Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Cable television network TNT issued an apology late Thursday for a comment made by "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan about former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin during a live broadcast.

Morgan made a crude remark about the key Republican’s looks during an appearance Thursday on “Inside the NBA."

During a pre-game chat ahead of the Miami Heat-New York Knicks clash, co-host Charles Barkley asked the actor, “Sarah Palin’s good looking, isn’t she?”

Morgan replied, "Let me tell you something about Sarah Palin, she's good masturbation material. The glasses and all of that... She is great masturbation material

Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes - FoxNews.com

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep masturbating nimrod. We'll have less babies in the world with no daddy. Keep masturbating.

Cable television network TNT issued an apology late Thursday for a comment made by "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan about former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin during a live broadcast.

Morgan made a crude remark about the key Republican’s looks during an appearance Thursday on “Inside the NBA."

During a pre-game chat ahead of the Miami Heat-New York Knicks clash, co-host Charles Barkley asked the actor, “Sarah Palin’s good looking, isn’t she?”

Morgan replied, "Let me tell you something about Sarah Palin, she's good masturbation material. The glasses and all of that... She is great masturbation material

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdmYAYBgDIo

Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes - FoxNews.com

Simply cannot understand where he would get that idea....even tho I didn't even know what MILF meant til reading another Rightwing message board during the Republican Convention...and reading a thread by a rightwinger there talking about masturbating to her speech at the Convention. Yes, really.....

27069_1_230.jpg

Off hand I'd take that as a complement.

Crass as all get out

But a complement none the less.

did you see the Newsweek(?) cover where she was in that mini? She's got a preatty hot body.

Tracy Morgan is the least funny comedian on network television. How soon can we expect him to lose his job over it?

Odds are..Seventy percent of African American babies are born to single mothers.. who's to say. He's a pig so the kid would be better off.

Yea so stereotyping every black male as a walk-out dad is alright then, gotcha.

How about 70%... that due?

3 in ten African American Fathers take care of their kids? I don't know about that.

Even if so, you don't stereo-type the rest. Would you hire a dead-beat dad if you were a business owner? No? Also, you assume every black man is a dead beat dad? Gee, sounds like if every CEO were you, we'd have 100% black unemployment. Swell!

Off hand I'd take that as a complement.

Crass as all get out

But a complement none the less.

did you see the Newsweek(?) cover where she was in that mini? She's got a preatty hot body.

I doubt seriously she'll take it as a compliment coming from that peice of piggy fat.

Yea so stereotyping every black male as a walk-out dad is alright then, gotcha.

3 in ten African American Fathers take care of their kids? I don't know about that.

Even if so, you don't stereo-type the rest. Would you hire a dead-beat dad if you were a business owner? No? Also, you assume every black man is a dead beat dad? Gee, sounds like if every CEO were you, we'd have 100% black unemployment. Swell!

Actually, I don't give a shit about the 70% of the dead beat dad's,, I do give a shit that this peice of shit runs his filthy mouth like that on national TV. He's a pig.

Actually, I don't give a shit about the 70% of the dead beat dad's,, I do give a shit that this peice of shit runs his filthy mouth like that on national TV. He's a pig.

Well you assumed for all to see "this guy's black so he's a headbeat dad!" because 70% are! (prolly not), but anyways, then you always got this weird guilty conscience about people who disagree with you saying "oh, I must be a racist."

In other words, you just blow shit out your ass with not tooo too much thought. :razz:

But, we all knew that anyhow, girl.

Well you assumed for all to see "this guy's black so he's a headbeat dad!" because 70% are! (prolly not), but anyways, then you always got this weird guilty conscience about people who disagree with you saying "oh, I must be a racist."

In other words, you just blow shit out your ass with not tooo too much thought. :razz:

But, we all knew that anyhow, girl.

He's an oinker. pure and simple.

I can understand the network apologizing for it ... it's not the kind joke I think that TNT and the NBA want to be associated with.

But as for the joke itself ... *yawn* ... when you give a lead like that to a guy like Tracy Morgan he's going to run with it and it was like mildly funny at best.

A bad and totally classeless statement by the pundit. And he deserves a good smacking over it.

However there must be some truth in it or the Palin love dolls would not be selling.

A bad and totally classeless statement by the pundit. And he deserves a good smacking over it.

However there must be some truth in it or the Palin love dolls would not be selling.

He's not a "pundit" really, he's a Comedian, and things like this being said by Comedians are par for the course.

Forum List

Back