans have been saving hundreds of dollars a year at the pump. It's money they are spending at restaurants and other "mini splurges."

View attachment 932562
Look at when high gas prices occur, during demofks reign. They hate for americans to have money. Evidence is right here. Obammy never had prices like creepy joe Xin's

To date, the average gasoline price during President Biden’s term — with nearly two years still to go — is $3.60/gallon. That is on a pace to be the highest average under any president. Here is how prices stack up per gallon, from lowest to highest average for their terms:

1. Joe Biden (partial term) — $3.60
  2. Barack Obama first term — $3.12
  3. Barack Obama second term — $2.95
  4. George W. Bush second term — $2.77
  5. Donald Trump — $2.57
  6. George W. Bush first term — $1.59
Your analysis is so childish.

I'm doing fine. Got vacation planned and a new roof going on my house next week

Sorry you're not doing well. You shoulda made better life choices...

I hear there's lots of good paying jobs out there.
Lol, let me guess your salary doubled? Just like every other liberal on here. If you earn your own money, you are effected by the pedophile that is the cause of it. Don't worry I'm doing just fine, but it sucks to pay almost double. For everything since Biden has got into office.

Forum List

Back