Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes

Simply cannot understand where he would get that idea....even tho I didn't even know what MILF meant til reading another Rightwing message board during the Republican Convention...and reading a thread by a rightwinger there talking about masturbating to her speech at the Convention. Yes, really.....

Bet ya didnt know what "teabagging" meant either.... till the libtards started calling the teaparty folks that. :eusa_whistle:

A bad and totally classeless statement by the pundit. And he deserves a good smacking over it.

However there must be some truth in it or the Palin love dolls would not be selling.

He's not a "pundit" really, he's a Comedian, and things like this being said by Comedians are par for the course.

Not in a public forum.

some of the most crass comedians I've ever seen on stage lose their manners on regular TV.

But he's rightish. Palin has a great body.

I can understand the network apologizing for it ... it's not the kind joke I think that TNT and the NBA want to be associated with.

But as for the joke itself ... *yawn* ... when you give a lead like that to a guy like Tracy Morgan he's going to run with it and it was like mildly funny at best.

So NOW liberals develop a sense of what is funny? Must have held a class after the SOTU.

A bad and totally classeless statement by the pundit. And he deserves a good smacking over it.

However there must be some truth in it or the Palin love dolls would not be selling.

He's not a "pundit" really, he's a Comedian, and things like this being said by Comedians are par for the course.

Yeah, man, this was an exchange between the "She's ready to rule" guy and a dude who told police while pulled over drunk that he was trying to find a hooker who gave him the best blow job of this life a couple of weeks prior.

I can understand the network apologizing for it ... it's not the kind joke I think that TNT and the NBA want to be associated with.

But as for the joke itself ... *yawn* ... when you give a lead like that to a guy like Tracy Morgan he's going to run with it and it was like mildly funny at best.

So NOW liberals develop a sense of what is funny? Must have held a class after the SOTU.

:rolleyes:

Simply cannot understand where he would get that idea....even tho I didn't even know what MILF meant til reading another Rightwing message board during the Republican Convention...and reading a thread by a rightwinger there talking about masturbating to her speech at the Convention. Yes, really.....

Bet ya didnt know what "teabagging" meant either.... till the libtards started calling the teaparty folks that. :eusa_whistle:

They called themselves that first....but please feel free to rewrite history since it's embarassing and all.

They called themselves that first....but please feel free to rewrite history since it's embarassing and all.

but not in the same definition as your precious rach and keef know it. they taught us that.

smh at having an apparent distaste for people calling people "Teabaggers" and at the same time calling people "libturds"

grow up or dumb down

Not in a public forum.

some of the most crass comedians I've ever seen on stage lose their manners on regular TV.

But he's rightish. Palin has a great body.

you've seen her stomach? you've seen her boobs?

but not in the same definition as your precious rach and keef know it. they taught us that.

When people call themselves something, do they always attach definitions, Willow? In your world?

When people call themselves something, do they always attach definitions, Willow? In your world?

well, rach and keef certainly did, they let us know that teabagging involved dirty old democrat men who dipped they balls in each other's mouths.

More "Civil Discourse" coming from another Liberal Democrat creep. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Bullshit... now you are just being a lying bitch!

They called themselves "teapartiers"... BIG DIFFERENCE!

well, rach and keef certainly did, they let us know that teabagging involved dirty old democrat men who dipped they balls in each other's mouths.

I never heard that term used for them till I heard it from the left, and that includes the PRESIDENT!

I never heard that term used for them till I heard it from the left, and that includes the PRESIDENT!

like you really give a fuck that anyone calls them teabaggers

Right wingers keep saying she's "HOT HOT HOT"!"

Don't they know what that "MEANS MEANS MEANS?"

Charles Barkley and that other Adult Male of African Heritage set it up. What the hell do they need to be talking about Sarah Palin on an NBA show?

like you really give a fuck that anyone calls them teabaggers

Why do you doubt that I dont like it... or didnt like it? :confused:

I think its disgusting, especially when the President of The United States use it.

What is your problem?

Forum List

Back