Top 20 Mugshots of the Year

Let me guess - they were all arrested at a Bush rally for exercising their free speech?

Let me guess - they were all arrested at a Bush rally for exercising their free speech?

o hell no ...i cant let this one slide...the use of so called "free speech" zone is popular with both parties..sillie me...i am old enough to remember when this entire country was a free speech zone....but none the less you cannot pack it off on the gop only.

I had not heard of the use of a "free speech zone" until Bush arrived.

Seriously, have you ever known anyone arrested for exercising their freedom of speech?????? Please let me know of the case so I can check it out.

Thanks....

Seriously, have you ever known anyone arrested for exercising their freedom of speech?????? Please let me know of the case so I can check it out.

Thanks....

Not yet, but as soon as they wrongly arrest those who are posting the atheists signs I'll let you know.

Thanks....

No, people aren't arrested for exercising the first ammednment. They're arrested when a police officer tells them to move to the free speech zone and when they don't, they're arrested for dis-obeying a police officer. It's a nice loophole in the first ammendment. It says you have the right to freedom of speech and expression, it just doesn't say where.

If Bush's limo was passing me by, I wouldn't be able to knock on his window, have the door opened for me and for me to sit down next to him discussing my ideas as to why he is one of the worst presidents of all time.

No, people aren't arrested for exercising the first ammednment. They're arrested when a police officer tells them to move to the free speech zone and when they don't, they're arrested for dis-obeying a police officer. It's a nice loophole in the first ammendment. It says you have the right to freedom of speech and expression, it just doesn't say where.

If Bush's limo was passing me by, I wouldn't be able to knock on his window, have the door opened for me and for me to sit down next to him discussing my ideas as to why he is one of the worst presidents of all time.

So if you disobey a police officer you should not be arrested???? Sweet!

Another thing... Why are there never stories about Conservatives getting arrested at protests? Anyone want to guess?

Last edited:

Thanks....

In Europe, it happens all the time. If you "deny the Holocaust", you get arrested and go to jail.

In America, they do it indirectly. If you are saying things they don't like, they set you up somehow with the IRS, then they arrest you. They do this to far left and far right alike.

Thanks....

Don't tase me, bro!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE]YouTube - University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum[/ame]

Forum List

Back