Missouri bill would force teachers to register as sex offenders if they use a trans child’s preferred pronouns

The conservatives on this thread aren't bothering to hide their open Stalinism, their contempt for liberty and democracy.

They now brag about their lust for censorship. They stroke themselves as they dream about sending every opponent to TheGulag.

That's why it's so important to electorally bury them, and to ridicule them at every opportunity.
you can call anyone anything you want. How’s that? Just don’t force your delusion on me.

Got it kid?

No, he is posting US news on a US message board.

Your post is the troll post. He should report it as off topic trolling.
No, he is posting about things that have zero effect on him because he doesn’t live in the country, and everything is designed to just stir the pot. That’s just trolling.

But feel free to report me, I really don’t care.

you can call anyone anything you want. How’s that? Just don’t force your delusion on me.

Got it kid?
That's already the case, so why are all so triggered?

Oh, that's right. Your masters told you to get hysterical, and you never disobey.

At least you're consistently obedient. That's something.

That's already the case, so why are all so triggered?

Oh, that's right. Your masters told you to get hysterical, and you never disobey.

At least you're consistently obedient. That's something.
You cultists crack me up. Call a he a she and get fired. Lose custody of your child, and have to listen to you morons justify this nonsense.

Grow the hell up kid.

Forum List

Back