Tommy Tuberville Falling Down Plane Stairs Sparks Flood of Mockery

Oh it was funny when Biden fell, but now that it is a MAGA, Trumper Humper the humor has gone out the window.

What's the maximum effective range of an excuse? 0 meters.
So your tactic is not to defend Biden (He's such a screw-up that you can't) but to attack Republicans you're told by the media to hate.

80012u.jpg

Senator Tommy Tuberville, who has previously criticized President Joe Biden for falling in public view, was mocked online after he fell down a flight of plane stairs himself.

Users on X, formerly Twitter, flooded the social networking site to poke fun at Tuberville, who was seen slipping down a number of steps while getting off an aircraft on Wednesday. Carrying a small luggage in one hand and a duffle bag in the other, the Alabama Republican appeared to lose his footing after three steps and slid the rest of the way down. Airport personnel were seen checking on him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Tommy Tumbleville," Brett Meiselas, the co-founder of the liberal PAC MeidasTouch, captioned the clip.

"Queen Karma paid Tommy Tuberville a visit. Stay as long as you like, ma'am. 🤣," left-wing blogger Brooklyn Dad tweeted.

Others were also quick to point out the irony in Tuberville's fall, reminding people that the senator had previously made fun of Biden for falling down plane stairs.

"You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television," Tuberville told reporters in July.

Hang on Tommy, wwweeeeeeeeeee.

I guess he wasn't done flying.
Tommy, doesn't feel too good to be on the fall side of things, huh?

Moderate criticism when the freaking president of the United States fell on the stairs but the media is "flooded" with comments about the guy who criticized the president. Go figure.

not sure what that has to do with the topic,,,

I do agree with it though,,

remember trump is hated by both party establishments,, thats got to mean something,,
I'd never vote for a billionaire. They have zero in common with real paycheck to paycheck workers. It means nothing to me.

does he get lost on a stage and needs help to find a way off??

does he shake hands with secret service officers because he doesnt know who they are??

does he mumble incoherently to the point he cant be understood??

yeah youre just triggered and ended up making a fool of yourself,,
Lol, you don't like being on the receiving end of this, do you.

I'd never vote for a billionaire. They have zero in common with real paycheck to paycheck workers. It means nothing to me.
they do employ thousands of common men. and from what I have seen and heard trump is very close with his employees,,,,

I doubt the perfect candidate will ever exists,,

I didnt vote for trump the first 2 times,, but will vote for him this time in hopes he will seek revenge and lay waste to the two parties,,,

Forum List

Back