Avg inflation Trump vs Biden.

If we are being honest, nobody really understand anything about the economy. We didn’t know why inflation was low under Obama and Trump. We dont know why it went up as high under Biden. We don’t know why it flatlined in the last 4 months.

Nobody really knows anything. Everyone is just guessing.

If we are being honest, nobody really understand anything about the economy. We didn’t know why inflation was low under Obama and Trump. We dont know why it went up as high under Biden. We don’t know why it flatlined in the last 4 months.

Flatlined?
Its going up.

With the economy and border crises one and two issues for voters, it doesn’t look good for Biden.

His policies are horrible for the working folks in this country. That’s why he is bleeding voters in almost every demographic.

View attachment 931890
Speaking as a gay leftist, covid disease and economy were trumps fault, but bidenflation isn't uncle Joe's fault.

It's actually a very simple complex. shelf prices are driven up due to delivery costs, and when gas prices go up, so do shelf prices. If you can't fundamentally understand that, then you are far too stupid to discuss any of this. Oh, minimum wage increases also increase the price of goods on the shelves. Again, if you actually cared, you'd know that if a worker makes more, the price of the products made must go up. Trickle up as supported by demofks. And, you all can't get enough of it. California ready to bust.!!!!

You’re too stupid to understand when you’ve been proven wrong.
look at you using that statement. You don't even know that gas price increases drive up costs of goods!!!!! So do us a favor and go away for awhile.

It's actually a very simple complex. shelf prices are driven up due to delivery costs, and when gas prices go up, so do shelf prices. If you can't fundamentally understand that, then you are far too stupid to discuss any of this. Oh, minimum wage increases also increase the price of goods on the shelves. Again, if you actually cared, you'd know that if a worker makes more, the price of the products made must go up. Trickle up as supported by demofks. And, you all can't get enough of it. California ready to bust.!!!!
Just stop. You are the poster child for Dunning Krueger.

It’s all you talk about.
you would have a point if I actually said it was the only thing, or solely, or 'nothing else' does. But you don't, I provided you the reason why Xiden's inflation happened.

you would have a point if I actually said it was the only thing, or solely, or 'nothing else' does. But you don't, I provided you the reason why Xiden's inflation happened.
Oil production at all time high under Biden.

Why wasn’t inflation high under Obama?

You don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back