Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

From Joe Biden on down, they all just assumed he was attacked by some idiot MAGA thugs who decided it was a good idea to roam the streets of Chicago at 3 in the morning when it is -20 degrees out on the off chance they will be able to see a black guy walking down the street......................

Top 10 Democrats Who Fell For Convicted Felon Jussie Smollett’s Hate Crime Hoax

The top 10 Democrats that promoted the convicted felon’s hate crime hoax on Twitter back in 2019 included:

1. President Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
  2. Vice President Kamala Harris: “@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
  3. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [now-deleted]: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”
  4. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
  5. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY): “There is no such thing as ‘racially charged.’ This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
  6. California Governor Gavin Newsom: “This kind of violence should be unacceptable. We cannot continue to allow racism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, or any other form of hate continue to drive violence in our country.”
  7. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Jussie is my friend – a very talented & beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone!”
  8. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA): “What happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully, he will recover. But hate crimes like this are happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech – neither can ever be accepted as normal.”
  9. Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ): “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
  10. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): “I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.”

Combined IQ…99

Probably because I don't give a crap like I said. I am a disciple of Stephane Mallarme The father of modern rhetoric. He said make the reader work at it... But thanks for the compliment. You know people have lost the argument when they go into grammar lol.... Plus my phone sucks.
At least you and your phone have something in common.

You won't Google anything that makes your commie leaders look bad. But my company left so here ya go:

I don't want to send my kids into a racial jungle (talking about busing).

He (Obama) is articulate and clean.

They want to put ya'all back in chains.

You are not black unless you vote for me.

Part of the problem in black communities is the parents don't know how to read or write either.

Black parents need outside help to properly raise their children.

Unlike black communities, Hispanic communities are diverse with incredibly different attitudes about different things.
Nothing Bad about any of those. And Latin communities come from all over the world and recently.

Nothing Bad about any of those. And Latin communities come from all over the world and recently.

Saying DumBama was the first clean black man isn't a racist remark?

Sending my kids into a racial jungle isn't a racist remark? Why did he use the word "jungle?"

Saying that blacks all think and act alike unlike the Hispanic community isn't a racial insult?

WTF is a racist insult to you then?

That's the problem with you commies. You ask for proof, we provide, and you deny the absolute evidence. It's not a wonder people on the right quit providing proof. You can't talk to a retard.

My god, the rightwing obsession with this story is just comical lol. Are you guys still going to be talking about this shit a month from now? Two months?
sorry - are we interrupting your RUSSIA bullshit parade?

Ahhhh................the mantra of the unemployed with a useless degree.
Sooooo, retired means being "unemployed"?

Maybe some day if you get a job, you can retire & be "unemployed".

Boy, you've posted some really stupid shit on here but that one is really classic, Clown.

What exactly do you think it is? A small time actor tried to get publicity. Getting himself beat up seems a little extreme, but a lot of people thought his story fishy in the first place.

The City of Chicago is now spending a lot of money to charge Jessie Smollett with costing the City of Chicago a lot of money in the investigation - money which Smollett has already repaid.

I see no point in charging him after he made restitution.
Many people believed him when it happened and that is why the OP is showing actual comments by Politicians that should fully apologize for their comments…

They are more guilty in my opinion than the criminal because it signals those like Biden will condemn a segment of society before all the evidence is heard!

Sooooo, retired means being "unemployed"?

Maybe some day if you get a job, you can retire & be "unemployed".

Boy, you've posted some really stupid shit on here but that one is really classic, Clown.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back