Transexulaism, Transvestism should be made illegal.

In the greatest most tolerant Country in the world you can pretend to be whatever the voices in your head tell you to be. Unfortunately you can't change your DNA. The only problem is when the government forces you to respect the decisions regardless of how ludicrous they might be. It's (still) a free Country and I reserve the right to keep boys out of the girls room and I reserve the right to ridicule hairy men in dresses.

Sure am glad I wax...

In the greatest most tolerant Country in the world you can pretend to be whatever the voices in your head tell you to be. Unfortunately you can't change your DNA. The only problem is when the government forces you to respect the decisions regardless of how ludicrous they might be. It's (still) a free Country and I reserve the right to keep boys out of the girls room and I reserve the right to ridicule hairy men in dresses.

Sure am glad I wax...

But do you wane?

You're voting this way because having no trannies would remove about 90% of your troll thread material.

They're not bad people, just mentally ill

Why are you so obsessed with trannies?

Are you mentally ill?
I post about them because libs like you expect me to live in their delusion. I refuse to do that. If they think they are the opposite sex, more power to them. But when I'm expected to believe their delusion, fuck you and them

Are you mentally ill?
I post about them because libs like you expect me to live in their delusion. I refuse to do that. If they think they are the opposite sex, more power to them. But when I'm expected to believe their delusion, fuck you and them

As opposed to you expecting everyone else to believe that your bigotry is the norm?

You expect me to believe soneone with a penis is a woman. Biology is not bigotry

We expect you to crawl out of the neat little box you live in and realize not everyone in this world follows a cookie-cutter definition of what you think constitutes the human psyche.

You expect me to believe soneone with a penis is a woman. Biology is not bigotry

Your penis did not make the decision that you were attracted to women. That happened in your brain. Biology isn't perfect and it isn't black or white either. Not everyone ends up with a brain that matches their body, just as some people end up being left handed instead of right handed. That is just the way they are born and yes, it is bigotry to hate them because of the way they were born.

We expect you to crawl out of the neat little box you live in and realize not everyone in this world follows a cookie-cutter definition of what you think constitutes the human psyche.

So you deny biology and especially chromosomes? And you libs claim you are pro science?

Your penis did not make the decision that you were attracted to women. That happened in your brain. Biology isn't perfect and it isn't black or white either. Not everyone ends up with a brain that matches their body, just as some people end up being left handed instead of right handed. That is just the way they are born and yes, it is bigotry to hate them because of the way they were born.

Their bodies are fine. It's their brains that are the problem. Or are you saying the persons problem is their pen is?

Are you mentally ill?

You probably do just that, and feel so ashamed about it that you have to overcompensate like this.

:cuckoo:

So your only arguments are insults or accusing people who don't deny biology of being bigots?

Biology and chromosomes determined that the body is male. There is more to being male or female than genitalia & chromosomes. I never chose to be straight or male. These people did not choose be who they are.

No one asks you to embrace them. Just keep your hatred to yourself and leave them alone. Why is that so hard?

Their bodies are fine. It's their brains that are the problem. Or are you saying the persons problem is their pen is?

It is is just as bigoted to accuse them of being mentally ill. The problem occurs when the outer manifestation of someone's body does not match their mind's image of who they are as a person. What is interesting is that when they do change genders via surgery they have a normal heterosexual attraction to the opposite sex afterwards.

We don't need to make any conduct illegal unless it causes harm to other people. I don't give a shit what manifestations cause men to dress like women and women to get tattoos and butch haircuts. It's a free Country. I care when the government forces little girls to submit to boys using their locker room and bathroom and I care when the government passes laws that restrict my expression of disgust. I care when the government forces me to pay for grotesque operations with my taxes.

Are you mentally ill?

Nonsense, they don’t expect any such thing.

And they can see you’re already living in your own delusion.

It is is just as bigoted to accuse them of being mentally ill. The problem occurs when the outer manifestation of someone's body does not match their mind's image of who they are as a person. What is interesting is that when they do change genders via surgery they have a normal heterosexual attraction to the opposite sex afterwards.

Please explain to me if there is nothing wrong with their genitalia and nothing wrong with their brains, why are they trannies?

Forum List

Back