Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

You have to laugh at BLM claiming they stand by Jussie and cops lie….after the verdict.

Why isnt BLM standing by the black brothers who helped Jussie?

From Joe Biden on down, they all just assumed he was attacked by some idiot MAGA thugs who decided it was a good idea to roam the streets of Chicago at 3 in the morning when it is -20 degrees out on the off chance they will be able to see a black guy walking down the street......................

Top 10 Democrats Who Fell For Convicted Felon Jussie Smollett’s Hate Crime Hoax

The top 10 Democrats that promoted the convicted felon’s hate crime hoax on Twitter back in 2019 included:

1. President Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
  2. Vice President Kamala Harris: “@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
  3. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [now-deleted]: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”
  4. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
  5. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY): “There is no such thing as ‘racially charged.’ This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
  6. California Governor Gavin Newsom: “This kind of violence should be unacceptable. We cannot continue to allow racism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, or any other form of hate continue to drive violence in our country.”
  7. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Jussie is my friend – a very talented & beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone!”
  8. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA): “What happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully, he will recover. But hate crimes like this are happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech – neither can ever be accepted as normal.”
  9. Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ): “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
  10. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): “I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.”

A who's who of idiot leftist politicians. Their place on this list of shame is secured by their own
unyielding devotion to lies and group-think hegemony over facts and common sense...which is not common at all among these ten slaves to a bankrupt ideology.

What exactly do you think it is? A small time actor tried to get publicity. Getting himself beat up seems a little extreme, but a lot of people thought his story fishy in the first place.

The City of Chicago is now spending a lot of money to charge Jessie Smollett with costing the City of Chicago a lot of money in the investigation - money which Smollett has already repaid.

I see no point in charging him after he made restitution.
hahah he hasn't paid restitution...hence why the City has a lawsuit pending against him.

Moreover, just because you pay the money you stole back, doesn't erase the crime. Furthermore, since he has been found guilty, the cost of the prosecution will be put against him in court cost.

So....sorry.....your little demafacist clown got caught and found guilty.

as to your first point, I agree that his claims were obviously fishy from the start, and it's rather amazing as the OP highlights, how quickly the demafascist cult leaders rushed to jump on the case, and offer those statements. Are they that stupid? That easily fooled?

hahah he hasn't paid restitution...hence why the City has a lawsuit pending against him.

Moreover, just because you pay the money you stole back, doesn't erase the crime. Furthermore, since he has been found guilty, the cost of the prosecution will be put against him in court cost.

So....sorry.....your little demafacist clown got caught and found guilty.

as to your first point, I agree that his claims were obviously fishy from the start, and it's rather amazing as the OP highlights, how quickly the demafascist cult leaders rushed to jump on the case, and offer those statements. Are they that stupid? That easily fooled?
Dragonlady is the most clueless, ignorant Dimwinger known to man.......and a serial liar.

Then why did you just fail at using a period correctly?

You also failed to put a comma where it was needed.
Probably because I don't give a crap like I said. I am a disciple of Stephane Mallarme The father of modern rhetoric. He said make the reader work at it... But thanks for the compliment. You know people have lost the argument when they go into grammar lol.... Plus my phone sucks.

The greatest thing about this internet is you can be anybody you want to be.
The Hotchkiss school was famous for grammar training. A total pain in the ass. Plus it is like art, you have to master the basics before you can go off and be avant garde or abstract. Or whatever lol. Go bills! How about those browns? Go Rust Belt!

The Hotchkiss school was famous for grammar training. A total pain in the ass. Plus it is like art, you have to master the basics before you can go off and be avant garde or abstract. Or whatever lol. Go bills! How about those browns? Go Rust Belt!

The Browns can go to hell like the rest of the NFL. They are not welcome in my home. So how does a famous grammar training school turn out people like you??? :eusa_shhh:

I did say absolutely -no worries. I'll Google it. I'm back and it's total bologna lol. Really reaching.

You won't Google anything that makes your commie leaders look bad. But my company left so here ya go:

I don't want to send my kids into a racial jungle (talking about busing).

He (Obama) is articulate and clean.

They want to put ya'all back in chains.

You are not black unless you vote for me.

Part of the problem in black communities is the parents don't know how to read or write either.

Black parents need outside help to properly raise their children.

Unlike black communities, Hispanic communities are diverse with incredibly different attitudes about different things.

Probably because I don't give a crap like I said. I am a disciple of Stephane Mallarme The father of modern rhetoric. He said make the reader work at it... But thanks for the compliment. You know people have lost the argument when they go into grammar lol.... Plus my phone sucks.
Only an asshole would want to make it hard on the reader. In fact, you have to be fucking stupid. Do you actually not want the reader to get your point?

What a moron.

Forum List

Back