Transexulaism, Transvestism should be made illegal.

In the final analysis, Transexualism, and Transvestism is out right deception and is wrong.
I know many of you people feel that this is a freedom of expression issue, which it may be,
but this is sexual deception, and is considered to be highly unethical and sick.

In the final analysis, Transexualism, and Transvestism is out right deception and is wrong.
I know many of you people feel that this is a freedom of expression issue, which it may be,
but this is sexual deception, and is considered to be highly unethical and sick.

So women who wear a push up bra and/or high heels and/or hair extensions and/or make up are engaging in "sexual deception" and must be "considered to be highly unethical and sick" in your opinion?

Have you seriously considered joining one of the Quaker communities? Sounds like you might find it a closer fit for your sensibilities.

Aw, he didn't even leave you his number? I guess you were used and tossed aside again...

You are an idiot.

What the link tells me is that there are homophobes who are scared of dealing with reality.

You lost the gay marriage issue so now you are trying to pretend that there is some other imaginary "threat" that must be averted because there are tiny fraction of the population suffering from a gender disorder.

I don't care if people want to cross dress or change their genders...I just don't think I (or anyone else) should be forced to pay for and sponsor it.

I wasn't aware that anyone was expecting you to do so. Do you have a link showing that this is happening?

How about Massachusett's tax payers being forced to fund the surgery of a convicted murderer serving life in prison?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I really don't see much parallel between women wanting to look pretty and gay men wanting to attract straight men by looking like women. I guess both involve high heels but the parallel stops there. You're comparing adam's apples with oranges. Still, it is not the government's job to make sure straight men don't get fooled by transvestites, transexuals or Transformers: The Movie.

So we must all continue to accept this deception by mentally ill men who want to deceive
other men into thinking that they are women?, when in fact they are actually men?.
This is a very sick and sad message America is sending to the rest of the free world.
So sexual deception and falsification is O.K. in America.
Some of you men are really just as bad as the trannies to accept all this freakishness.!

Not being forced to accept this form of mental illness as normalcy does not require that the mental illness become a crime. They should be allowed to think of themselves as whatever they want, as long as they are harming no one. Neither should anyone be required to accept another's delusion as their own reality.

Exactly. And as long as my children are not forced to share bathrooms,locker rooms or dorm rooms with boys who decide they are girls.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I must submit to you all that Transexualism, and Transvetism must be made illegal.
We have men actively and willfully deceiving other men, and women into thinking that
they are women. Some of these transsexuals and transvestites have been murdered because of this deception.

The government must move to make Transexualism and Transvetism illegal now!

They got you too, eh?

Go ahead, brother - have a good cry. :smiliehug:

Making things "illegal" rarely removes them from the public ~

Last edited:
Transexulaism, Transvestism should be made illegal.
Holier than thous are always trying to regulate morality. I thing they should go to prison for imitating God.

Freaks should be allowed to do what they want so long as they don't kill others and I'm not forced to believe they are normal or force others to accept their delusions

I must submit to you all that Transexualism, and Transvetism must be made illegal.
We have men actively and willfully deceiving other men, and women into thinking that
they are women. Some of these transsexuals and transvestites have been murdered because of this deception.

The government must move to make Transexualism and Transvetism illegal now!

Lemme guess -- picked up a girl in a bar, took her home, and found a cocktail weenie, huh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xN8COU7PKc]Bachelor Party - Gary - YouTube[/ame]

The fact that he was able to pick some up should have raised a red flag....

In the greatest most tolerant Country in the world you can pretend to be whatever the voices in your head tell you to be. Unfortunately you can't change your DNA. The only problem is when the government forces you to respect the decisions regardless of how ludicrous they might be. It's (still) a free Country and I reserve the right to keep boys out of the girls room and I reserve the right to ridicule hairy men in dresses.

Forum List

Back