Biden's handlers will have him board Air Force One from the belly of the plane because he can't make it up the stairs to the door...LOL

I would hope to be able to walk if I reach 100 years old. But of course I would not think to be US President jetting around the Globe handing out Tax dollars per American Communist DEM wishes.

Most folks on camera wear make up whether it be a news show or a sitcom.

Remember JFK and Nixon debating? Kennedy wore the make up they put on him and he looked great, Nixon declined and seemed sickly and weak.

Not good.
Yep…and nixon was the one that looked funny.

Clearly the poster that made that comment was a dembot trying to deflect from his failing cult leader

Did he need help getting away from the podium today like Poopy Pants McTurtle?

I hear he takes a shit and then he gets out of bed.

Did xiden even make it to a podium today?
He did yesterday, not sure what he has lined up today.

Is Poopy Pants McTurtle ok?

"You OK, Mitch?" Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wy., asked. "Is there anything else you want to say or should we just go back to your office?"

He did yesterday, not sure what he has lined up today.

Is Poopy Pants McTurtle ok?

"You OK, Mitch?" Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wy., asked. "Is there anything else you want to say or should we just go back to your office?"
So xiden couldn’t even make it to a podium…gotcha

Not sure about Mitch…hope he’s ok, and glad he’s not running an entire branch of govt

Do presidents stand in front of podiums every single day of their terms?

You’re hearing about it now. McTurtle shit himself.
1) ones did before xiden. before xiden and the demafasict regime presidents communicated to the public…democracy does in their darkness
2) link?

Any day now....

e9b6d1946bd53ecb.gif

Forum List

Back