Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

My god, the rightwing obsession with this story is just comical lol. Are you guys still going to be talking about this shit a month from now? Two months?
You mean like the left whines about the Rittenhouse verdict?

I'm just talking about every journalist outside your tiny murdoch internet crazy propaganda machine.www.washingtonpost.com
Analysis | Counties that hosted a 2016 Trump rally saw a 226 ...
Mar 22, 2019 — Does Trump's political rhetoric have a measurable link to reported hate crime and extremist activity? We examined this question, given that so ...
hate crimes double after Trump rallies from www.washingtonpost.com
Missing: double ‎| Must include: double
Brookings - Quality. Independence. Impact. › fixgov
Trump and racism: What do the data say? - Brookings Institution
Aug 14, 2019 — The Brookings Cafeteria podcast last week discussed the role President Trump's racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in
Hate is a motive, not a physical crime.

The real world has no clue what you arere talking about. Total BS anyway. Blacks know who the racists are lol.Yes everything you know disrespects American institutions... Based on nothing but scumbag pundits repeating it thousands of times. The CIA is a conspiracy the FBI the Justice department respected journalists even compromise.

Most blacks know little about politics. That's why they continue to vote for the Communists in spite of them treating the black community like the kids on the short school bus. Would you like me to list what Dementia said about blacks during his political career? You know, all I'm saying is total BS anyway, right?

Most blacks know little about politics. That's why they continue to vote for the Communists in spite of them treating the black community like the kids on the short school bus. Would you like me to list what Dementia said about blacks during his political career? You know, all I'm saying is total BS anyway, right?
Absolutely and I'm sure it was fine at the time. You have a problem with time I know lol.And You obviously have no idea what a communist is... Oh gosh poor America. The only people in the United States that believe in a dictatorship are GOP zombies who want martial law with Trump omg or will.

Blacks May not know much but they know a hell of a lot more that is factual than you do. The GOP is no friend of regular people.

Blacks May not know much but they know a hell of a lot more that is factual than you do. The GOP is no friend of regular people.

If they are politically ignorant, how do they know more factual stuff? Do you realize how stupid your statement is?

Absolutely and I'm sure it was fine at the time. You have a problem with time I know lol.And You obviously have no idea what a communist is... Oh gosh poor America. The only people in the United States that believe in a dictatorship are GOP zombies who want martial law with Trump omg or will.

Yes, and if they get it, next thing you know they'll be making vaccine mandates with the threat of you losing your job and not being able to collect unemployment benefits so you and your children starve. Let's make sure that never happens.

Is "with" a name in your sentence, grammar-lord?
Old smartphone end of story.... I just said I'm letting stuff go by. Do you need a diagram?
Yes, and if they get it, next thing you know they'll be making vaccine mandates with the threat of you losing your job and not being able to collect unemployment benefits so you and your children starve. Let's make sure that never happens.
Get get your vaccination and stop listening to and spreading garbage. The vaccines are safe and effective end of story.

Forum List

Back