Transexulaism, Transvestism should be made illegal.

I did not say that ALL homosexuals are pedafiles, I just pointed out that many homosexuals are pedafiles so much so that there is a organization for them.

That other guy says there are no homosexual pedafiles

I did not say that ALL homosexuals are pedafiles, I just pointed out that many homosexuals are pedafiles so much so that there is a organization for them.

Again, I reiterate, bringing up NAMBLA to point out the evils of homosexuals is like pointing out the KKK for the evils of white people. You are focusing on a fringe element to describe an entire people. If I brought up the KKK by attempting to convince people that there are so many racist white people that "there is an organization for them", then I would be equally as wrong for the same reasons you are wrong.

Last edited:
Just pointing out that there are homosexual pedafiles

Pedafiles? :confused:

PedEgg-on-foot-high-res.jpg

NAMBLA are not homosexuals.

Why not?

They are males that are sexually attracted to males

Why not?

They are males that are sexually attracted to males

They are attracted to children. Homosexuals are attracted to adult men, pedophiles are attracted to very young children. There is a difference. It is offensive to homosexuals when they are compared with the sick freaks who molest little children.

I see your point.

But I believe that if a person is sexually attracted to the same sex no matter what the age they are homosexual or a homosexual pedophile

I see your point.

But I believe that if a person is sexually attracted to the same sex no matter what the age they are homosexual or a homosexual pedophile

Homosexuals can be pedophiles, but most pedophiles are men, who are heterosexual - and many of them are married.

There is a difference between those attracted to adults and those attracted to children.

I see your point.

Homosexuals can be pedophiles, but most pedophiles are men, who are heterosexual - and many of them are married.

There is a difference between those attracted to adults and those attracted to children.
I agree, homosexuals are a very small percent of the population, but are they a very small percent of the pedophile population?

Yes, they are, actually. The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual men, and many are married, with kids of their own. Often, a pedophile will molest his own kids because there is trust - kids think that if daddy touches them, its okay, because daddy would never hurt them.

Homosexuals can be pedophiles, but they are few and far between.

I don't care if people want to cross dress or change their genders...I just don't think I (or anyone else) should be forced to pay for and sponsor it.

I don't care if people want to cross dress or change their genders...I just don't think I (or anyone else) should be forced to pay for and sponsor it.

I wasn't aware that anyone was expecting you to do so. Do you have a link showing that this is happening?

Forum List

Back