At it again

i think a great deal of this is brought on by the semantics of the new media...for example..waco and this settlement were a "cult and compound" as opposed to billy graham's "retreat"...the list of words there were used to set up and justify both of these raids were replusive...without a doubt waco and this raid were used by the law enforcement officals to make news etc. waco were horribly wrong...at least these kids got to live thru the experience

Bullshit they screwed up...

Here are the facts:

The Department of Family and Protective Services concluded there was evidence that 12 girls, ages 12 to 15, were "spiritually" married to adult men in the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, which runs the Yearning For Zion Ranch in Eldorado. Seven of them had one or more children, the report says.

Another 262 children were listed as neglected because the agency said their parents knew there was sexual abuse in the household but did not move to protect their children from possible abuse.

When the investigators arrived on scene, it was impossible to know who had done what to whom. IT IS A STANDARD PRACTICE to remove children from a situation of possible sexual abuse.

Here are the facts:

When the investigators arrived on scene, it was impossible to know who had done what to whom. IT IS A STANDARD PRACTICE to remove children from a situation of possible sexual abuse.

You did not bother to read or post all the important parts now did you. Or are you claiming the Texas Supreme Court supports child abuse? We went over this when it happened. The State was wrong and they knew it, they violated their own laws with out cause and tried to justify it with hysteria and lies.

Warren_jeffs_052608_FRESH.jpg

Here are the facts:

If, indeed, there is child sexual abuse going on, the state should act first and ask questions later. It looks like they did that. Once they get the names of the men who have abused children, those names should be released to the public so a good vigilance committee can hang them by the neck until they are dead. I am fed up with the coddling of criminals in this country. Let's start disposing of the riff raff in society.

Texas screwed upped and is at it again. With no evidence that would stand in court they have filed a report designed to justify an illegal raid and the illegal seizure of all those children. If the report were true there would be more charges then there are. They are claiming over 200 cases and yet only filed 12.

Texas report: Kids in sect suffered neglect, abuse - Yahoo! News
I am deeply concerned about your post as regards the state of Texas. Any child molester needs to be immediately disposed of by the local community. Anybody who aides of abets child molestations needs to be treated in the same manner.

Certainly you do not think that Texas should go lightly in the case of horrible child molestation as was evidenced in that satanically evil case?

Please reassure me that I was misunderstanding the intent of your post.

If the State of Texas does not bash down the doors in a case like that, then they need to be replaced by an organization that will come in and kick ass, take names and clean house. Crime is getting so totally out of control in this country that the average citizen fears going out into the streets for fear of encountering violence. Pity the children who are molested. Who will defend them if the state does not? Certainly you favor the elimination of the criminal element from society? Right?

Here are the facts:

The facts are, as with the last case, when there is a reason to believe there is sexual abuse, you see about placing the children with other family members, or keeping them in the home if the mother (or father) will agree that the suspected perv will stay out of the home.

You don't wade in attempting to trigger violence and fear among the people, you don't subject the children AND the adults to gynecological exams to attempt to "discover" if and when they've had children or sex.

If that was okay, then every home that has an underaged girl who has attained an abortion should be raided as well.

If, indeed, there is child sexual abuse going on, the state should act first and ask questions later. It looks like they did that. Once they get the names of the men who have abused children, those names should be released to the public so a good vigilance committee can hang them by the neck until they are dead. I am fed up with the coddling of criminals in this country. Let's start disposing of the riff raff in society.

Not until there's a trial, bucko.

STandard operating procedure for dealing with sex abuse cases is to interview everyone, see if you can get the non -offending parent to agree to keep the offender away from the kids until court.

If a parent isn't willing to do that, they try to place them with relatives, or IF that isn't appropriate, THEN they'll bring them into custody.

But you can't post the names of sex offenders before they've been convicted, and you can't just go in and take ppl's kids because one person (in the last situation, it was a mentally ill freak who apparently has quite a history of calling in ridiculous claims on people) says they should do it.

I am deeply concerned about your post as regards the state of Texas. Any child molester needs to be immediately disposed of by the local community. Anybody who aides of abets child molestations needs to be treated in the same manner.

Certainly you do not think that Texas should go lightly in the case of horrible child molestation as was evidenced in that satanically evil case?

Please reassure me that I was misunderstanding the intent of your post.

If the State of Texas does not bash down the doors in a case like that, then they need to be replaced by an organization that will come in and kick ass, take names and clean house. Crime is getting so totally out of control in this country that the average citizen fears going out into the streets for fear of encountering violence. Pity the children who are molested. Who will defend them if the state does not? Certainly you favor the elimination of the criminal element from society? Right?

I am deeply concerned that you think it's okay for the police to yank children out of their homes and the names of "ALLEGED" sex offenders to be posted, both of which violate so many civil rights of so many people it's alarming.

Or do you just think it's okay to violate civil rights every time someone makes an accusation of something that is currently getting a lot of attention?

I am deeply concerned that you think it's okay for the police to yank children out of their homes and the names of "ALLEGED" sex offenders to be posted, both of which violate so many civil rights of so many people it's alarming.

Or do you just think it's okay to violate civil rights every time someone makes an accusation of something that is currently getting a lot of attention?

Dude, I am in favor of bringing the world population to under one Billion. We can do that by getting rid of all criminals and liberals. Both groups are totally nutz and need to be removed.

In other words, yes, you do believe in the violation of the civil rights of others in order to force your own religion of reduced population on people.

YOu sound just like a liberal. How strange that you have a problem with them.

Dude, I am in favor of bringing the world population to under one Billion. We can do that by getting rid of all criminals and liberals. Both groups are totally nutz and need to be removed.

Believing that means you fall in the first group.

Believing that means you fall in the first group.

Interesting, considering that I am a neo-Fascist, how do yo figure that? My father was Hitler Youth and I believe in a strong state like they taught.

People like you who abrogate the rights of the common man and civil decency need to be dealt with. The time is coming.

I do not hold to mocking the constitution like you do to preserve the rights of criminals and liberals. To hell with them all. They will soon all be dead in the coming civil strife that will attend the Depression.

High Holy Hell is going to break loose during the Depression. Only the strong will survive. Are you ready to defend your home against the lawless hordes? They will come for you andthey will rape your daughters and kill your wives and sons. If they try coming to my house, they will be dead.

Those states with civil vigilance committees will have some order.

Those without will be ruled by mob rule. Do you live in a potential mob rule state? Are you one of those liberals who will facilitate Mob Rule?

No, he'll be one of those liberals cowering in his mother's garage waiting for her to go out and bring back some chow.

Here are the facts:

it is the equivalent of going into a neighborhood and seizing all the children because one household..if investigators where not political motivated why would they not go to every community where underage girls become pregnant and seize the children of the community ?

No, he'll be one of those liberals cowering in his mother's garage waiting for her to go out and bring back some chow.
Good, you can deal with this issue with a sense of humor. Government has been set up by men to protect men. There are times when government has to put a few at disadvantage for the benefit of the whole.

You can not please all of the people all of the time, yet these insane liberals think you can attack Government with its own rulebook to make it totally ineffective. If ineffective government is what they want, we can drop them off on San Clemente Island where they can make rules until hell freezes over or somebody kills them for their clothes.

When the anarchy period comes that most of us know is just around the corner (I certainly hope that it does not come.) these idiotic people will be waving their copies of the Constitution and claiming that "Government can't do that!" Technically they might be right, but THAT will not be the time for fine tuning the law when the bad guys are running lawless in the streets.

At that time we will need ten thousand Judge Roy Bean types (the legend, not the reality of the man) to help dispose of the riff raff.

Forum List

Back