Portland the "Liberal" Utopia has lost it's shine.

Lets hear you change the subject again. If you don't want Oregon drug legalization, in your state, don't vote for it. We didn't here. You need to fix your community and state at the community and state level. You are whining to or at the wrong guy. My uncle lived there, saw where it was going and moved back to normal America. If you like it there, live with it, change it or move, taking your business and tax dollars with you.
You must like it there, because you vote for the very people who enact laws like that.

You must like it there, because you vote for the very people who enact laws like that.
But as they say, "Elections have consequences". Vote for a Marxist/Demofascist you are not voting for your best interests.
You are fine one to talk. You guys just became a red state less than 2 years ago. Who you shuckin? Ya'll were the national poster child for not knowing how to run an election, much less who to vote for. I'm surprised your screen name isn't HowsitHanginChad.

You are fine one to talk. You guys just became a red state less than 2 years ago. Who you shuckin? Ya'll were the national poster child for not knowing how to run an election, much less who to vote for. I'm surprised your screen name isn't HowsitHanginChad.
Is that why Rick Scott was the past governor and Congressman Desantis assume the Governorship while Rick went on to be the other Senator? Man before you start lying better make sure that your opponent isnt ready to refute your "BOLD FACE LIES".

The thing about the Marxists/Demofascists they showed up, down in Dade county, where they tried to steal the election but the bitch was caught with ballots in the trunk of her car and in lockers of the gymnasium. Since then the Marxists/Demofascists have found out that if you spread a bullshit disease and get chicken shit voters to go along with it, you can steal the 2018 election that installed Nancy Piglosi, the 2020 election where Mr. Potato Head got installed, and the 2022 election where John Fetterwoman was put in. Yep, even a caveman can be installed with the way you fuckers cheat all the time.

Sadly, people take drugs which alter body chemistry and ends up killing them. Why do people do this? Its a quick dopamine rush that doesn't last yet it hollows out the soul. There is nothing good about drugs.

Because when you have nothing left to live for, you want to just end it.

Life expectancy under Obama went down.
Life expectancy under President Trump went up, until China and Joe Biden released the Kung Flu upon the world.
Life expectancy under Mr. Potato Head has gone down.

Is that why Rick Scott was the past governor and Congressman Desantis assume the Governorship while Rick went on to be the other Senator? Man before you start lying better make sure that your opponent isnt ready to refute your "BOLD FACE LIES".

The thing about the Marxists/Demofascists they showed up, down in Dade county, where they tried to steal the election but the bitch was caught with ballots in the trunk of her car and in lockers of the gymnasium. Since then the Marxists/Demofascists have found out that if you spread a bullshit disease and get chicken shit voters to go along with it, you can steal the 2018 election that installed Nancy Piglosi, the 2020 election where Mr. Potato Head got installed, and the 2022 election where John Fetterwoman was put in. Yep, even a caveman can be installed with the way you fuckers cheat all the time.

Nobody lying about anything, at least not from my side of the conversation. I have not followed Florida politics, as I don't live down there, viewing them politically as some silly sonsabitches. Donny moved down there, as he could fit right in with the silly sonsabitches. I just donate regularly to your real estate leasing companies.

Nobody lying about anything, at least not from my side of the conversation. I have not followed Florida politics, as I don't live down there, viewing them politically as some silly sonsabitches. Donny moved down there, as he could fit right in with the silly sonsabitches. I just donate regularly to your real estate leasing companies.
Then dont go claiming that Florida went RED two years ago. That is something Mr Potato Head would say, because of his mental incapacity to reason. Are you like Mr. Potato?

Then dont go claiming that Florida went RED two years ago. That is something Mr Potato Head would say, because of his mental incapacity to reason. Are you like Mr. Potato?
Well, there is this:
1707693812884.png

1707693853215.png

Yea, yea, i know all about what the Lame Stream Media posted but since i moved to Florida back in 2018 before Nancy Piglosi made sure she was installed and then fucked US, there was no way in HELL that Andrew Gillum would be Governor of Florida even with the cheater finding ballots in her trunk of the car or in gymnasium lockers.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Sadly there are people overdosing everywhere. I'm not sure how this is singularly a Portland issue.
Pknopp appears to have discovered an acorn

The point is that Portland seems to encourage the druggies whereas West Virginia is merely a victim of the underground drug culture

Pknopp appears to have discovered an acorn

The point is that Portland seems to encourage the druggies whereas West Virginia is merely a victim of the underground drug culture

WV suffered from the above ground drug issue.

Why were millions of opioid pills sent to a West Virginia town of 3,000?

Yea, yea, i know all about what the Lame Stream Media posted but since i moved to Florida back in 2018 before Nancy Piglosi made sure she was installed and then fucked US, there was no way in HELL that Andrew Gillum would be Governor of Florida even with the cheater finding ballots in her trunk of the car or in gymnasium lockers.

View attachment 901057
Interesting. I did not know the Pelosi ever ran for or controlled an office in Florida.

This more not red and blue than it is city and rural. Michigan is a large state. Yet the former industrial cities and local areas determine much of the politics there. Other states are the same. And residents just stay there. Ghettos and impoverished areas abound. There are many in rural areas. Many people have moved though.

Interesting. I did not know the Pelosi ever ran for or controlled an office in Florida.
Now you are playing word games again, typical of leftards. It was the same time the bitch from Florida was trying to steal the election for Gillum that Nancy Piglosi was stacking the deck in her favor so she could oust Paul the RINO Ryan......

Now you are playing word games again, typical of leftards. It was the same time the bitch from Florida was trying to steal the election for Gillum that Nancy Piglosi was stacking the deck in her favor so she could oust Paul the RINO Ryan......
I suspect you people are screwed if you can't handle your internal politics. Pelosi, never affected TN politics. TN turned to a red state, immediately when Governor Blanton, got caught selling pardons to convicted criminals with ties to the governor or friends, along with liquor licenses to the highest kickback bidder or briber under the table. It was so bad, Camden (in a dry county) had a state licensed liquor store 3 blocks from court square with parking and open/closed sign on the door, not subject to state enforcement, and protected locally by the same asshole sheriff that through me in jail. After they stole my brand-new Chevy van, to haul other prisoners to jail, because I refused to give them the keys.

Forum List

Back