Tommy Tuberville Falling Down Plane Stairs Sparks Flood of Mockery

they do employ thousands of common men. and from what I have seen and heard trump is very close with his employees,,,,

I doubt the perfect candidate will ever exists,,

I didnt vote for trump the first 2 times,, but will vote for him this time in hopes he will seek revenge and lay waste to the two parties,,,
He's just not worthy of MY vote. He doesn't like average folk.

Uber wealthy people and paycheck to paycheck workersimply don't share any common ideals. It's past time we get a poor working person to run the show. Everything gets fixed quick.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 5.38.58 PM.png

"That's not Tuberville. Nice Try, though, dipshit." marvin martian

Your fake-conservative friend Road Runner is on Welfare at 30 years old.
Why don't you guys call out this obvious fraud?
I include everyone,,,

for clarification I dont have a problem with a robust welfare system to help people in hard times,,

my problem is one it should be ran by the states not the feds and anyone that makes it a lifestyle or generational should be declared wards of the state and not allowed to vote in state elections

sometimes people need help and sometimes its a scam,, being under state control it is easier to monitor the system for freeloaders,,

I doubt Tubberville's fall would have even been mentioned if not for all the shitposts about Biden's slip.
He needs to learn that mocking others usually comes back to bite you...and he calls himself a Christian?
Moderate criticism when the freaking president of the United States fell on the stairs but the media is "flooded" with comments about the guy who criticized the president. Go figure.
He claims to be religious. So he mocks people. He is a Fake like trump.

Tommy is a great American doing great things for America. You can tell by the hate he receives from America's enemies

If WEF/Democrat shillbots and NPCs aren't coming to sites like this, making threads like this about you, then you aren't trying hard enough.

Tommy Tubberville :salute:

Tommy is a great American doing great things for America. You can tell by the hate he receives from America's enemies

If WEF/Democrat shillbots and NPCs aren't coming to sites like this, making threads like this about you, then you aren't trying hard enough.

Tommy Tubberville :salute:
What makes one a GREAT AMERICAN? Tell us some of the GREAT things he is doing.

Forum List

Back